Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Real Life Sex Educator Here---Feel Free to Ask Questions!

ok question lol my boyfriend can usually last a long time in bed but if I move a certain he goes instantly...he said it feels like i'm ribbed on the inside and it happens everytime....I know its a truly awesome thing haha but he said he's never felt that before in another girl...does that sound weird or do i just have a magic va jay jay haha

Magic va jay jay here too. It's like that with my husband and was like that with exes as well.

I have been with my husband for 20 years, faithfully having sex. It was not until this year that he found my g-spot and OMG does it feel awesome, also it turns him on sooooo much hes all over me all the time now. Everytime we have sex he wont stop until he hits it. He always gave me oral orgasms until now he was determined to make it happen. And yes I squirt, drip or whatever you wanna call it. Don't give up if you truely want to experience it.

We found it by chance having sex, then oral, then with the fingers(I was very swollen). Maybe that has alot to do with it.

Good Luck!

ok question lol my boyfriend can usually last a long time in bed but if I move a certain he goes instantly...he said it feels like i'm ribbed on the inside and it happens everytime....I know its a truly awesome thing haha but he said he's never felt that before in another girl...does that sound weird or do i just have a magic va jay jay haha

It sounds like maybe you're just tighter than his exes...we are all ribbed on the inside...go ahead and feel...that's why they started making condoms ribbed too...to intensify the sensation. Sounds good to me either way though...lol

Ok! I have found the best lube ever... It's called Just like Me by Pure Romance. It's not sticky and doesn't dry out. :whatchutalkingabout

Man! Another person finding that spot. I wish I was that lucky!

Edited by Oregondaisy

go to any adult toy stores online and click on vibrators or g spotters and read some reviews that people have left...there's also a find your g spot kit that comes with a book on it and stuff...lol

Ok, I have a question, more of I need motivation I think.

Hubby has never, ever, ever finished while receiving oral. (I believe he has some hangups regarding something he saw when he was young) He loves receiving it, but I am frustrated with trying. Logically, I understand (being a survivor of sexual abuse, who has gotten past my own hangups).

I constantly think in my head that it's not me, it's his issue, etc. I give myself pep talks (once when i was single i gave a guy six orgasms in one nite doing only oral, that should be pretty encouraging) to try to get myself in the mood. I have read every book about giving oral (didn't learn anything I didn't already know).

It's very frustrating for me, i feel like i am under tremendous pressure. We can take a drive and he mentions road head, but why, why would you want to get all excited for no end? I've talked with him about it. He is optimistic that one of these times...but damn, how frustrated am I going to be by then?

And then, also for me, it affects me as i have a complex that i have to do this, i have to be his best (always had this issue with everyone i've ever been with). I can tell he's gotten close several times.

Now I'm just to the point that I almost don't want to try. I'm just too frustrated.

And need I mention that he will not give oral, again going back to the hangups? Which is something I knew shortly after we met and I accepted, but i still miss it. The most he may do, and this is only like once every couple of years, is barely lick my clit as I orgasm. I have a friend who feels sorry for me since her husband would stay down there all day, lol. But anyway, I just am looking for some encouragement, motivation I guess to continue to try for "one of these times..." lol. (maybe a shrink would be better to advise me rather than a sex educator, hmmm?)

Just because he doesn't cum doesn't mean that he isn't climacting...some don't know, but men can orgasm without ejaculating...I know it may be hard for you that he doesn't "finish", but he must be enjoying it or he would stop asking for it. I don't think it has anything to do with you...it seems to be in his mind. Maybe you guys could sit down and talk to him...tell him how you feel...but know that if he's enjoying it than you're doing something right...my husband loves oral, but sometimes he doesn't want to finish that way... :thumbup: Keep up the good fight though...it can't hurt to keep trying. Good luck!!!

And need I mention that he will not give oral, again going back to the hangups? Which is something I knew shortly after we met and I accepted, but i still miss it.

Hmmmmm.....it's a tough call when somebody wants to receive but not give. He sounds a little greedy, to me.

I have heard that about men not always ejaculating when they climax, but I'm sure he would know if he is climaxing. He's not.

He does enjoy it, otherwise why would he ask for it. I enjoyed it when I was in the similar situation in the past. But it's more like foreplay than an actual sex act, I hope you understand what I mean by that. I know how frustrated i get when i am right there, but for whatever reason (stress, whatever) i just cant get there. I hate that frustrated feeling. It seems that is where he gets to, and I wonder why he would want to get to that point. When we are home, then no problem, we can finish another way. But going back to the road head issue, why would you want to get to that point in the car? To be frustrated like that?

I have spoken to him about it, more than once. It's always, we'll keep trying.

I don't consider him greedy (I used to love to give oral, now it's not so enjoyable since I'm so frustrated). Like I said, I've had issues in the past, I understand not being comfortable (or being so insecure that I can't enjoy it) in certain situations. He makes up for it in other ways.

I think it was a guy who came up with the saying " 'tis better to give than receive" :angry_smile:

I have to admit, I do a lot more receiving than giving. My DH is just a very giving kind of guy.

I have actually met a lot of guys who don't like to give oral. But I think it is very selfish of them to want to receive it but not give it.

I have talked to men who LOVE it and men who HATE it. I can see both sides to this. I think the men who have hated it have had BAD experiences which can make a difference. It's not one of my husband's favorite things but he will do it if I give it to him.

i love giving and recieving....its actually a huge turn on for me to please my man :tongue2: but its all what people like and don't like...cant blame them for refusing something they aren't comfortable or okay with....but it would definately suck!!