Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Picture Page

oh my gawd Jane! You look AMAZING! You have done such wonderful work with your band. I love your fairy party! I hate to break the news to you though... YOU DO NOT HAVE A FAT BUTT ANY MORE. Zoe, get your boot...

Darcey! your boy-oh got his BA on the 3 year plan? Man, I'm on the 25 year plan... Love the expression on your fur baby...

and yes Trish, next year you will climbing those stairs!

LOVE the new pics, yall!

Could one of our fancy moderator fix Pats pix's???

Darcy, OMG, me and Anne Marie are over here all gooey over Angel. Did you eve see Claire?

Is Angel a boy? or a girl? definately would be friends! Ill try to get a better one of her (Claire) later.

post-204070-13813131899871_thumb.jpg

Jane,

I love the way you did your daughters party, you are a great mom!!!! And your NOT FAT!

I agree Jane! LOVED the party ideas.

PAULA!!! Claire is a doll, but I'm really surprised she's out of the covers at all as Angel burrows. Angel is a one year old female. Got her last August when she weighed about 4 pounds (she was the runt). She's about 10 pounds now and fast as all get out. She and Claire would have SO MUCH FUN! Angel loves playing with other doxies. My sister has a doxie/chihuhua that comes to visit and play. (Attached pic at one of our puppy sitting weekends)

Please share more pics of Claire!

post-204242-13813131900051_thumb.jpg

Trish, I think Paula is right, you look really good in red!

Denise - It's good to put a face with your posts. I thnk that is cool too your DH is banded!

Laura - Great picture you make a great couple.

Pat - Great looking guys there!

Jane - You look great and yes, you do put on a great party! Maybe I'll look you up for my B-day! :D:D:D

Darcy - What a difference in your pictures! You are doing great!

I love all these pictures! The fur babies are great too!

Keep them coming!

I LOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVE your little girl's outfit Jane!!! Did you make that? If so, I'd be willing to pay you in the future to make my one day daughter's dress just like it!!!

I was literally sitting here going OOOOHHHH!!! And it was enough to make my husband look over at me and say, "What?!?!"

Pat, your boys are cutie's! The older one looks alot like you :D Is that the only 2 grands you have?

Darcey, I absolutely LOVE your doxie's. Claire is what they call "pecan" colored. But the black/gold ones are my favorites. The only problem with her is that she steals Anne's stuffed toys and runs off to hump them... ???? kinda has me concerened.

My sister's doxie (rust colored one) has a tendancy to hump things also....my sister says she's sexually deprived. LOL!

Thanks Penni for fixing the pics I don't know what I'm doing wrong, I'm so irritated all I get are the links to the pictures. Actually, the gray headed guy on the jetski is my 31 year old son with the gbaby who fell asleep that day, riding the jetski. The other one is my Gson Chase, who is 11.

My younger son has a doxie too, if I ever learn how to post pictures without bothering others, I'll post a picture of him too.

I love looking at everyone's family and pets, thanks for sharing your families with mine.

Trish gave me specific details on how to post the pictures, and they still didn't work, what am I doing wrong, errr!

If you post more than one pic then they come up as links. If you post just one pic then it will show up. I don't mind fixing them for you guys. IT takes me all of about 5 min to do.

Thanks everyone for keeping this thread going. Trish, you're a living doll! Darcey, I used to live with a weiner dog, one lives next door, and my friends have two. Weiner dogs are hysterical with their funny little personalities. Vine, so nice to see your smiling face finally! And that baby girl sleeping with her fur baby? Paula, you know I'm all over that... but those fairies! Burnsun, will you adopt me? Did anyone notice the cake table and all those goodies?

Hi all, I am back from Reno and feeling much better about my current situations. Lost friend, lost job, cancelled Hawaii, for now that is.

I have pictures to share of my grandaughter Nevaeh. Maybe you will remember her first pictures posted here. She is now 1 and such a doll. She made grandma put things in to perspective.

Glad to be home and trying to catch up on the new post.

I have lots to share also, I have a new fill Doctor and a new fill. Everything is looking brighter than it did 2 weeks ago.

So here ya go some picture of my girl.

Hope this works!!

I think you just past this in your browser.

http://www.shockwave.com/rd/photojam4/?2021722/1120144490747_916

I will post more later the grandson is here and wants to play. That is one great thing about not working. TIME TIME TIME

Glad to be back,

Kathy