Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

december 15th banders come on down;-)

I was so happy to see you Rose. And alway of course China. I have good restriction but don't see the scale moving down. When I go tues. I will be asking a lot of questions. I will; be able to get to the gym next week as our schools are closed. I am working tomorrow night on my feet(good thing i hope) and Sunday a trip but working with good people. I am going to take time out for me on thursday going down to Atlantic City to listen to a band and have a comp room to myself. It is also NJ teachers convection and I belong so I think I am going to just walk around and see. About time I take time for ME..Hope we are all doing well. Laurel

hello everyone how is things going. well im so glad that your taking a trip for your self laurel as you so deserve it. well im doing ok have been spending alot of time with myself. trying to get me back in order. well in any case how was everyones halloween mine it sucked but, im glad its over. im looking forward to going to the dr's on tuesday for some reason or another.

I was so happy to see you Rose. And alway of course China. I have good restriction but don't see the scale moving down. When I go tues. I will be asking a lot of questions. I will; be able to get to the gym next week as our schools are closed. I am working tomorrow night on my feet(good thing i hope) and Sunday a trip but working with good people. I am going to take time out for me on thursday going down to Atlantic City to listen to a band and have a comp room to myself. It is also NJ teachers convection and I belong so I think I am going to just walk around and see. About time I take time for ME..Hope we are all doing well. Laurel

i only lost 3 lbs in 6 weeks, so I wasn't happy. I got another small fill. I also went to a dr. for my knee and got a shot in there so I can start excercising again. I am also getting rid of all the leftover Halloween candy. I will be off for a day of fun for myself tomorrow. Have a great day everyone. Laurel

hey everyone hows it going. well i went the the dr tuesday and im still the same and i didnt get a fill instead i have to go for a swallow test. however i must look so good that the nurses didnt even know who i was. i had on my heel boots and some leggings with a fitting dress shirt. i must say i did look cute that day. even the dr said so he smiled and said i looked pretty. can you believe it. it felt damn good i must say. so laurel how was your mini trip. well i hope everyone has a wonderful wkend.

i only lost 3 lbs in 6 weeks, so I wasn't happy. I got another small fill. I also went to a dr. for my knee and got a shot in there so I can start excercising again. I am also getting rid of all the leftover Halloween candy. I will be off for a day of fun for myself tomorrow. Have a great day everyone. Laurel

Good luck with your test China. I had a crazy time in AC. My son who doesn't speak to me, was in a minor car accident which totaled his car. His car is in my name so now he has to deal with me. I spent the whole day running around for him. Today I am going out car shopping with him. We had no collision on that car so he is SOL. I need to get back to working out. I can't believe my week off is over. It went too fast. Have a great weekend everyone. Laurel

hi laurel sorry to hear about your son is he ok. at least the two of you got a chance to spend some time together. and doesnt the time go fast when on vacation. dont feel bad it have to but, just cant seem to find the time these days. but, i will find my way back.

Good luck with your test China. I had a crazy time in AC. My son who doesn't speak to me, was in a minor car accident which totaled his car. His car is in my name so now he has to deal with me. I spent the whole day running around for him. Today I am going out car shopping with him. We had no collision on that car so he is SOL. I need to get back to working out. I can't believe my week off is over. It went too fast. Have a great weekend everyone. Laurel

It feels so good to have my son back in my life. I am starting to drop slowly again. I do get stuck a lot though. I have been working inside the dispatch office at work. They are training me to help out when someone is out sick. I am loving it. I get to use my brain. I was in the office 3X last week and will be atleast 2X this week. Hope everyone has a great weekend. Laurel

hey everyone hows it going. im doing ok i think im having a tough time been eating sweets lately. going in to talk with the dr to see about a fill. but, i gotta get my mind right. guess im just going through a funk. i will be alright and will get back on track. and im so glad you and your son are doing alright. im so happy for you. i really have to come back and start posting as that was really helping me.

It feels so good to have my son back in my life. I am starting to drop slowly again. I do get stuck a lot though. I have been working inside the dispatch office at work. They are training me to help out when someone is out sick. I am loving it. I get to use my brain. I was in the office 3X last week and will be atleast 2X this week. Hope everyone has a great weekend. Laurel

I feel the same way china. This week has been so exhausting. I have been still getting up early and going for a long walk. Yesterday after all that, took one daughter to dr. and other to library and then some shopping. Today I drove. Tomorrow I am back in office and Sat. I am working. I just can't seem to keep the scale to keep moving down. I get it down and bounce it back up again. Have a great day, Laurel

hang in there hun there is only up we can go. i have been reading alot of books and plan to sit down and make out a menu for the wk so we will see how it goes. and get a fill

I feel the same way china. This week has been so exhausting. I have been still getting up early and going for a long walk. Yesterday after all that, took one daughter to dr. and other to library and then some shopping. Today I drove. Tomorrow I am back in office and Sat. I am working. I just can't seem to keep the scale to keep moving down. I get it down and bounce it back up again. Have a great day, Laurel

hi everyone, can someone help me with the ticker factory. yous all have done every well i'm counting the days for mine.my big meal will be thanksgiving day but i'm not going to pig out i'm tired of being big. started putting weight on after son was born that was 32 years ago loli have nec=ver weighted this much . i need to lose 110 and i know i will do this. been wating for a long time for this and i hope i won't need oxgen anymore. i need all the support i can get and i know i can come here to get it . you all have a great weekend. tc hagd tweety

hi tweety how are you. and welcome to the group sure you can come here for your support. i so know how you feel but, hang in there hun it will get better. and yes you can do it we will do it together the import thing is to keep try even when its hard or you mess up get back on track.

now as for the tickler i think you can search it on here and it will tell you how to do it. but, i think you can click on my tickler and make your own. now if that doesnt work then search it. how that helps you :thumbup:

hi everyone, can someone help me with the ticker factory. yous all have done every well i'm counting the days for mine.my big meal will be thanksgiving day but i'm not going to pig out i'm tired of being big. started putting weight on after son was born that was 32 years ago loli have nec=ver weighted this much . i need to lose 110 and i know i will do this. been wating for a long time for this and i hope i won't need oxgen anymore. i need all the support i can get and i know i can come here to get it . you all have a great weekend. tc hagd tweety

Hope all is well with you china. I sure hope rose is doing good too. I am not sure how to do the ticker. I think they have an easier one to do from this website now. Hope everyone had a great weekend. I will be in office all week. Gives me time to walk in ams so i love it. Laurel

Hello Ladies.....boy have I missed you guys. Things are about the same with my mom and mother in law just trying to make them as comfortable as I can. Its so very sad...but I will be there for them until the end. Its been a struggle to get the scale to move downward and stay down. One day its down the next its up. I go for a fill the first week of December I hope that helps. I woul like to get to my goal by February but if I dont no big deal. Hope you all have a great Thanksgiving and lets stick together and stay on track. Love You guys and miss chatting.

hey everybody:frown:

well when it rains it pours my old mans brother passed away and my dude is taking it really hard. im trying to be strong an be there for him but, its hard. i feel so sorry for him. his funeral is wednesday that is gonna be really hard. when we got to the brothers house the corner was bringing him out i was not prepared to see that nor was mark. i just dont know how to help him as i have never lost my sibling. but, im trying to support him.

Hello Ladies.....boy have I missed you guys. Things are about the same with my mom and mother in law just trying to make them as comfortable as I can. Its so very sad...but I will be there for them until the end. Its been a struggle to get the scale to move downward and stay down. One day its down the next its up. I go for a fill the first week of December I hope that helps. I woul like to get to my goal by February but if I dont no big deal. Hope you all have a great Thanksgiving and lets stick together and stay on track. Love You guys and miss chatting.