Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Real Life Sex Educator Here---Feel Free to Ask Questions!

Hi everyone,

Just thought I'd put my services out there for anyone who may have questions.

I live in the San Francisco bay area and have worked as a Sex Educator for over 6 years! I'd post the company I work through, but my post will get deleted again, lol.

Hit me up if you ever want to chat or send me a private message if there is something you want to ask but aren't comfortable putting it in this kick - ass thread.

Thanks and a big congrats to everyone who has made the decision to become a bandster:thumbup:

Winnetka, IL

Where all those John Hughes movies were filmed!

(North Shore of Chicago)

Edited by cattoy71

Hate to hijack the thread, but that is one of my favorite movies of all time; watch it whenever its on!

Now that you are here, i'm trying to think if i have any questions for you (regarding your post, not Ferris, lol)

okay, I'll bite.

Do all women have a G spot? Or do some women have one but it's just not sensitive. I keep hearing about these fabulous G spot orgasms, but I don't seem to have any feeling other than in the clitoris.

Denise..... I'm with you. I'm 49 and I'm STILL not sure I know what a "G spot" is. I have fabulous, and multiple orgasms.... Does that mean I have one? I find the entire thing confusing. Should I even worry about it if I'm happy?

Okay.... I've built up the nerve to ask......

Can you get "pimples" on your inner labia? I've developed a small, round, red and sore pimple under the skin on one of my small inner "lips". I thought it would go away as I've had a gland get enlarged and then go away. This hasn't. I've had it about three weeks now and it's rather sore and is making sex uncomfortable. It's Fluid filled. should I go to the doctor to have it lanced or something? what is it? don't we have glands there that help lubricate us? Can these get "congested"? I'm drier down there than I used to be at my age, and thought this may be part of menopause?

Aubrie, yes you can. I have a bit of a problem with lack of lubrication, so we always use something, but its not always proper lube, any old body lotion lying around will do in a pinch, lol. But it can make me break out.

Also, this sounds funny, but its not a blister, like from friction? Like you're hogging all the orgasms here - the rest of us would like one too!

LOL LOL Jachut you always crack me up!

Don't mean to hog.....I just know what I like and am not afraid to ask or "help". *wink* But thanks for the explanation. I have used a different lube lately that I hate and my DH loves. Breaking out from that didn't occur to me, but that could explain it. thanks!!!

I have had those too. Put a warm washcloth on it and maybe you can get it to drain on it's own. I think it can be like an ingrown hair.

I really like astroglide as a lube. It's Water based.

Hey everyone!

Yes, the warm washcloth is a great idea :)

My personal favorite lube is kinda hard to find, but it's called liquid Silk.

It's so good that once you use it, you will never go back to others!

So if you are a sex educator, can you answer my question about the G spot? This is something I would really like to know.

Where do you get that lube?

And yes, every woman has g spot.

You can find it pretty easily.......try curving your fingers and feeling inside towards your belly button. You will feel a spongy like feeling and some pressure when you push down.

I don't want to break any rules of posting, so hopefully you get the idea :)

And did you know that there are 3 types of orgasms for women! Clitoral, vaginal, and blended....we're awesome huh!

If you send me a private message with your address, I will send you out a smallish sample container of the liquid silk, or you can get it online from Good Vibrations, the company I am affiliated with. Find them at goodvibes.com

Edited by cattoy71

My DH likes the silk. I like the astroglide. The silk is great for massage, but not for intimate times. Just my personal preference. I'll try the warm washcloth. Thanks for the tip!! Will have to go spelunking for my G spot...... Interesting.....