Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets Part 3 Read HERE!

Home from the hospital shift. Not to busy tonight.

I made a batch of cookie dough and put it in the refridge. Our women's ministry is having a bake sale this weekend. I'll make Cookies and a couple of cakes.

I have an appointment with the shrink Doc tomorrow. Anxious to see how this one goes.

Have a great night and chat with you all tomorrow.

Suziecat - I'm glad that cookie dough is in your refrigerator. If it were in mine it would be eaten...that's one of my favorite BAD things to eat. And it goes down so smoothly -- even after the band.:mad2:

My sister has major back problems and really went through the options when buying a bed.......... she ended up with a temperpedic and she LOVES it!!!!!!!

I have restriction! whooohooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! maybe just maybe I can stop this stupd regain....... have I mentioned lately that I LOVE MY V'sistahs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm home.....and I AM HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Manda's ear looks 70% better already!! We went down this morning, spent the better part of the day, and it was so nice. She feels good, she can tell it is improving, and she knows even if she ends up losing part of it, it will not be the entire ear, and she is ecstatic! I had a helluva time driving home, I think I FINALLY relaxed and it hit me!

We got about 50 miles from home, and she called---insurance is booting her tomorrow, they say there is nothing being done for her in the hospital that cannot be done through home health care!!!!

So....tomorrow morning, back I go! But I am bringing her home!

The top of her ear and the inner part of the lobe by her neck are almost back to normal color. The center where the wound is, and the outer lobe are still maroon in color.

She has had 3 different Dr.'s tell her the surgery she had was useless, and quite dangerous to her situation, and now the wound looks horrible! The surgery wound, not the ulceration on the ear I mean.

Anyway I am totally exhausted, but I had to share.....I am going to bring her home tomorrow, and while it is not over, it is improving!

She will be on 3 different IV meds and 2 orals at home, but is sure will be easier to see her!

Will check in when I get back from Albq!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOMORROW TRACYK-----Love you lots and hope your day is as special as you are to all of us!!

XOXOXOX

Kat

Good Morning, Violets..

Kat.. I LOVE waking up to good news like that!! Drive safe today and bring your girl home. I'll bet Kinsey is ecstatic!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TRACYK!!!!!:eek::party:

Edited by Teachlady

Morning gals

Happy Birthday Tracy

I'm just getting up, drank some power ade and it stayed in me. Went to the dr last night,have bronchitis and a bad reaction to antibiotics. She is trying me on a new kind because i need them and hope that i'm ok with them. So I am home today, 1 more day, it is killing me not being at work. but I need to be better and i'm afraid to take antibiotics away from home

hope you all have a good day

Tracyinks - glad you got your fill

Good Thursday Morn, Vi's~~

:eek: Happy :lol: Happy :w00t: Day, :tea: TracyK! :lol:

Drive safely, Kat!! :lol:

Make good choices, Vi's!

Good Morning Girls.

Happy Birthday TracyK. Hope you have a wonderful day.

Kat, Love the great news. Be safe.

Jenn. Sorry your sick, sending some purple power to you.

I'll be heading out pretty soon for my Doc appointment. Than home to back Cookies for the bake sale.

Have a great day and don't forget it's CTCD

Happy Birthday Trace!!!!!!!!!!!

Kat: that is awesome news!

Suzie: good luck today, and also I wanted to let you know that Beverly and I are going to try and start a little band support group here in Leavenworth..... Beverly has offered her house as the meeting place but we havent decided on a day or anything specific..... I will let you know just in case it might be something you want to do.

Jenn: I hope the new round of meds helps!

I am so relieved to have restriction........

Morning Chicas~

TracyK...Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Well, you know the rest!:biggrin:Love ya sista and I wish you a great and special day!

Kat...I am SOOO happy to hear that news! You and your family deserve a bit of peace...is she going to stay w/ you for after care? Does she have a dr. near by to follow up? God Bless you guys!

I am bushed. I worked on table of contents, table of tables, and my abstract last night. Then went to bed around 10...slept like a log...and couldn't believe it when my alarm went off. I didn't move or pee all night! I am very tired...and I only have to work 12 hours today! Thats right...I get two 45 min breaks, but 12 hours. I will stay at work until 7pm for conferences...but get to leave tomorrow @ 11:30! I am meeting my dear friend from High School (she lives in San Francisco and is down for the week). I am soooo looking forward to seeing her.

That is my story! Gotta go put my face on and look fab for the parents!

love ya

How does this schedule look for flying into Ala in June?? It's actually a NONstop that's only $21 more than the 1-stop... best price I've seen & I've been tracking them daily for AGES... let me know...

Review flight details

Total Trip Duration: 5 days / 4 nights

Thursday, June 25, 2009Leave US Airways 3591 Operated by: US AIRWAYS EXPRESS-AIR WISCONSIN Depart: 11:55am morningWashington, DC Washington Ronald Reagan National (DCA) Non-stop Arrive:1:00pm afternoonHuntsville, AL Huntsville Int'l (HSV) Monday, June 29, 2009Return US Airways 2502 Operated by: US Airways Express - PSA Airlines

Depart: 10:35am morningHuntsville, AL Huntsville Int'l (HSV) Non-stop Arrive:1:24pm afternoonWashington, DC Washington Ronald Reagan National (DCA)

looks good to me...I've got to get on this before the prices rise...when is everyone gonna start booking?

I'm looking at a flight arriving in Huntsville at 9:39 a.m. and leaving on Monday at either 10:09 a.m. or 4:30 p.m. I don't want to miss any of the action this time around!! I'm going to book next month after I get my tax return.

I'm thinking I'll book this one asap if ya'll think it's ok timing wise... The price really is great... seeing as how nonstops were up to $700 at one point... I was pretty much resigned to doing 1-stop (Detroit) but this non is good!