Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets Part 3 Read HERE!

Jane you might check into it, but I have a friend that her brother was in prison, and they could send books and other things from a company. For instance they could buy him magazine subscriptions, sent directly to him, or newspaper delivery direct to him. Even a local stationery store at the time, would send packages out from the business. They sent him art supplies that way.

Are you allowed to send him cash?

I know you don't have tons to spare-------but it is my understanding, that the more you have to "work" with inside, the better off you are.

They would send Jack (her brother) $$$ and it would go into his account.

Sorry your family is in such turmoil over it.

I was right, Rick was on a jury concerning a stolen dirt bike! Stolen from a cop. But the only "evidence" was his word, and one of the defendants turned evidence on the others, but there was nothing else.

They found him not guilty even tho they all felt he did it, there was no proving it.....

He SWEARS they picked him because he was reading a motorcycle magazine!! LOL

I am off to bed. We are having plumbing issues. Guess I will either rent a roto rooter thing tomorrow or call a plumber....see what Rick decides come morning. Going to hope it is cheap!!

See y'all tomorrow

I don't understand why he is in such isolation. Is is because they fear he is a suicide risk?

My ex was in for all kinds of crap, and he was never isolated like that.

Morning gals

quick check in, I don't really want to get into it but having a really rough week. I'll get past it, i always do. Sometimes i wish i could just go away for a day and not have to deal with anything.

Jane - you and your family have my prayers.

Hope Tracyks i ok

i finally bought a pr of 14 jeans last night, i guess that is a good thing even if i feel like i've gained it all back.

hope you all have a good day

Happy Birthday Denise -- Where ever you are. We miss you around here.

Good morning ladies...thanks for the comments on my blog entry. (((hugs))) I love you all so much! I promise me and I promise ya'll I will not have any Cookies or ice cream today :tt1:

Jane-Sorry about your nephew. I will keep you all in my prayers.

Jennifer-at least you only FEEL like you gained it all back...right? Way to go on the 14s!!!

Pamela-have an enchilada for me :tt1:

Have a great day violets...respect the pouch.

By the way....TracyinKS will be back sooner or later. In my heart I know she will....who could stay away? :thumbup:

Good Morning, Violets..

Up early and getting ready to head out for flute rehearsal. I have a meeting afterwards and then Ethan comes at noon. Bob leaves for a meeting out of town and hopefully Joe will come and pick up Ethan on time so I can get to choir rehearsal.

Denise... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Jane..definitely holding Ryan up in prayer along with the family.

So.. here I am..

Florida was cold & busy, my friend that got married on wednesday lost her mother on Thursday. I did have an overall good time though.......

Came back Saturday and was completely zonked out....

Back to work Monday, and ended up getting into a wreck in my truck...... Monday night and yesterday was spent cleaning my office....... Robby had a horrible day... and he goes for a med check tomorrow...

My insurance is having a hard time tracking down the OTHER persons driving info....... waiting for the police report and such..... I'm thinking the mustang was not hers and that even though she was at fault she might not have coverage........ I expect a field agent to see me today and take pics...........

I had to reschedule Cody's counseling apt due to all this craziness and the fact that my mom is going for a fill today Locally instead of Denver.... (not my doc)

Tomorrow I'm taking Uno the wonderdog to get neutered... then Friday is picking up the boys..... not sure how we are going to do this since the truck fits all 6 of us but the exploder doesn't...... POS exploder.....

Next week, I'm actually Leading a local LB support group.... Beverly (Suzie you met her at Malley's) is newly banded and has offered up her house as a meeting place.. I decided that I NEEDED to be inspirational..... so that I may get MY inspiration back..... my friend B who was up a couple weekends ago talked me into it and said I was in a funk and I needed it as much as the newbies needed me......... we shall see.

Thats about it from my world........... :thumbup:

Good Weds Morn, Dearies~~

I completed a big editing job yesterday, so now today is Clean the House Day, as I've let things slide a bit while working so hard. So much for balance!

Also, my friend (the one who's dd is in the treatment program in Utah) & her hubby are going out to see their dd, so their other dd is staying with us today - Monday... so I need to freshen up her room, super clean the kids' bathroom, etc. DS was funny... I told him I was changing the shower curtain liner cuz' she was coming and he said, "What -- the gross old one is ok for us?" Yep, guess so! lol! Isn't it funny what we do "extra" when "company" is coming?

Make it a great day!

Hi TracyKS! Glad you could join us!!

So.. here I am..

Is this all the enthusiasm you can muster? :tt1:

Things sound crazy for you but that's what we're here for, remember!! We can *ALL* relate to crazy! :thumbup: I think you'll be a great motivation to other LBers (look what you started HERE!) & I hope it'll get you kick-started into action again as well.

Smooches!

Happy Birthday Denise

Tracyks - glad to have you back

you have always inspired me more than you know

Tracyk- yup just feel like i've gained it back but 4lbs feels like 400

I am going to the st pattys parade saturday and having 1 more drinking day, then I'm done for a bit... although i don't eat when i drink and that is how i lost the 8lbs i gained (when i was not drinking and eating everything in sight) I love my wl support group but i need a banding group here.

I am going to get my passport this week, I was told i need one (that Kev thing again) and to make sure the kids have them too, and he is paying for them. I was also asked what my ring size is... i told him i didn't have a clue but had a ring next to my bed he can take... i don't know what he is up to

Just spoke w/the flouro-fill scheduler and she may be able to squeek me in on Friday!! :thumbup: Keep those fingers crossed!!

Good Morning Girls~

Congrats Michelle!! I need a fill too, but am waiting until after April 15th! Although I am in need...I still PB (totally my fault) about 1x week. I have too much going on to worry about it now.

Well, we made it to the gym finally this week. The first couple of days after daylightsavingstime was too painful...but today was doable. At first, I was not gonna go...then Susanne curled up next to me and said, "Why, you said you wanted to go...are you sure?" This all in coversation mode. Like I wanna talk at 4:30...so I just bit the bullet, and got up. I feel glad I did!:thumbup:

I won't be able to work out the next 2 or 3 days because of the tattoo. I am hopefully getting it finished (or close to finished...what a pain LITERALLY).

We have minimum day today..then meetings all afternoon:cursing:. Susanne is working at our school today so that is cool!

Have a great day ladies!

xoxoxo

Hey Girls.

Woke up at 3am and hve been up since. I went to work and than did my monthly shopping at Wal-Mart. So now I'm home, everything is put away and I'm catching up on a show. When I'm done with it, I'm headed back to bed for about an hour and half.

TracyKS, I can't think of anyone who would be ebtter suited to lead a group than you. I would follow you. Heck I already have. I'm here. Tell Beverly I said hi and would you give her my e-mail. I would love to get caught up with how she is doing. I hope to see you at the meeting this weekend.

Jane, you and your family are definately in my prayers. I realize being put in prison that there is a huge adjustment that they go thru. It will be a long process for him to get adjusted plus there will be all the appeals that will be made on his behalf also. Headaches and nightmares. Send him my love and let him know he will be in my daily prayers.

Jenn, Are you getting back with Kev?????? What's the deal girl????

Pam, good girl for getting up and going to workout.

Off to bed for me now.

Ugh. Now I remember why I prefer to clean the house a little bit each day... this doing it all in one day is a CHORE! Phew! Have almost finished the downstairs & then it's upstairs...

My neighbor's dryer broke in mid-dry so I've got her stuff taking a tumble here.

Back to it! --