Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Picture Page

Guest lightnsweet

I really do not know how to post a message on this board but I am in need of encoragement. I got my lapband in 1/2/05 and I had one fill. I have only lost twenty pounds. I wanted to get a fill but with my insurance lapsed and I will have pay out of pocket. I faulted the doctor because everytime I call, and at the time I was covered his office told me that the person I needed to speak to was not there or busy. Consquently my insurance ended. I try to get a fill from another doctor that didnot use the xray and he couldnot find the port. His price was $150.00 and my doctor with xray is $400.00 plus you have to pay the hospital. I talk to the doctor and he said that he would give me a discount due to his customer service. The whole process of fighting for a fill started in the middle of april and it is now July. I had and appt for the fill at the hospital today and it was cancelled. the appt they gave me was 7/14/05. I really need to find a easier way to get a fill. I am just so depressed

Here is a picture of my sisters, my niece and myself. The one with my two boys we just took on Saturday for a 6/18, I am down 35 pounds.

Thanks Penni!!!

post-204504-13813131832686_thumb.jpg

here's doing my part for keeping things rollin along!

Me & Mike... actually taken moments ago! :)

post-204070-13813131832458_thumb.jpg

Esmeralda you are gorgeous and so are your kids. Keep up the good work.

Paula you and your hubby make a cute couple. What is it with men, they never smile. LOL!!

Lightnsweet - we aren't ignoring you but it might be more helpful if you posted to a whole new thread or to a different thread. I know it is frustrating but it will come.

Penni, that tree IS beautiful. Its the background that makes it so eye catching.

And I have NO idea why this dufus (DH) NEVER smiles in pics! I just reviewed ALL the male pics on this thread and all of them have smiles - except for him! *rolling my eyes*

Esmerelda, GIRL! You are a knock out!

*Im making a formal request for you to change your avator pic to the new one*

Lisa, loved all the pics, but my favorite is the last one! I even laughed out loud.

Here is an OLD OLD picture of me and my four kids. WOW!! that was like 12 years ago at least.

post-204009-13813131833062_thumb.jpg

I vote Penni's family picture FUNNEST YET. Oh, I'm loving this. She looks DOMESTIC! And just look at all the 1980's stonewash denim!

Girls, you have lovely families. Anyone got an extra kid?

Lisa, I actually do have extra kids. I have Skylar, and Casey and Terran and sometimes Chrisie and now Ayla, Spud's girlfriend.

hehe, during finals week, one of my buds in ID introduced me to his best friend. I dont' know how the converstation turned that way, but I said something about missing my boy-ohs at home. 'Your boy-ohs?" Yeah, you know all the teen-aged boys that hang out at my house...."

The look on this guys face was priceless! "uhm, why do you have a bunch of teen-aged boys hanging out at your house???" "oh, they are all friends with my son." "*silence* uhm, why do you let your son play with teen aged boys?"

At this point, Mark, my bud, is just dying. His friend though I was maybe 28.

Here is a new avatar for you Paula

post-204009-13813131833492_thumb.jpg

Crystal, Why -in the world- are you so camera shy???? You are beautiful!

<<insert DeLarla's Woof here>>

years of being told I was fat and ugly, I suspect. I have a very bad self picture. I see photos of myself can can't believe it is me because the pix doesn't match what I see in the mirror. My older sister thinks it is because the camera doesn't capture "me." Maybe because I'm reminded that I have one of those downward mouths? I dunno. "fat and ugly."

Paula,

I dont know how to do the new aviator??? Penni want to help me again??

Here is a before picture of me I am the one in black, I have never posted before pictures of me!!

post-204504-13813131833552_thumb.jpg

There ya go Esmeralda.

Paula,

I dont know how to do the new aviator??? Penni want to help me again??

post-204009-13813131833742_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the compliments Lisa & Betty! Yes, he's such a precious boy. I love him so much!

Lisa - I LOVE your brown and white doggy. He is beautiful!!!! He is has the most beautiful eyes too! Please give him a squeeze from me, since I can't wrap my arms around him from here.

Paula - You look amazing girl!!! I love the new avitar!!!

Everyone looks fantastic! And if I missed someone, please don't be offended. You are all awesome in my book!!!!!