Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Real Life Sex Educator Here---Feel Free to Ask Questions!

You know, everyone has told me that is the spot it is. I have a G spot stimulator and I used it all over inside that area and did not feel a thing.

My bf also rubbed all over where you said I could not feel anything. My dr. said not all women's are sensitive. Do you agree with that?

You can't break any rules in posting in the powder room, other than if you were to call someone a bad name. We have permission from alex to talk about anything we want in here. Of course, it must be tasteful, no swearing cuss words.

Does the penis get longer as you lose the weight?

I think my dr. is right. She said everyone has a G spot but not everyone's is sensitive. I had my bf rubbing all over and pressing fairly hard on that area where I was told it was. I could not feel anything. Everyone said it starts like a feeling like you need to pee. I could not feel ANYTHING at all. the only place that feels good is the clitoris.

I want to buy a vibrating ring. I just want to buy the right one and not waste my money. Has anyone used one? It would be nice to have one that vibrated right where I need the stimulation. My bf did not like going into the sex shop and looking around. We would rather brouse

online.

I don't know if this has been brought up yet but I've seen on those plastic surgery shows where they inject something in your G spot to enlarge it or sensitize it somehow. I think it was expensive around $1,000. Anyone else heard of that. I'm no expert in the G myself but always willing to learn more!

I have read about that on the plenty of fish forums. It must be true. There are so many women on there that swear they do that. It comes from stimulating that supposed G Spot that I don't seem to have.

I have read about that on the plenty of fish forums. It must be true. There are so many women on there that swear they do that. It comes from stimulating that supposed G Spot that I don't seem to have.

What's a plenty of fish forum?

Does the penis get longer as you lose the weight?

Hey there,

Men's penis' actually have the ability to grow until they are in their early 20's, the average being around 6 inches. If you measure, remember to count the area from your scrotum up to and including the head ;)

The penis size question is kinda funny because size is kinda like an optical illusion....one of the reason's so many men "manscape" their private parts now...tends to make them look bigger :cool:

I don't know if this has been brought up yet but I've seen on those plastic surgery shows where they inject something in your G spot to enlarge it or sensitize it somehow. I think it was expensive around $1,000. Anyone else heard of that. I'm no expert in the G myself but always willing to learn more!

The Comic Margaret Cho just had this done a while ago on her short lived reality series....you can probably youtube Margaret Cho g spot injection and can find the video.

This isn't a really common thing up in Northern California, and I suspect doctors do this a ton in L.A., but you receive an injection of collagen directly into the spongy gspot tissue. They have to access the area with you laying down and using a speculum to get inside. The whole process takes about 10 minutes, but the effects last about 4 months or so.

It's true what Denise said, that every women has a g-spot, but it's not such a sensitive place for everyone....some women find the gspot really annoying and don't like it to be stimulated because it makes them feel like they have to pee.

Edited by cattoy71

Is it possible to make a woman squirt? or is this a myth and I should stop trying........

Not all women have the ability to squirt. Many women have lived their lives never knowing they can because in order to do so, you need to push down when you get that "omg I have to pee now" feeling.

Since we were taught to basically only go pee when you are in a restroom, it is a very strange idea to get your head around purposefully trying to pee while you're not in a bathroom!

Personally, I have never tried squirting because it is often associated with a large amount of liquid, and I'm frankly too lazy to put down the towels needed to soak it up :cool:

Just a reply to the g-spot question, I guess she some what explained where it's at. just thought you might like to know: they have a new shot called the g shot it helps those women who might have had a problem having a vaginal orgasm. it kinda swells the g-spot and makes it quite sensitive to stimulation, It last about 3 to 4 months anyway found it interesting. I'm lucky I've never had a problem with that but I saw it on The Doctors and thought I'd share

Ok, what happened to the sex educator, she's not answered any questions. LOL.

:cool::lol:I'm here, for some reason my alerts weren't telling me that the threads were updated, so I thought people weren't interested ;):tt2: