Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

december 15th banders come on down;-)

ok rose what are you doin up at 215am.

well im glad to hear your appointment went well. i didnt get any removed or added. as my band is just starting to feel ok now. i have lost 10lbs in the last 2wks and 3days. i feel happy about that. now im working on hitting the gym hard. i go to the bahamas in 2months so im tryin to loss 25lbs by then. laurel how are you doing. i to rose have issues with sweets. i find writting down every thing is helping me some.

China how did your appointment go. Mine went well. Doctor is happy with my weight loss. I wish it was alittle more but he keeps reminding me that I had under 100 to lose so it will be alot slower. I lost 6 lbs since my last appointment. He did put .05 cc in my band I notice a difference. So I hope it helps me get a jump start on losing more. I told him that with all the stress going on I have been eating more sugar than I should. So I have to be strong and stop the sugar. Wathed the MJ Memorial today so very sad and very emotional. Everyone have a great day.

I have had a busy week. I did get a fill last week. The practice I had my surgery had 3 doctors and pa. I got my fill through the one doctor left. I now have 4cc's in my band now. I go back on the 29th for another fill with the pa. Yesterday was my b-day and hubby took me out to eat. I ate way to much. I can't wait until my next fill. I am having a hard time getting into a schedule of excercise and drinking. I am going to start on monday by going to the gym atleast 3 times during my break in the am. I am glad everyone else is doing well. I never heard from my younger son yesterday, so that hurts. I did alot for him for his b-day. I have to stop letting the little things hurt me. Have a great day. Laurel

ya it takes time. i to have to get a excerise schedual going it just the heat has me all messed up. hope everyone has a great weekend.

I have had a busy week. I did get a fill last week. The practice I had my surgery had 3 doctors and pa. I got my fill through the one doctor left. I now have 4cc's in my band now. I go back on the 29th for another fill with the pa. Yesterday was my b-day and hubby took me out to eat. I ate way to much. I can't wait until my next fill. I am having a hard time getting into a schedule of excercise and drinking. I am going to start on monday by going to the gym atleast 3 times during my break in the am. I am glad everyone else is doing well. I never heard from my younger son yesterday, so that hurts. I did alot for him for his b-day. I have to stop letting the little things hurt me. Have a great day. Laurel

Checking in to say hi and things are going okay for me. Exercising some (Wii Fit and treadmill), but should be doing more than I am. Try to do at least 3 days but it is difficult to find the time to squeeze it in with LIFE. I'm still sitting at same weight, but happy w/that right now. I hit spots for a couple of weeks and don't lose anything. This week I felt my port for the first time. I can press my finger there & feel it. Anyone else experience that? My stomach has gone down considerably & hopefully that is it. But it is strange to me to be able to feel it. Now I have to stop myself from putting my hand there.

Left 3 pairs of pants w/seamstress last wknd to alter & picking them up today. One pair had been altered twice before & she said "no more". Just hate to part with a couple of really nice pair, but looks like I'll be shopping soon.

Hope everyone has a good wknd.

hey you where have you been hiding. glad to hear that your doing well. well that is all that matters my dr said go by your cloths. so if you are having your cloths altered then your doing your thing.:frown:

any excerise is good. i have to pick up my workout also. but, i to am really busy but, im gonna make the time. in any case keep up the good work and come hang out with us more often.

Checking in to say hi and things are going okay for me. Exercising some (Wii Fit and treadmill), but should be doing more than I am. Try to do at least 3 days but it is difficult to find the time to squeeze it in with LIFE. I'm still sitting at same weight, but happy w/that right now. I hit spots for a couple of weeks and don't lose anything. This week I felt my port for the first time. I can press my finger there & feel it. Anyone else experience that? My stomach has gone down considerably & hopefully that is it. But it is strange to me to be able to feel it. Now I have to stop myself from putting my hand there.

Left 3 pairs of pants w/seamstress last wknd to alter & picking them up today. One pair had been altered twice before & she said "no more". Just hate to part with a couple of really nice pair, but looks like I'll be shopping soon.

Hope everyone has a good wknd.

ok where is everyone been hiding. well here is my update. i went to the wlc again today to see the dietion and i lost 5.2more lbs sine last week so that puts me at 15.2lbs in a month. if feel happy im now trying for 20lbs by september when i go to the bahamas. so i have 2 months to get to my mini goal.

well enough about me how is everyone doing.

wtg China. I have been hitting the gym for 2 hrs of workouts during my break in the am. The weight is starting to come off. yeah. I am going for a fill on the 29th also. I hope all is well with Rose. I have a few things listed on e-bay which ends sunday. I will have to go to the post office next week, so I will mail out your box China then. Have a great day. I am so glad it is friday. Laurel

hey all glad to hear from you laurel. im just coming back from vagas my daughter had a model show there she came in 3rd place. wish i would have been 1st.

and i eat alittle bit of junk food while i was there. so back on track on monday and i have to get back to the gym then. i have to really push myself. 2hrs is great laurel. how is work going. and thats fine about next week thank you. rose where are you, are you ok.

wtg China. I have been hitting the gym for 2 hrs of workouts during my break in the am. The weight is starting to come off. yeah. I am going for a fill on the 29th also. I hope all is well with Rose. I have a few things listed on e-bay which ends sunday. I will have to go to the post office next week, so I will mail out your box China then. Have a great day. I am so glad it is friday. Laurel

I will be going to las vagas the end of august. I am looking forward to R & R. My summer run is going ok. They cut my hours down but i am ok with that. It gives me more gym time. I do 1 hr of Water aerobics and then also the treedmill and the bike. I can't wait until I get my next fill and totally get back on track. I hope Rose is doing ok. China, I did send the package out today. I hope there are clothes you can use in there. Laurel

Hello ladies,

I am doing ok alot has been going on over here.....my mother in law is not tolerating her chemo very well and my mothers health has taken a turn for the worse. So for now I am the care giver to both and there are just not enough hours in a day. I am doing my best to try and keep everyones spirits high but I have to admit it is very draining. I have been swimming every morning for 30 to 40 min and it helps me alot. Dr. said no more fills for me he says that I am at my sweet spot and should be fine without anymore fills until I get to my goal I have 30 more pounds to go. I am happy that everyone is doing so well I proud of all of you. Love you ladies.

im glad laurel as you need some time for you. and thanks so much laurel god knows i need them. rose sorry to hear things are not going so great. you hang in there. you only have 30more lbs to loss rose? tell me how does the dr know you are at your sweet spot. how much do you have now. oh ya at my last visit the dr didnt want to tell me how much i had he said alot of people get to wrapped up in the amount. i said i just wanted to know. so he told me. i got stuck today on beef Jerky can you believe it.

well ladies im here for ya and love ya to.

laurel tell me what do you do in the Water robics class and does it help you.

I will be going to las vagas the end of august. I am looking forward to R & R. My summer run is going ok. They cut my hours down but i am ok with that. It gives me more gym time. I do 1 hr of water aerobics and then also the treedmill and the bike. I can't wait until I get my next fill and totally get back on track. I hope Rose is doing ok. China, I did send the package out today. I hope there are clothes you can use in there. Laurel
Hello ladies,

I am doing ok alot has been going on over here.....my mother in law is not tolerating her chemo very well and my mothers health has taken a turn for the worse. So for now I am the care giver to both and there are just not enough hours in a day. I am doing my best to try and keep everyones spirits high but I have to admit it is very draining. I have been swimming every morning for 30 to 40 min and it helps me alot. Dr. said no more fills for me he says that I am at my sweet spot and should be fine without anymore fills until I get to my goal I have 30 more pounds to go. I am happy that everyone is doing so well I proud of all of you. Love you ladies.

China the dr. said that I am loosing at a regular pace of about 5 lbs a month and that I can only eat about 3/4 cup of food per sitting that would make me at my sweet spot. I have 7.5cc in my 10cc band.

I have noticed since my las fill that if I eat something spicy or with alot of garlic I get this terrible burning feeling in between my breast area I am assuming its heart burn...has anyone ever got this? Just curious.

Love You all.

I know I can eat way too much. I am going for a fill on the 29th. Basically at Water aerobics, you do jumping jacks, running, marching, kicking..and all other types of moving to music. Their is also weights to try to build arms. We check our heart rates to make sure they are up to burn fat. I have arthritus in my right knee. It feels so good to be really able to move in the pool. I am glad you are staying strong Rose. My thoughts are prayers are with you and your mom's. Have a great day. Laurel

wow rose sounds like you are at a good level. i get a warm feeling in my stomach when i eat certain things. i keep wondering what that is. laurel Water arobics sounds nice im gonna go the the ymca and see how much it cost to take the class there. oh is your last name staples. the ups man came to my home today but, i wasnt home so he is coming back tomorrow.

China the dr. said that I am loosing at a regular pace of about 5 lbs a month and that I can only eat about 3/4 cup of food per sitting that would make me at my sweet spot. I have 7.5cc in my 10cc band.

I have noticed since my las fill that if I eat something spicy or with alot of garlic I get this terrible burning feeling in between my breast area I am assuming its heart burn...has anyone ever got this? Just curious.

Love You all.

I know I can eat way too much. I am going for a fill on the 29th. Basically at water aerobics, you do jumping jacks, running, marching, kicking..and all other types of moving to music. Their is also weights to try to build arms. We check our heart rates to make sure they are up to burn fat. I have arthritus in my right knee. It feels so good to be really able to move in the pool. I am glad you are staying strong Rose. My thoughts are prayers are with you and your mom's. Have a great day. Laurel

I hope you got your package China, no my last name isn't staples. I went to staples to mail out some packages. I found out yesterday what school run I will be doing in sept. I am actually pretty happy with the run I got. I will have a new bus also. I have been doing real good about going to the gym. I can feel the tightening up of my muscles again. The scale is moving slow, but atleast I am heading back down. I hope all is well with Rose. Have a great day everyone, Laurel