Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

new years weightloss challenge

Yes, my throat was sore. It is from the pipe they put down your throat to help you breath. It doesn't last long. Your throat is just irritated because it was dry. Just keep drinking warm liquids.

Glad to hear you are doing well after surgery.

Lone Star Loser

ok thanks gone stick with it.

Yes, my throat was sore. It is from the pipe they put down your throat to help you breath. It doesn't last long. Your throat is just irritated because it was dry. Just keep drinking warm liquids.

Glad to hear you are doing well after surgery.

Lone Star Loser

So today is my 2 week anniversary from surgery. Ok so that means it time to weigh myself. I stepped on the scale and booya! 423.0lbs I lost another 11.8 lbs!!!! I am down 23.6lbs for December so far! And this means I have lost 19.2lbs since I got the band! So I beat my December goal already!!! I guess I should now bump my goal up like another 10 lbs so now my new goal January 1 will be 30 lbs lost. Woot!

good job pete tell me how much where you at surgery. how much have you lost since surgery. i have been doing alright since surgery just tryin to get the liquids in but, cant get in over 32ozs. but, its something. i go on tuesday for my 1wk appointment. so i will post what my weight is then. good luck everyone and keep up the bood work.

also good luck jewel41 your in my prays that god will watch and protect over you and give you a speedy recovery. amen.

So today is my 2 week anniversary from surgery. Ok so that means it time to weigh myself. I stepped on the scale and booya! 423.0lbs I lost another 11.8 lbs!!!! I am down 23.6lbs for December so far! And this means I have lost 19.2lbs since I got the band! So I beat my December goal already!!! I guess I should now bump my goal up like another 10 lbs so now my new goal January 1 will be 30 lbs lost. Woot!

Edited by china
add in

china-15lbs(12-15-08)

pete-30lbs(12-3-08)

sw.heart181-20lbs(12-12-08

sw.kris-8lbs

jewels41-17lbs(12-19-08)

lonestarloser-20lbs(10-3-08)

gmechile-16lbs(12-4-08)

mr. mike-14lbs(12-3-08)

140lbs total loss 4 the new years

Edited by china
weight update

good job pete tell me how much where you at surgery. how much have you lost since surgery. i have been doing alright since surgery just tryin to get the liquids in but, cant get in over 32ozs. but, its something. i go on tuesday for my 1wk appointment. so i will post what my weight is then. good luck everyone and keep up the bood work.

also good luck jewel41 your in my prays that god will watch and protect over you and give you a speedy recovery. amen.

Hi China!

I have lost 19.2 lbs since my surgery. So in two weeks I lost that much! I am able to get plenty of liquid down and have bumped up the walking. Tomorrow I get to start mushies so we'll see how that part of the diet goes. I am excited to move forward with my weight loss and love seeing how everyone is doing too!

hi pete,

i go for my one wk. weigh in on tuesay. i have not bothered to get on the scale as i want to be suprised. i do wonder how much if any have i lost.

Hi China!

I have lost 19.2 lbs since my surgery. So in two weeks I lost that much! I am able to get plenty of liquid down and have bumped up the walking. Tomorrow I get to start mushies so we'll see how that part of the diet goes. I am excited to move forward with my weight loss and love seeing how everyone is doing too!

hi pete,

i go for my one wk. weigh in on tuesay. i have not bothered to get on the scale as i want to be suprised. i do wonder how much if any have i lost.

Hi China,

I know what you mean about wanting to be surprised. I refuse to weigh myself more then once a week. I know for fact that your body weight fluctuates from day to do so weighing yourself more then once a week is almost defeating in itself. I knew I had lost this week but I made sure to wait. Not to mention it's just cool stepping onto the scale and going "Wow!" lol

yes that is a great feeling. im getting excited wondering if i have lost or what. my mom says my face is smaller but, you know family will tell you things like that.:tongue_smilie:

Hi China,

I know what you mean about wanting to be surprised. I refuse to weigh myself more then once a week. I know for fact that your body weight fluctuates from day to do so weighing yourself more then once a week is almost defeating in itself. I knew I had lost this week but I made sure to wait. Not to mention it's just cool stepping onto the scale and going "Wow!" lol

I know what you mean. It almost ment more to me when one of the guys I work with told me yesterday that he can see a little bit of a difference in me.

that is the best feeling in the world i know when i first heard someone say girl you is lossing that weight and asked what i was doing i felt like i had won the mego million.:tongue_smilie:

also i was thinking about starting another weightloss challenge that will cover until valentinesday. what does everyone thing. is it some thing everyone would like to try again.

I know what you mean. It almost ment more to me when one of the guys I work with told me yesterday that he can see a little bit of a difference in me.

well hello all,

just coming from my 1 wk, post-opt appointment and i lost 11lbs. so i either have 3 more lbs to go or if i include all the weight from just december then im down 22lbs. i also moved to pureed phase for the next wk. see how that works.

Wow! That's great China! Congrats on the weight loss and the good news at your doc appointment. I know how great that feels to step on that scale and see those numbers dropping.

With the end of the month just around the corner I look forward to our next challenge! I think it's great to have these and to share with one another in our success!

glad to hear your doing well china. I am now down 19 lbs from december 5th, banded on the 19th. So I believe I met my goal for this challenge.. but will keep on going.

merry x-mas everyone,

thanks so much pete yes it is alittle some thing to me that says yes baby keep it comin off.:thumbup:. glad to hear that you will be joining the next challenge. this one will be till feb. 09 and to jewel great job keep it comin off baby. if i count frome the 1st of this month im down 22lbs. im gonna keep moving also.

hope everyone has a wonderful day.:sad:

Wow! That's great China! Congrats on the weight loss and the good news at your doc appointment. I know how great that feels to step on that scale and see those numbers dropping.

With the end of the month just around the corner I look forward to our next challenge! I think it's great to have these and to share with one another in our success!

glad to hear your doing well china. I am now down 19 lbs from december 5th, banded on the 19th. So I believe I met my goal for this challenge.. but will keep on going.