Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Real Life Sex Educator Here---Feel Free to Ask Questions!

In the Men's room!:(

Yea, how would you men like it if we came over to your room and opened up a thread about our periods!!! LOL, just kidding!

Um, I think you guys need to start your own thread!! lol!!
In the Men's room!:tongue:

Sorry ladies, but we were told that the bowl Water in the powder room was shallower and warmer....

Yea, how would you men like it if we came over to your room and opened up a thread about our periods!!! LOL, just kidding!

Please accept our invitation to enter, cramp, and bleed at will... :cursing:

Brad

Please accept our invitation to enter, cramp, and bleed at will... :cursing:

Brad

ewwwwwww :tongue:

ewwwwwww :tongue:

Gotta love a post with a little shock value!

:cursing:

Brad

Oh lordy what has become of this thread?

I think the polar bear says it all!

Brad

Sorry ladies, but we were told that the bowl Water in the powder room was shallower and warmer....

Plus it smells better in here.

I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions, My hubby and I are larger people and I was bandes 12/08, sex for us is very rare (kids in bed still) but it feel like a chore and not fun because positions are harder to do and the same position all the time is boring. So any suggestion would be helpful thanks.

I'm not sure how large you are, and don't mean to offend anyone by saying that. I have a book, I would be happy to send it to you or give you the name of it (I'd need to find it). But it is about loving big people, including positions and such. I got it a few years ago because I thought I was just so large that I didn't understand how anyone could love me. (believe me I already know I have self esteem issues)

My hubby and I have always worked around it. Of course now it's much more enjoyable and less stressful for me.

I would love to have the name of the book, I am in the 400's and my hubby is in the 300's. I have lost 45 and still looseing :thumbup:

The book is "big big love: A Sourcebook On Sex For People of size And Those Who Love Them"

If you'd like to pm your address, I can mail you my copy. It's had some wear, I got it from paperbookswap.com

Sorry for the delay in posting, but here are some resources that are specific to sex with larger people.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Big-Love-Sourcebook-People-Those/dp/1890159166]Amazon.com: Big Big Love: A Sourcebook on Sex for People of Size and Those Who Love Them: Hanne Blank: Books[/ame]

Yohannon's Sexual Positions for Fat People

Sex for Large People - More2Hug.com