Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

Morning Lee!

Yes I am already sitting here wishing I had coffee...LOL..

Scale said 232, still bouncing between the 2-3 lb gain since seeing Baggs. Urgh!! I hope this low carb will keep me into loss gear!

Tam - me too. I just had 4 oz of chicken for Breakfast and 1/4 c of cottage cheese. I know it is still too much food, but I am going to focus on Protein right now and see if that helps. I am off to my first Yoga class in years.

Talk of everyone later.

Tam- Good luck on the low Carb High Protein, thats what I have been doing for the last 2 weeks to get done to goal.

I called two weeks ago to tell Kaiser Fremont that I was 4 lbs away from goal and if they could schedule me for surgery since they are booking a month out and I know I will be at goal by then. The case mgr. said she would put my file on Dr. Chu's desk for review. So then they did call me to tell me they where sending a referral for a barium swallow in Antioch so I don't have to go to Fremont yesterday. So I will let you all know when that is lol!

Congrads Ash, moving right along eh? Are you excited?

Pat have fun! I would love to do a yoga class. Once I get moved and settled I am going to see what the city of Pinole has to offer. I found a preschool for Brianna, now I wanna find something fun for me!

Happy Saturday...

TTYL...................

Okay sitting in my car wanting coffee soooo bad!!!

Breakfast - 3 oz boneless pork chop

lunch - alittle under 3 oz porkchop, 2 tostada shells (sorry low carb lol) and some cheese.

and yes coffee came LOL made it till 5 pm...sheesh its like a drug!

been busy packing and cleaning all day so my roomie can rent my room when I move next week.

Okay back to work!

I am at an RV Park in Anaheim close to Disneyland - my 8th grader rode a bus from Sacto all night on a field trip and has been at Disneyland/Calif all day. I drove my RV down her today with my other two kids - what a long drive as I was the only one who could drive - and we are going to Downtown Disney in half an hour to mess around before picking my son up at the bus at 10:30 pm- he is going on with us to Phoenix tomorrow until Thursday.

My food today - br Protein Shake, lunch nacho supreme at Taco Bell when we stopped for gas, dinner half a bagel with pizza sauce and mozz cheese. Also had a 1 oz bag of Sunchips for a snack. Had no problem with the bagel going down which should have given me a problem.

I'm going to walk around a for a few hours so I should be able to burn it off.

How did the Point West meeting and lunch go?

Low Carb day one challenge = FAIL

LOL.

Will attempt tomorrow. Should be easier since I will be moving all day and dont think about food when I am busy!

Hi all! Just checking in. I did ok today, but could have been better! Yes Tam-Tam I am excited and nervous LOL! Hope everybody had fun at Point West today!

Check on Dr. Amen Change your Brain Change your Body on PBS. Killer information and I also read the book and it is seriously something we all should read. I am totally fascinated. Totally explains the brain chemistry behind alot of what is going on..... Thought I would post and led people in that direction. Think it is totally worth the time.

good evening all, sorry I missed you all today. I had a gift card for a facial. Boy was it the best! I got the micodermabrasian (sp)

my face is super soft the whole thing was 80 min.

anyway, I skimmed some of the posts, Tam cut the carbs & coffee :) Drive safe Pam. Pat yoga...? don't know why I'm scared of that. Nacolie, congrats on the move we are going to miss you but I now you are going to keep in touch via LBT. Yippie Ash , almost at goal.

So I've been doing pretty good. I can still feel my band so I got to try and stay on point.

So hopefully you all have a nice weekend and I'll check back tomorrow. NIte nite.

Ashley – Congrats!!! Almost there Sleeve sister!!!

Pat – I really notice a difference in your pics since we met! Way to go! Have fun with Yoga!

It was great seeing those that attended the PW mtg yesterday! Nice meeting those that I hadn’t met before!

Drum roll…… Five and half weeks post-op and now down 30 pounds. I do all my official home weigh-ins on my Wii balance board. I’ve been weighing myself on my bathroom scale but that thing has a mind of its own. Haven’t weighed myself on the Wii since last Sunday. Got to love terminator! At this rate I’ll never get to wear all my clothes in this size. Oh well got some clothes to shrink into still.

Happy Sunday!!!

Congrats John!!!!!!!!!

Thanks!

Not to encourage Starbuck trips but I recently read a article about secret menus at restaurants (mostly fast food). They said Starbucks has a secret size called “Short size”.