Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

Mo- we need to get our hubbies together so they can watch the kiddos together and it not be so boring!!!

How long does the meeting last?

1 hour.

I just tried to reply with just that response but it told me I have to lengthen my reply lol! This would be easier if it had a chat option.

Gotcha!

I hate when it tells me that LOL! it just did on my GOTCHA! =)

I think it was Pat who asked me to, but here are 2 of Brianna's Easter photos...she was killing me this year!

post-268253-13813139196462_thumb.jpg

post-268253-13813139196616_thumb.jpg

Hi there everyone; took me a while to read through the posts! I love all the chatter. Great pics of everyone from the weekend, looks a great day. Tamra your little one is adorable.

John, thanks for the heads up on the show...I am gonna watch it but I have my dvr set in case I fall asleep.

I saw the shrink today and since I saw only 2 people in the room she passed me to move on...lol I didn't tell her you guys gave me the answer to that question. hahahaha

I was bummed because I didn't get to see Liz today, they told me they would try but come to find out she's only there on mon/wed so I don't know why they said I would see her anyway but oh well. I have an apt with her on april 12th.

Laurel, how you doing? hope your feeling good and the broth is helping your hunger.

oh ya, lost another 5 lbs so down 25 since 1/26/10! Yippe.

My goal for the week is 10,000 steps every day. So far I've got 3 days in a row! If only I'd brought my pedometer with me on our walk instead of leaving it in the car...

I had an awesome weekend. I left Pat's house and checked in to my hotel and hung out for a bit. Then I went to the factory stores. I bought an insulated bag for my crock pot. Lol. That's so like me... I spent more time back at the hotel hanging out. I watched a Cake Boss marathon. I'd never seen the show (don't have cable) and I hate that guy. He is so annoying AND he made a cake for a gang. REALLY? REALLY? So irritated by that. ... Moving on, my friend and I went to a party at his neighbor's apartment. Some kid's 21st b-day. I felt so old! I never went to college parties when I was in college. There was a girl there who was so excited to meet my friend she sqealed "OMG, You're like a celebrity! I can't believe I'm meeting you". She was cracking me up. Later in the evening she was asking people if they were gay/straight, and turned to me and asked "are you a lesbian, gay, straight, a man?" (Yeah, she'd been drinking) when I answered "Straight woman" she said "ME TOO! OMG, we're twins... but you're 26". Apparently after I left she went and cleaned my friend's kitchen.

I think the lesson I learned, is that you can have a clean kitchen but you have to recruit at college parties.

On Sunday we had Breakfast in Cotati and then went up to Armstrong Woods and did a nice walk up there. So nice. I even got a chance to work out at my hotel's gym Sunday morning too!

I'm rambling. That means it's time for bed. Goodnight!

Hi everyone...glad u all like the pictures...and Pat...speaking of getting smaller...have u seen the one in my album, compared to last sat...omgosh!!!

Heather honey, just add the 4300 or so steps, we did, cause we walked it together, so it counts, lol. OH YEAH...we be the Boss w/ the Sauce (i.e. @ Reggie & Pat's house...hehehe)

So who is up for the meeting this Sat, so to know bout how many will be there? John, Reggie, even Tamra...Jes, Candra?

Please tell Nikki hello for us, gonna ask hubby to come to the April meeting, would be cool to see her too! Oh, any ideas, or suggestions for time/dates...to bid our Nicolie bye-c y later? :smile:

Edited by roseyyyd1

Morning Everyone!

Donna I won't be there this Saturday it dawned on me when talking to Nicollie this is my MOVING WEEKEND! We have the trailor and are trying to combine my stuff, and my mom's in 2 days of moving....oh jeez.

Scale still at 229 this morning, fine by me! See Baggs in a month hope to be down at least 10 lbs.

Heather glad you had fun at the outlets, wish I coulda went, love shopping!!

Hi Ali,

Day 3 of banded life. Still on Clear Liquids, but feeling a bit sore today. All in all I am good though. The broth did help my hunger. I have some size 20's for you that I will bring on Saturday. You are doing so well. I am proud of you.

Glad to see your doing well! Nicollie grab some 20s for me...LOL....

John and Jes - High five on the photos! Jes I can really see a difference!!

Happy Anchor (Wednesday) All!

Laurel...just wanted to say, so glad you are doing well, and are u really coming Sat? wow!

Tamra...shux, but u will be getting yo exercise on! Still be careful with all your lifting...

Hear hear on Jes & John, omgosh...you are doing so wellllll!

Anyone else planning on Sat? Just cant get enough of our SOS & BOS...makes this so much simpler for me to do! :thumbup:

John I forgot to answer you:

When I talked to Robin she told me at this point, measuring vs weighing, she told me to WEIGH my food like I have been. She said she tried to change the binders as much as she could but missed alot. Based on me loosing 18 lbs in the 6 weeks she told me keep up the good work and to keep on doing what I am! So Pat, weighing your 3 oz of meat is FINE!!

So did you find out how much the veggies and the fruit should be - like maybe 1 or 2 oz?