Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Picture Page

Lou & Sue - two of my favorite peeps. They have their own street named after the family so their address is the same as their last name. We are extremely jeoulous.

post-203981-13813131886231_thumb.jpg

Oh my gosh, porclndoll! I am cracking up at your hairdo and glasses from way back when! You two make a very cute couple! {{giggle}} Just to be sure, that IS you under all that green make-up? Lovely! You are so funny and FUN!

DeLarla, wow, what great scenery shots! Nevada is so different from North Carolina. I'll have to post some local pics from here, just so you can see the difference. Glad you had such a nice day!

I REALLY need to do better with my camera. I wish I had friends who stuck Cheetos up their noses...Oh, I do. I just don't have the pics! lol

Oh my gosh, porclndoll! I am cracking up at your hairdo and glasses from way back when! You two make a very cute couple!

LOL, I noticed your hair & glassas too! Must have been in the late 80's cause I had the same big hair do and big framed glasses back then myself..... those were the days!

ok, here's Mike and the kids on a recent fishing trip! this one is of "Bee Bee" (Philip)

post-204070-13813131887494_thumb.jpg

last one.

And here is Mike. Me and Anne didnt go fishing with them, the girls had a day together - and the boys had a day together! woo hoo!

post-204070-13813131887911_thumb.jpg

Paula - Your kids are so adorable!!! I know I've told you this before, but they are!!! I so adore little Philip, and everytime I see him I want to scoop him up and sqeeze! And Marcus is such a sweet and tender hearted boy as well. He's a cutie pie too! And of course AnnMarie is a beautiful little girl too!

And you can tell Mike that your friend Kelly said he's hot! LOL You are one lucky woman! But you're beautiful too, so you 2 go perfectly together!

Have a great day sweets!

Delarla.....

You and your peeps look like you really know how to have fun, girlfriend! Nice bikes, too.....my husband is consulting at Harley-Davidson AND LOVES IT!!! He wants a bike soooo badly, but I told him until he can show me more responsible "car" driving...no bike!! I know it's harsh, but I love him and want to keep him around...

Just yesterday I told him that once I get my weight off...I might just be the one to get a bike and he can ride bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, did you guys make it to Milwaukee last summer for the big bash?

Keep having fun....

M

Okay, I found a cute pic in my files...do you all remember back when I lost my little Nana? She is my grandmother and she passed away a few months ago...I found a pic that was taken this past Christmas, I think. She is 92? My sweet little Nana with the crooked finger...I miss her!

post-204312-13813131888402_thumb.jpg

I love seeing everyones pictures... I hope I don't bore anyone to tears...

DH(then just friend) and I 1997 highschool graduation

47b5db31b3127cce91d99c7e368000000016108Bct3Ldwya6

Our wedding day

47b3cf39b3127cce9bd6fdfa13b000000016108Bct3Ldwya6

my little sister, DH and I

47b4d911b3127cce9bd6f26bf9b700000016108Bct3Ldwya6

Our dog with socks on(we were trying to keep him from scratching his stitches)

47b5d837b3127cce926de21641c600000016108Bct3Ldwya6

Sunset in Aruba(our honeymoon)

47b5d837b3127cce926df3d580a500000016108Bct3Ldwya6

~posting~

Love all the pictures -- TraumaNurse, is that a little French Bulldog? He is adorable!

Okay, I found a cute pic in my files...do you all remember back when I lost my little Nana? She is my grandmother and she passed away a few months ago...I found a pic that was taken this past Christmas, I think. She is 92? My sweet little Nana with the crooked finger...I miss her!

Kathy, you brought tears to my eyes, I lost my grandmother about four years ago when my daughter had just been born, and I truly miss her. Your grandmother has a resemblance to her, (maybe all old sweet grandmas look alike), She was very ill with alzeimbers disease and didn't recognize to many of us when she finally passed away. My mom was living here in Florida back then and was taking care of her and I used to go visit her often, I remember she told me what sweet beautiful girls I had. Her father was a general in the Mexican army so she was reliving some war in her head, she was very afraid and thought that the bad soldiers were coming to get her and that my mom was a spy and was trying to poison her. It was really hard for us all. ONe day I was sitting at work and was thinking about her, so I called my mom's house to ask how she was doing and she told me that it was funny I should call, cause her mom was asking about me and my girls and she gave her the phone and she talked to me, told me to take care of my girls and to please help her get home, all she wanted to do was get back home. (She lived in Mexico), later that month my mom took her home and she passed away. We were notified she was back in the hospital and drove down there to see her. She was still alive the day we got there and died that afternoon. I do truly miss her sweet face. I was once in a store and saw this lady that looked just like her, I wanted to go up to her and hug her, she would have probably thought I was crazy, I followed her around the store for a little while because I wanted to tell her how much she resembled my grandmother and ask her if I could give her a hug, but I didn't, maybe I should have. Well, you have brought some good memories to me of my beautiful grandmother, thank you...I started with tears, now I'm sobbing..