Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

december 15th banders come on down;-)

I am still hanging in there China, has anyone heard from Rose? I got another fill last week and will wait a month until my next one. I want this weight off, lol...Good luck to all of us...

welcome gonefishin so how has things been going since you have been band. good luck and again welcome to the group.

hey laurel glad to hear your doing ok. and no i havent spoke w rose. i got a fill back in dec.then had to have it taken out. im still working hard trying to get things straight with the band. well lets keep in touch with each other. so keep posting.:(

Banded 12/15/09. First fill 01/25/10
I am still hanging in there China, has anyone heard from Rose? I got another fill last week and will wait a month until my next one. I want this weight off, lol...Good luck to all of us...

China, I am doing well. Thank you for asking. Down #33 total, #15 of that before surgery. No restriction, so I am ready for my fill next week.

you are don great. always remember this is a slow process so dont get over whelmed if there comes a time when you dont lose ok. there will be good days and there will be bad days. just keep reminding yourself why you got the band as that is so important. and of course im always here to listen. by the way what is your real name as that would be easyier for the group to remember than gonefishin:biggrin:. incase you didnt read all the posts here are a few of the ladies names here

china,rose,laurel, auggie and there is other but these are the ones that post here often. and if i forgot anyone im sorry.:)

China, I am doing well. Thank you for asking. Down #33 total, #15 of that before surgery. No restriction, so I am ready for my fill next week.

Hi China, I really need to get back in posting along with back to eating and excercising to start losing again. Just going through some promblems at home so hard to work hard. I will get through them, and succeed at this weight loss once and for all. my love to all and will try to get back to posting on a regular basis... Laurel

me to girl its so much going on im just in the wind but, im taking steps slowly to get back on track.

Hi China, I really need to get back in posting along with back to eating and excercising to start losing again. Just going through some promblems at home so hard to work hard. I will get through them, and succeed at this weight loss once and for all. my love to all and will try to get back to posting on a regular basis... Laurel

Hi guys - been a while for me... I'm stalling, but starting to see a tiny bit of progress again. It's hard to remember that even though I'm eating less, my body requires less than it used to. I'm about 1/2 way towards my big ambitious goal, but the reality is I'm feeling much healthier.

Shelli

me to im just getting back on track little by little. but, im getting there. i feel like im ready now. i dont care if i lose slow as long as it comes off. i wish everyone luck. how is everyone doing.

Hi guys - been a while for me... I'm stalling, but starting to see a tiny bit of progress again. It's hard to remember that even though I'm eating less, my body requires less than it used to. I'm about 1/2 way towards my big ambitious goal, but the reality is I'm feeling much healthier.

Shelli

I know it's early, and wonderful and positive things happen early then slow down, but I'm encouraged. Banded 12/15, first fill 1/25 with some restriction, but marginal. Down 36# since 12/02 pre-op liquids. Exercise consists of either walking or cycling at least one hour daily and is getting easier by the day. Shirt down from 3X to (loose) 2X. Trousers down from 48 to 44. Blood pressure down from 158/98 to 117/72. I know there will be ups and downs, but I am dedicated to this lifestyle change...Dan.

Hi everyone...this year stinks with snow...I am having my 5th snow day tomorrow already...i am going through so much personally...this is such a struggle...i did get a fill last week so have good restriction...just need to get this weight off..I hope everyone is well....i need to get back to posting daily..miss you all...Laurel

hey laurel how are you im so glad to see someone post here. i to am in the same boat as you however im gonna write down all i drink and eat so i can get to the bottom of it. its not snowing much this way yet thank god. as i need a break from the snow. an i do just want the weight off. has anyone heard from rose i was thinking about calling her what do you think. i to have to start back posting more as it was helping me out more. gotta get back into a routine das for sure. well everyone take care and lets keep up with the posting love ya

Hi everyone...this year stinks with snow...I am having my 5th snow day tomorrow already...i am going through so much personally...this is such a struggle...i did get a fill last week so have good restriction...just need to get this weight off..I hope everyone is well....i need to get back to posting daily..miss you all...Laurel

Hello Ladies,

I am sorry I have not been on.....but I have been having a hard time dealing with life. I am doing alot better and I am trying to get my life back on track. The weight loss is going really slow and I have my last 10 lbs to go. I went in today to get a .05cc put in we will see if that helps. I missed you guys and got caught up on your posts. We need to encourage each other and support this battle together. I promise I will be posting more.

hey hun,

Im so glad to see you on here and its so true we do need to encourage each other and support one another. i have started going back to the gym just swimmin for now. but, atleast im there glad i made it back. love ya and i to am gonna make an effort to post more as i truely miss it here. and it will help me get back on track

Hello Ladies,

I am sorry I have not been on.....but I have been having a hard time dealing with life. I am doing alot better and I am trying to get my life back on track. The weight loss is going really slow and I have my last 10 lbs to go. I went in today to get a .05cc put in we will see if that helps. I missed you guys and got caught up on your posts. We need to encourage each other and support this battle together. I promise I will be posting more.