Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

Change that, Turkey and greens! Way more healthier. Now lets see if I can avoid the reeses eggs!

Mo your new avatar is SOO PRETTY!!

Tam and Nicollie - thanks so much - I appreciate that you are going through the same thing - it is hard and I love knowing that you understand and want to help. I will now post or text or call you if I am tempted to eat off. I got a reality check today - one of the sliders that I have been sneaking is Peanut Butter. Well I looked at the jar - it is 48oz and it is half gone, so in a week I have eaten by the tablespoon 24 oz which is 4,560 calories!!!! OMG. So not good.

Tonight is my son's birthday party and we are having lasgane (sp) caesar salad and garlic bread and chocolate cake - none of which I can have! I have some left over tilapia and spinach from dinner last night so that will be my dinner. I also need to avoid the Snacks before hand (KFC honey wings, cheese & crackers, and that good humas from TJ's that we had when you came to my house!)

I will also join the 30 day challenge as I wanted to be at 190 when I see Dr. Park on 4/29. Thanks again for the support. Hugs to my triplet sisters. Love ya!

So the thread is still alive wow! Im on page two crazyness...

SO, i had my Bandaversary.. yesterday celebrated with spaghetti squash for dinner.

So, I remember a year ago pam telling me how much harder it is 1 yr out, and girl you got it! I love ya...

Hope all is well!!!

Hello everyone- Donna- Absolutely, I am still one of the girls. I havent logged in lately been busy with interviews and stuff. But I did go see baggs today and he didnt give me a fill he also said like Monique's appt I was doing fine and he is afraid if he fills me I'll end up in the ER. So far so good I do have restriction but have to watch out for sliders. He wants me down by 10 lbs or more by next visit whcih is May 20th. I so want go to canolies farewell party in April. Can you tell me where and when so I can note it on the calendar?

Miss everyone..talk to everyone later.

Maria- After the Point West meeting we're going to Sky High Sports for some bouncy trampoline goodness and to bid Canolie adieu. So come to the meeting! We miss you!

Nicole! Happy Bandaversary! You've done an amazing job! What an eventful year it's been.

Cool sounds like fun..only thing now I have to double check but if its the 24th I think I am walking for the March of dimes that day...I have to double check.

Ahhh,, I'm tired of this life - in my next life I'm coming back as an anorexic!

I need help but I can't get my mind right so I've been MIA - zero motivation to exercise - band working perfectly but I'm not - I have a ton of restriction still when I eat the right foods but not sticking to the right foods, portions or 3 times per day.

I need to get therapy but I Don't know why I'm procrastinating on this. I feel like I have midnight binge eating disorder and it's incurable!!

so there you have it - my post of shame - why I haven't been on - sorry guys & gals.

Mo - congrats on your success girlfriend -

Nicole - happy bandiversary! I'm only 6 months out and its so much harder now that the novelty has worn off. Don't know how to get motivated again.

JES - why don't you make me get my butt up and walk with you - you know i'm just layin in the bed eating bon bon's

Heather - good luck with those intervals & hope your foot feels better - I didn't get a shot for mine :bored:

Coco - good luck on the challenge girlie. You better beat the pants off them girls in the office

Donna - Long time no talk - how are you?

Reggie - I think we need another girls night at your house LOL I think ur rice would be the cure for me - can I make that with cauliflower LMFAO

Can't wait for summer - I think the sunny days will be a blessing

Happy Easter/Passover or whatever you celebrate!

wow...everybody doing their own thing? Hope you all had a nice Easter, resurrection sunday, passover or whatever you Celebrate. Mine was good church then brunch for my friends 93 yo granny. I had champagne and cake, can't go much more off plan then that.

Mo??? tomorrow is a new day!!! already made my green smoothies for tomorrows Breakfast and lunch.

Well I guess I'll check in tomorrow.... perhaps somebody will have something to say.

bye

Hi everyone,

I hope that you had a great Easter and were able to enjoy the day with your familly.

I am going to say a few prayers tonight for all those that are struggling; I hope that you find peace and strength through this journey...it's not easy but if it were -everyone would do it! You have done some great things towards your health and you will succeed!

I see Liz tomorrow....

Hello,

I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Easter or Happy Passover, depending on what you Celebrate.< /strong>

Doing ok here except that I've been home with a cough for three days. This is the same ailment I had the week before surgery. It sucks that nobody wants to play with me while I'm sick!

Upped my Protein and calories and got the scale to move again. Eating has been fairly easy. Three meal w/no Snacks. My challenge is to not eat that One bite too many. Even measuring 1/4 to 1/3 cup doesn't guaranteed that it's not too much.

Wishing you all a happy week! Kaiser Richmond is this Wednesday.

Ali- Good luck with Liz tomorrow. You finally get a surgery date woohoo! I'm a little jealous but totally excited for you!

Hope everyone had a wonderful day. Too bad the storm was so intense.

April- How's your daughter? Is she still in Mexico?