Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

december 15th banders come on down;-)

the ups man will be redelivering it tomorrow. thank you laurel. that is really early that you know your scedual already. but, im glad that the schedual works for you. im gonna be talking with my dr about the Water arodics. and im back at the gym and walking and feeling good about it. how ever i have been eating sweet for the last 2days. but, was better about it today only had 2bites. i know still bad at least the damn cake is gone out the house kids and there dad finished it off. so now i gotta get my tail back in gear. i can and will do it. i was supose to get a fill monday but, i dont think i need one hell im still pbing some from the last one just not as much as before. im gonna go get on the scale and see what the damage is and post it. hope everyone has a nice wk. end.

I hope you got your package China, no my last name isn't staples. I went to staples to mail out some packages. I found out yesterday what school run I will be doing in sept. I am actually pretty happy with the run I got. I will have a new bus also. I have been doing real good about going to the gym. I can feel the tightening up of my muscles again. The scale is moving slow, but atleast I am heading back down. I hope all is well with Rose. Have a great day everyone, Laurel

hey laurel i got it and i love it as it was much needed. i can fit some and will work my way into the rest. gonna wear the red capri set for a lunch date with and old girlfriend today. it looks nice on me. and i like the flower jumpsuit. thanks a bunch girl talk with you later

I am so glad you can use it. I loved that red outfit. I really didn't wear it very much though. The flower one, I never wore. It was always too big but for some reason I couldn't get rid of it. Have a great weekend. Laurel

Hello ladies....glad to hear that you are all doing so well. I am doing well......swimming everyday for at least 40 min. a day. It feels so good. I am taking the time from my very hectic schedule and doing for me. I am very proud of all of you. We are all in the journey together.

hey you glad to hear your doing ok. im getting better i still have good and bad days. but, im getting better. im walking not going to the gym hardly. just becuz its so hot in there can you believe the only have one fan in there. but, im gonna get back into goin there again. i, getting better with the food choices but, i still mess up some times. but im working on it.

well ladies lets keep the posting going on and i will talk with ya later.

Hello ladies....glad to hear that you are all doing so well. I am doing well......swimming everyday for at least 40 min. a day. It feels so good. I am taking the time from my very hectic schedule and doing for me. I am very proud of all of you. We are all in the journey together.

TGIF, I got to the gym 5X this week. I got a fill on wednesday. I only got 1 more cc. I am going back on the 18th for another one. I was very upset when I went to get filled and saw I gained 6 lbs this month with all the working out I did. The PA said, don't worry about it. Increase Protein and keep it up. It will all come off. So, I need to go back to tracking. It is easy when we are on liquids as I do mostly Protein Shakes. I am going to have to make sure I bring one with me at all times and especially when I work out. So, hopefully I am back on track. I am now up about 16 lbs since my slip. Hope everyone has a great weekend. Laurel

hey there you glad to hear you doing good. well i did make it to the gym 3x this week. i have gotten a bit discouraged with the gym due to them saying i have not paid them in 5 months but, i pay them every month i just come in a pay cash instead of them taking it off my credit card because in feb 09 they charged my card 2x's so i started paying cash. now there saying i owe them 80. i did manage to come up with a few reciets but not all. im not that good with saving them. but, since this has happen i have been keeping up with them. so my mom is taking me this weekend to get an precor/elliptical one that can hold my weight. also i called my bank to see if they came throut my account or tried to and when she checked they never did last time they tried or did was back in feb. but, there saying they did. wouldnt you bank see that some thing tried to collect or did. i think the gym is full of it. it took them 3months to refund my money from when they over charged me back in feb. so im looking to go into the ymca maybe gonna go and check it out and see if they are fat friendly:biggrin:.

well that is what is going on with me guys how everyone has a nice weekend. also im trying to lose 20lbs my sept. 20th when i go to bahamas.:)

TGIF, I got to the gym 5X this week. I got a fill on wednesday. I only got 1 more cc. I am going back on the 18th for another one. I was very upset when I went to get filled and saw I gained 6 lbs this month with all the working out I did. The PA said, don't worry about it. Increase Protein and keep it up. It will all come off. So, I need to go back to tracking. It is easy when we are on liquids as I do mostly Protein Shakes. I am going to have to make sure I bring one with me at all times and especially when I work out. So, hopefully I am back on track. I am now up about 16 lbs since my slip. Hope everyone has a great weekend. Laurel

Hello ladies dont get discouraged we have to ride this out and take it all the way. I have been very busy with my mother in law and mother but I am working in swimming everyday for at least 30 min. It helps my body as well as my mind. My DH surprised me and he is taking me to vegas on the 21st for 4 days......I am so excited. He made arrangements to have our daughter and son come and take care of my mom and his. I cannot wait to get away for a few days its been a long time since we have gone away. Stay strong ladies and lets DO IT.

Love You Ladies

im so happy to hear your doing ok. and im excited about you goning to vagas its nice there. i hope you have a nice time as you deserve it. im starting to get excited about the bahamas next month i cant wait.

Hello ladies dont get discouraged we have to ride this out and take it all the way. I have been very busy with my mother in law and mother but I am working in swimming everyday for at least 30 min. It helps my body as well as my mind. My DH surprised me and he is taking me to vegas on the 21st for 4 days......I am so excited. He made arrangements to have our daughter and son come and take care of my mom and his. I cannot wait to get away for a few days its been a long time since we have gone away. Stay strong ladies and lets DO IT.

Love You Ladies

Rose, I will also be in vegas but I will be there from the 22nd to the 29th. Maybe we could meet up at one point in time there? You deserve a nice break. China, you don't have long to wait either for vacation. I have never been to the bahamas, you will have to let me know how it is. I hope we all are doing well. I have been eating more Protein but the weight doesn't seem to want to come off. I am going to keep at it. I do feel so much better on the whole and I can feel muscles I never knew I had, lol. Have a great day everyone. Laurel

hey you how are you doing. im glad you are going on vacation to you work alot and need it. i have been doing ok but, i did mess up and eat some ice cream. finally it is gone and so im ok. i am walking alot and im happy about that. and starting to drink more Water. so i will see what happens.

well ladies i love ya keep the posts going.:ohmy:

Rose, I will also be in vegas but I will be there from the 22nd to the 29th. Maybe we could meet up at one point in time there? You deserve a nice break. China, you don't have long to wait either for vacation. I have never been to the bahamas, you will have to let me know how it is. I hope we all are doing well. I have been eating more Protein but the weight doesn't seem to want to come off. I am going to keep at it. I do feel so much better on the whole and I can feel muscles I never knew I had, lol. Have a great day everyone. Laurel

Hi everyone. Stopping in to say hello. I am doing okay, but still need more exercise. Work has been so busy that it is hard to get anything extra in. Went to the beach on vacation and had lots of seafood. I let myself indulge 2 nites with my favorite keylime pie. It was wonderful. Yesterday I had a working lunch, ate salad.The dessert was raspberry brownies or chess squares. Oh, how I wanted one. But I didn't eat any. I can't tell you how many times in the afternoon I was thinking about them. Sweets are a downfall for me. Still, I am losing but slow. Down to 186 and keep telling myself if I could just exercise more it would go faster. I was buying size 14 and just before vacation bought a pair of capris in a size 12. My stomach area is still my biggest problem; not much of a rear end & legs are skinny....but my stomach was so stretched I do have a good amount of sagging. Hope everyone is well & have a good week-end.

The journey doesn't seem as long as it has been....last Sept. I started WW & lost 22 pounds. It will be a year on Sept. 22 that I began. I am much happier about myself & that I am off of bp meds & everything else (blood work) is normal. Just have to keep working at it every day & some days I just don't want to :thumbup:

Take care!

hey you glad to see you stoped by. well i know the feeling about wanted to do the sweets. i have the same problem, im so proud of you for not eating the brownie that is a big step and you should be proud as well. its baby steps like my mom says we didnt come out walking and taken we learned same with the weigth. one day at a time we will get there. excerise is important but, do what you can.

you take care and dont be a stranger to long. rose and laurel where are you guys. well im just comeing back from nyc it was alot of walking and hot as u know what. the weather coming back was horrible but, i made it home safe. talk with ya later.

Hi everyone. Stopping in to say hello. I am doing okay, but still need more exercise. Work has been so busy that it is hard to get anything extra in. Went to the beach on vacation and had lots of seafood. I let myself indulge 2 nites with my favorite keylime pie. It was wonderful. Yesterday I had a working lunch, ate salad.The dessert was raspberry brownies or chess squares. Oh, how I wanted one. But I didn't eat any. I can't tell you how many times in the afternoon I was thinking about them. Sweets are a downfall for me. Still, I am losing but slow. Down to 186 and keep telling myself if I could just exercise more it would go faster. I was buying size 14 and just before vacation bought a pair of capris in a size 12. My stomach area is still my biggest problem; not much of a rear end & legs are skinny....but my stomach was so stretched I do have a good amount of sagging. Hope everyone is well & have a good week-end.

The journey doesn't seem as long as it has been....last Sept. I started WW & lost 22 pounds. It will be a year on Sept. 22 that I began. I am much happier about myself & that I am off of bp meds & everything else (blood work) is normal. Just have to keep working at it every day & some days I just don't want to :cool:

Take care!

Hope we all had a good weekend. I had a busy one. Wednesday will be my last day for my summer run. School reopens on 9/2 so i will have almost 3 weeks off. I still haven't lost any weight but I am still working out atleast 4 days a week for 2 hours. It has to come off. I am going for a fill on the 18th. Then I will leave for vegas on the 22nd. Hope everyone is doing well. Laurel

hey whats up, 3wks is good. your work out is good i will start coming off. i hope you win big in vegas but, over all just have fun. hope this fill gets the scale moving again. well i went to nyc this weekend for some reason over the last 3days i have got really tight. so i have been really only doing liquids. so i went and has .6cc removed and i feel some what better. so we will see how things work out. well i hope everyone has a great week.

Hope we all had a good weekend. I had a busy one. Wednesday will be my last day for my summer run. School reopens on 9/2 so i will have almost 3 weeks off. I still haven't lost any weight but I am still working out atleast 4 days a week for 2 hours. It has to come off. I am going for a fill on the 18th. Then I will leave for vegas on the 22nd. Hope everyone is doing well. Laurel