Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

July Butterflies Master Thread

1lb this week but WOO HOO!!!:thumbup: Puts me at exactly 100lbs down since the start of this journey. I'm excited and proud of myself. Not trying to toot my own horn or anything but I'm just feeling pretty fantastic this morning. I'm really glad I have ya'll to share it with. I don't think most people that haven't gone through this band journey don't understand the work and the effort we have to put into this, they just think oh, she had weightloss surgery that's why. But as we all know the band can be a struggle. Although I am very much in love with it this morning.:unsure:

WOO HOO!!!!!!! I'LL TOOT IT FOR YA! AWESOME! That is one of my goals for the end of the year. Right now I have my 5lb mini goal for the end of June.

Thank you so much, I feel really great about it. It's really important to me to hit goal just so I know for myself I accomplished what I set out to do, After failing at it so many times before you start to think there's no way you can do it but I'm learning you can do so much more then you ever thought you could if you just get into the right mind set and except help when it's offered to you and don't be afraid to lean on those that support you when you need too. All of ya'll have encouraged me in one way or another when I've needed it. Can't tell ya'll how much it has means to me.:unsure:

1lb this week but WOO HOO!!!:sigh: Puts me at exactly 100lbs down since the start of this journey. I'm excited and proud of myself. Not trying to toot my own horn or anything but I'm just feeling pretty fantastic this morning. I'm really glad I have ya'll to share it with. I don't think most people that haven't gone through this band journey don't understand the work and the effort we have to put into this, they just think oh, she had weightloss surgery that's why. But as we all know the band can be a struggle. Although I am very much in love with it this morning.:)

Nice Job! I may never hit that 100 mark if my big butt doesn't exercise AGAIN!

1lb this week but WOO HOO!!!:laugh: Puts me at exactly 100lbs down since the start of this journey. I'm excited and proud of myself. Not trying to toot my own horn or anything but I'm just feeling pretty fantastic this morning. I'm really glad I have ya'll to share it with. I don't think most people that haven't gone through this band journey don't understand the work and the effort we have to put into this, they just think oh, she had weightloss surgery that's why. But as we all know the band can be a struggle. Although I am very much in love with it this morning.:tongue:

Congrats Way To Go !!!!!:):biggrin::sigh::smile::lol::w00t::thumbup::thumbup:

Thank you ladies. Marie, I wanted to wish you luck on the port revision. Let us know how it goes.

BooHoo! .....gained two! What the.....?????? I am blaming Water retention for now.lol I haven't taken in enough calories to have gained. I go see Dr. Davis on Friday to tell him I am ready to eat some food! I think it will boost my metabolism.

I think your right you might just need to switch it up a little.

Thank you ladies. Marie, I wanted to wish you luck on the port revision. Let us know how it goes.

Thanks! I am heading out in about a half hour. I will post today if I'm not totally out of it!

Ok, I am at our hotel and doing very well. I woke up a lot easier from my drugs than I did last time. I noticed right when the nurse had me sip juice that I have restriction! YAY! Not a lot, but a lot more than nothing! Also Dr k showed the port and tubing to my mom and it has a 1/8 in tear in the tubing. This is the 4th time it has happened to one of Dr k's patients. He told her that he is meeting with the company that makes them on Friday to discuss how they should be financially responsible for not only the part cost, but the cost of the patients replacement surgeries as well. So we may get our money back for this one! Too bad I can't make them magically lose the weight I gained in the mean time. Oh well. I did really well my first year and plan on doing that well again this year. Plus I exercise a great deal more now than I did then.

That's really great, I'm glad all went well. I know your excited to get back on track. Hope your not to sore and have a safe trip home.

Ok, I am at our hotel and doing very well. I woke up a lot easier from my drugs than I did last time. I noticed right when the nurse had me sip juice that I have restriction! YAY! Not a lot, but a lot more than nothing! Also Dr k showed the port and tubing to my mom and it has a 1/8 in tear in the tubing. This is the 4th time it has happened to one of Dr k's patients. He told her that he is meeting with the company that makes them on Friday to discuss how they should be financially responsible for not only the part cost, but the cost of the patients replacement surgeries as well. So we may get our money back for this one! Too bad I can't make them magically lose the weight I gained in the mean time. Oh well. I did really well my first year and plan on doing that well again this year. Plus I exercise a great deal more now than I did then.

I am so glad you are doing so well. What kind of band do you have? I think they ought to pay for the whole cost. Sounds like a defect in it.

I went to the Dr. Davis today. Yippee!!!!! I am on food! I will use shakes whenever I want to replace a meal. I am on a Mediteranean diet. I bought lots of organic veggies, hormone-antibiotic free chicken, and whole wheat pita bread. Oh, yes, sunflower seeds and almonds for salads. I am so excited. Now, lets see if I start losing again. I did lose the 2lbs I gained. So, I am off the cook! I am still going to nutrition classes. I probably will go to them thru the summer.

I am so glad you are doing so well. What kind of band do you have? I think they ought to pay for the whole cost. Sounds like a defect in it.

I went to the Dr. Davis today. Yippee!!!!! I am on food! I will use shakes whenever I want to replace a meal. I am on a Mediteranean diet. I bought lots of organic veggies, hormone-antibiotic free chicken, and whole wheat pita bread. Oh, yes, sunflower seeds and almonds for salads. I am so excited. Now, lets see if I start losing again. I did lose the 2lbs I gained. So, I am off the cook! I am still going to nutrition classes. I probably will go to them thru the summer.

Yeah Now you are food!! you are doing awesome

WOO HOO! Charlene, I know your glad to have some real food. Your better then me, I tried the shake & Jello thing last week and I didn't make it 2 days before I gave in. Made me wonder how I did it the first 6 weeks. I guess it was the fear of messing up my band because I sure didn't make it this time. Anyway I'm really happy for you.