Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets Part 3 Read HERE!

Hey V's~

I am so bummed about my friend...just can't imagine what she is going through. I cried myself to sleep.< /span>:P

Susie, good luck to today!

Michelle, I didn't get your call. I kept checking my tele as well??? I have my DVR ready and am glad fil will help! Cant wait!

Home from the gym and did 30 min of cardio. I have been down in the dumps for 2 days and think the exercise will help! I think I am PMS'ing, but because I don't have TOM anymore, I have no idea when that happens!

Have a great day!

Hello everyone,

Just checking in this AM. Busy, busy, busy day for me today . . . it is not even 10 AM and I am already feeling like I could go for a nap, lol.

Welcome back Haydee . . . I will send you my email address :0).

I am on Facebook too but haven't been for very long and don't have many friends yet, lol. I would like to add a few of you, I will have to start looking you up. :0).

I finally have a baby bump to post, which you couldn't really tell even a couple of short weeks ago. It is now growing out instead of just up so I will have to post a couple of pictures.

Who would have thought that I wouldn't really show until 7 1/2 months??? For the first time yesterday, someone who didn't know I was pregnant patted my belly and obviously thought I was.

For the last couple of months I looked like I have been hanging out at the local dunkin donuts more than being pregnant. Instead of having a belly just to the front . . . I had the spare tire look going where it was bigger in the front and at the sides as well (picture reverse hour glass, lol). I was starting to look like I was carrying a bit o' baby in my butt as well, is that even possible???

I was actually worried about my lack of belly during the last ob appointment but the doc said not to worry, we are both healthy and I am just having a small baby. She said the baby is in the 21st percentile but perfectly healthy and active. My son was perfectly healthy, born on his due date but was only a six pounder as well. Perhaps it is a hereditary thing, lol.

I asked my dh how big the babies are in his family, would you believe he doesn't have a clue??? I am sure it is only the women who a.) care much about or b.) openly discuss the birth weights of our babies.

Hello...

I am getting ready to call for another fill.......

I made homeade stromboli last night and I ate the entire thing!

Good morning everyone!!

Heather - "baby in your butt" LOL... i'm sure it wasn't that bad! can't wait to see your pics!

Michelle - wowwy wow! how do you always manage to get involved with stuff like this?? that's awesome, have my DVR ready.

Terry - half price tickets where? Did i miss it or is it today?

Pammy - so sorry about your friend. so so sad. will keep her in my prayers.

So i've been feeling blah this morning. Weather is yucky. I have a ton of work. Literally a ton. I can't seem to get started on it. I checked my email. Checked my Facebook. Saw pics a friend sent me. Went and got coffee. Messed with my IPOD. Checked airfare for Juan's mom. So far have not looked at a single invoice. ARGH... I guess I better get to it...

tracy - i'm getting a fill saturday. i don't care what she says, i'm getting something put in. i can eat bread, tortillas, pizza. I had SUSHI yesterday for godness sake.

Heather- Funny you say that, I asked russell his stats when he was born and he had no idea. I couldn't believe it, I know all of my siblings and he doesn't even know his own??!

Hello...

I am getting ready to call for another fill.......

I made homeade stromboli last night and I ate the entire thing!

TracyinKS...if you are like me...its not a fill problem, its a head problem. No amount of fill is gonna help me. Even if my band was at 100% capacity, I would still eat ice cream. So, I am working on my mental state...then the physical will follow. BUT, that is just my 2 cents :P

Michelle - wowwy wow! how do you always manage to get involved with stuff like this?? that's awesome, have my DVR ready.

This is what EVERYone wants to know! I dunno... it's just ME! Newspaper articles, photo spreads, winning ice cream for 100... it's like I said to the kids last night... I try to live every day like a new adventure, with a positive attitude, and be open to new opportunities -- even doing just the routine day-to-day stuff -- and sometimes you just never know where the day will end up! Like yesterday -- when I woke up, I had no idea that before the end of the day I'd be "booked" on the Today Show!! What a HOOT!!!

Ok, I think my skype is set up. Now I have to re-arrange the office so my "background" is nice! lol!! Good thing I just got my hair cut... but it's too short!! Does the camera add length to hair like weight to the bod?

PAMELA... maybe I don't have the correct phone number for you?? I called the one off the list... hmmmmmm...

I had to cancel my lunch w/my friend -- ironic, no? DD is home sick & I just had to work to catch up & stop feeling so guilty... like now! So bye for now!!

Ugh -- fills! Sore subject. The .5cc I got last week help a teeny tiny bit, but I can STILL eat ANYthing... slowly, and a bit less than 2 weeks ago... but really, 3/4 of a gyro + fries? That should *not* go down! No pb'ing. No fuss no muss. Ugh.

It's like my perfect restriction is a distant memory. I could NOT eat any bread, sandwhiches were out of the question. Now I'm wide open, I've had a sandwhich every day at least once a day (PB&J). Forgot how much I liked them, and I can't wait till I can't have them anymore. Where's the slime, the PB (not PB&J!).

michelle - did they say your pouch was enlarged? that's exactly my problem too. i should freaking has some sort of restriction with bread at least. I feel nothing!

laura - PB&J is also my favorite. I used to have them all the time on white bread. I haven't tried one recently but i'm sure i would have no problem getting it down...

tracyk - my problem is also a head problem but my band should at least work with me not against me! I know that ice cream is gonna go down regardless of the fill but pizza and sushi??

While I was in Mexico all we ate was mostly fish and fruit. We did not have access to bread or pizza or burgers or anything like that so we just didn't have it. At every sitting I was able to eat a whole grilled fish by myself. With fresh avocado and fresh pico de gallo. For Breakfast it was eggs with fresh fruit on the side. If I ate like that every day I would lose weight. I came back minus 3 pounds from my vacation even though all I did was lay around mostly.

If I could eat like that here then absolutely I would lose weight. I wouldn't even need to be banded, it would just come off! But the reality is that I choose the wrong things most of the time. And my band doesn't stop me...

While I was in Mexico all we ate was mostly fish and fruit. We did not have access to bread or pizza or burgers or anything like that so we just didn't have it. At every sitting I was able to eat a whole grilled fish by myself. With fresh avocado and fresh pico de gallo. For breakfast it was eggs with fresh fruit on the side.

OMG...that sounds so good!

ohmygawd it was good. one time we were waiting for our meal and here comes this boat and he docks right next to the pier and the owner goes running out and grabs his catch and brings them over to our table so we can see our fish that he's about to grill for us. These beautiful huge fish and they tasted amazing.

oh and it was too funny one time my dad ordered lobster. they're so cheap he ordered like 3 of them for himself. so they're taking forever to come and we're all eating and his food isn't coming so he asks what's taking so long and it was because they're out catching the damn things, LOL. It was too funny! Then we see this guy pulling up to the dock with a cage full of live lobsters! They were the spiny ones or else I would have lived on lobsters my whole time there too!

I have to share the rest of the pics with ya'll. This place is awesomeness...

I felt really bad for our two boy cousins that went with us. They don't eat seafood. they would have to eat these horrible little pieces of meat that looked really gross. And they don't like vegetables or fruit. they were so ready to leave after a few days. I'm not even sure why they went. They are computer guys that preffer being inside a dark room living off chinese food and pizza. needless to say they did not have a very good time... They mostly slept in their rooms...