Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

When is your surgery?

My surgery is scheduled for Nov. 21st with Dr. Trivedi out of Hackensack Medical Center in New Jersey. I'm trying to bribe someone to have thanksgiving early! LOL!

I AM!! Thanksgiving food is my FAVORITE! My birthday is in October so that is what I'm having for my birthday meal! LOL!

It's official, the date is November 12th, like BlondAmbition! I am so excited...and the "Pre-Thanksgiving" dinner sounds like a definite have too! So how do we get the Notorious November Sig? :cry_smile:

I don't have an exact date yet...but I was told most likely it will be November 3rd...but it could also possible be the 10th. Either way omg it's sooooooo close. I'll have an official day toward the middle of October.

I AM!! Thanksgiving food is my FAVORITE! My birthday is in October so that is what I'm having for my birthday meal! LOL!

Are you inviting all of the November bandster over for dinner??? :redface:

Are you inviting all of the November bandster over for dinner??? :girl_hug:

Heck yeah! If you are willing to come all the way to Montana I will have quite a spread for you!!LOL!:thumbup:

I wish I had an official date...I will soon enough but dang I hate having to say either November 3rd or 10th LOL

My surgery is scheduled for November 14!:biggrin:

i've been putting off confirming the date in this forum for fear of jinxing myself, but i think i'll be okay.

i have the best nurse coordinator, sylvia, in the world! she managed to schedule me for surgery nov. 20, my first choice date!

the only thing that could change that now is if anything goes wrong in my appointments over the next few weeks.

i have a group support meeting oct. 9, appts. with the nutritionist and the personal trainer next friday Oct. 10, my psych appt. oct. 15, an appt. with the nurse oct 24, FINALLY an appt. with the surgeon nov. 5, and then it's smooth sailing (besides the pre-op diet...) until surgery nov. 20!

i'm so excited!! after two years of debating the surgery.... i'm afraid to talk about it like it's actually happening!

I was finally approved by insurance last Friday, September26th. My surgery, with Dr. Brad Ray, Bloomington, Indiana, is set for November 6th!

It's been a little over a year since I started my journey. I quit carbonated soft drinks on Jan. 1st and beer on Jan. 26th (not as awful as I thought it would be :w00t:).

I'm very excited and a little nervous. Ready to go!

-Adam

Hi All:

My surgery is also with Dr. Geiss on November 20th :)

Quick question...I've been trying to add the "Notorious Novembers" to my signature (tried using a couple of different websites by clicking on some of the other posters' signatures) but whenever I create and then copy the code, try and paste it into the "signature picture" (option 1 - where it says to enter URL) and hit save signature, I get the message, "invalid file"....what the hell??? What am I doing wrong? Can someone please tell me how they got their signature to work! I would soooo appreciate it! Thanks.

Hi All:

My surgery is also with Dr. Geiss on November 20th :)

Quick question...I've been trying to add the "Notorious Novembers" to my signature (tried using a couple of different websites by clicking on some of the other posters' signatures) but whenever I create and then copy the code, try and paste it into the "signature picture" (option 1 - where it says to enter URL) and hit save signature, I get the message, "invalid file"....what the hell??? What am I doing wrong? Can someone please tell me how they got their signature to work! I would soooo appreciate it! Thanks.

Don't enter the code into Signature Picture, just enter it straight into your Signature box, where you've got the rest of your Signature typed out. It will convert the code to a picture. Try it out! Hope it works. If not, send me a private message with your password and I'll add it for you if you can't figure it out. I did that for Jaculin412 last month, hehe. :thumbup: