Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

August marchies!

Hey ladies!

Feeling better eating more, I start my refresher courses at school today. Ill be doing refresher course for Medical Assistant Certification and Phelbotomist (sp) lol!! and i will be working fulltime..so please whisper a prayer for me...

have a wonderful day.

tia

Just checking in and see that all is coming into play for some.

Jeni - glad to see you have a positive attitude about your recovery. Now you can reflect on what you've accomplished and use your new fills as if being filled for the first time and lose your remaing weight to meet your weight goal. (excuse the run on sentence. I didn't want to lose my train of thought.)

Texas - I'll add you to my prayers along w/ my daughter to pass her classes as well. Good Luck.

To everone else keep up the good work. Looking to read good resluts from all and do more posting.

If you want a good laugh, hit the Muddy Buddy link in my signature and see what I did with my LBT pal Stacy yesterday in Chicago.

She's my partner in crime and other silly things.

Juli

Juli,

Loved the slide show! You look amazing, so proud of you! Hope you are enjoying your summer. We went to Europe this summer, had a blast! How are things w/ A? Would love to hear from you...email me when you can!

Juli, looks like fun and cool since it been so hot here in Missouri. How long did it take to get the mud off you.

Carol

Juli, looks like fun and cool since it been so hot here in Missouri. How long did it take to get the mud off you.

Carol

I still found mud in my ear this morning...who knew?! I think that's the last of it!

It was so much fun! Can't wait till next year.

Morning Peeps!

my first day went well, did a lot of talking about job placement and where i want to be. I was told I only need to do Lab work and then take the State Test!!! So I will do that for about a month then take the test in October.

thank you for the support

Just checking in and see that all is coming into play for some.

Jeni - glad to see you have a positive attitude about your recovery. Now you can reflect on what you've accomplished and use your new fills as if being filled for the first time and lose your remaing weight to meet your weight goal. (excuse the run on sentence. I didn't want to lose my train of thought.)

Texas - I'll add you to my prayers along w/ my daughter to pass her classes as well. Good Luck.

To everone else keep up the good work. Looking to read good resluts from all and do more posting.

I like the way you put that... (dont worry im not checking grammer lol) Maybe those last stubburn pounds will come off easier:confused:... who knows.. I still haven't stepped o the scale in fear of what it will say.. i figured it would probably be wise to just wait to find out with my surgeon at my post-op/fill visit in 6days!! (at least if i gained he will not yell at me and reassure me that it will be ok.. that the way he is...)

I know ive had quite a bit of an appitite and the worst part is my family keeps making my favorite irrisistible polish dishes.. But i eat till im satisfied and not stuffed... thats one thing i learned with the band that i can practice even unfilled...

I have been feeling like i have more energy now and want to actually go back to excercising but i can't :thumbup: damn restrictions.. at least i can go walking...

I return to work on thurseday, and boy i cant wait.. Who knew i would miss work that much.. And theres only so much resting and relaxing a person can do without getting bored!!! So im going to enjoy today and tomorrow with some tanning and walking...

Sorry im babbling on and on.. but im in such a good mood..:thumbup:

Edited by Jeni 85

Jeni, glad your feeling better. Don't worry to much about a little weight gain right now, you need good nutrition for proper healing. Just get a walk that will help with those extra calories.

Keep us posted.

Carol

I'm taking a new outlook on life. Last Friday I found out that a former boyfriend of mine died. He was 55yrs. Just had both hips replaced, which of course, gained weight due a lack of movement and exercise.

We were still in contact w/ each other for well over 13 years. Always joking about getting together again for one last roll in the hay. Like I said we've been going on like this for over 13 years. He knew I was losing weight and wanted to see how much. Wanting to make sure his favorite body parts is still there. Needless to say, I never got around to seeing him. That always, I'll do it tomorrow or later. So, of course I can't do it now.

I was and still angry, mad and pissed with him for dieing. Like he or I could of stopped it. He was my only and I mean only male friend I have. Sure I still talk to the kids father, but not like I could talk to him. No matter how many other females he had, we still talked.

Well, I could go on and on but I'll stop here. I"m leaving for Florida in 45 mins. Just wanted to stop by and say hi and I'll post when I return.

Now I get to test my restrauant skills. I've gotten back on the road to losing weight again and just lost another two pounds. Wish me luck in maintaining and control over what and how much I eat.

Love to all and hope to read good things from you.

im so sorry to hear that gwen (whitepants).

But congrats on another 2lbs loss.. dont let this sidetrack you.. stay strong, and remeber all the good talks and time you two have had as a blessing..

Just think your friend would want you to continue in your journey and he now has a close eye on you (kind of like a gaurdian angel)

If you ever need someone to talk to remmber you always have your fellow bandsters!

Hey Marchies,

The board seems so quiet lately.... Well taday was my first day back at work, and i was happy to be back but about 4-5hrs into my shift i was worn down majorly!!! A week at home sitting around felt like i was back to myself, but going back to work and using muscles i havent used in a while i realized, im not completely healed i finally gave in and took a pain killer and now im laying i bed relaxinf before i have to go to work tomorrow...

But one good thing is that everyone at work said i look like i lost more weight.. It was good to hear that, and i hope they are right!!:)