Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

July Butterflies Master Thread

Hi everyone, I am trying to get back on the boards more. Thought I would join this thread so I can hang out, and swap encouragement. Just wanted to say hi instead of lurking :thumbup:

Welcome back :thumbup:

1 day, I can't remember if I read you on this thread or the other one. I found my sf syrups at Sunbelt Imports, Houston, Tx. I ordered them online because i went over to the warehouse area and could not find the place. Next time I will call them. I got coconut, amaretto, toasted marshmallow, raspberry, and cinnamon. Hopefully, this will spice up my shake diet.

Happy Mother's Day to All!!!!!

1 day, I can't remember if I read you on this thread or the other one. I found my sf syrups at Sunbelt Imports, Houston, Tx. I ordered them online because i went over to the warehouse area and could not find the place. Next time I will call them. I got coconut, amaretto, toasted marshmallow, raspberry, and cinnamon. Hopefully, this will spice up my shake diet.

Happy Mother's Day to All!!!!!

I ordered some from Lollicup. The ones yo uhave sound good to. I have hit a rough patch since the adjustment so I have bought everything in prep to start Protein Soups, and shakes for Baratric Choice and advantage now I am ready and my desk at work is stocked no more excuses. time to do it.

I hope everyone had a fantastic Mother's Day!!! I weighed today instead of my normal Tuesday morning weigh in and what the heck... I am up 2lbs and have no idea why. These are the times I get SOoooo fustrated. I really really hate moving my ticker the wrong way. Darn it!!!:biggrin:

I hope everyone had a fantastic Mother's Day!!! I weighed today instead of my normal Tuesday morning weigh in and what the heck... I am up 2lbs and have no idea why. These are the times I get SOoooo fustrated. I really really hate moving my ticker the wrong way. Darn it!!!:)

Don't move that ticker! 2lbs is just temporary.......you will get it off this week. I weigh tomorrow. I will check in. I think I only lost a lb.

Charlene, How did your appt. go?

Charlene, How did your appt. go?

I had lost two lbs yesterday morning, but after helping my mother I drank a bottle of Water before the appt and gained a lb. So, it is just one lb. Today I have lost 2 again. I go back to see Dr. Davis tomorrow. Maybe that 1lb will stay gone.

My mother just called and said she has pneumonia in the other lung. So, I am gonna be busy with her. Hopefully, she won't have to go back to the hospital and can just take oral antibiotics. She is not running a fever this time.

I am truly sorry your Mom is having such a hard time. Hope all is better soon.

With the 1lb up and down thing, That is why I try to weigh the same time on the same day of the week. I count my morning weight, Most of the time you'll weigh a little more in the evenings. You most likely have lost the 2lbs your right it was probably Water gain. Changing the subject, I really would like to have Robert Davis as my Doc, he seems so nice. I wish there show still came on. Well if it does it doesn't around here. I know that just came out of the blue I guess my mind is just wandering today.

I am truly sorry your Mom is having such a hard time. Hope all is better soon.

With the 1lb up and down thing, That is why I try to weigh the same time on the same day of the week. I count my morning weight, Most of the time you'll weigh a little more in the evenings. You most likely have lost the 2lbs your right it was probably Water gain. Changing the subject, I really would like to have Robert Davis as my Doc, he seems so nice. I wish there show still came on. Well if it does it doesn't around here. I know that just came out of the blue I guess my mind is just wandering today.

Yeah, I weigh at noon so I have to expect an extra lb. Yes, he is a sweetheart. He did bypass on a friend in March and she has lost about 50lbs. She just loves him.

I had lost two lbs yesterday morning, but after helping my mother I drank a bottle of Water before the appt and gained a lb. So, it is just one lb. Today I have lost 2 again. I go back to see Dr. Davis tomorrow. Maybe that 1lb will stay gone.

My mother just called and said she has pneumonia in the other lung. So, I am gonna be busy with her. Hopefully, she won't have to go back to the hospital and can just take oral antibiotics. She is not running a fever this time.

Sorry your mother is sick! You both will be in my prayers.

Sorry your mother is sick! You both will be in my prayers.

Hi gang! I had to go see Dr Davis this afternoon. He is happy with my loss. My homework today was if I sit down stay active doing something. Don't just sit and watch tv. I started crocheting again last week when I watch tv. He said for me to exercise at least 30 minutes five days a weeks. I have only been doing 20 minutes.

Thanks sunshine, for the prayers. My mother is on oral antibiotics now. For being 86 I think she is making a good recovery.

I hope you all have a great weekend!

Hi gang! I had to go see Dr Davis this afternoon. He is happy with my loss. My homework today was if I sit down stay active doing something. Don't just sit and watch tv. I started crocheting again last week when I watch tv. He said for me to exercise at least 30 minutes five days a weeks. I have only been doing 20 minutes.

I hope you all have a great weekend!

I am happy for you keep it up.

Hey all sorry been a way for a while I wanted to focus on me.

I started doing the liquid thing like Charlene. Since I really put in effort for about a little over a week I have lost 3 lbs not to bad. I had a wild movie and dinner night last night with friends and went a little crazy with Mexican and 1 margarita but it was good. Back to normal today. I went to Bariatric Choice and Bariatric Advantage and got some Soups, shakes, bars and pudding all high Protein and very tasty.

Anyways hi to all.

I am happy for you keep it up.

Hey all sorry been a way for a while I wanted to focus on me.

I started doing the liquid thing like Charlene. Since I really put in effort for about a little over a week I have lost 3 lbs not to bad. I had a wild movie and dinner night last night with friends and went a little crazy with Mexican and 1 margarita but it was good. Back to normal today. I went to Bariatric Choice and Bariatric Advantage and got some Soups, shakes, bars and pudding all high Protein and very tasty.

Anyways hi to all.

Congrats! on the 3lbs. You have to Celebrate once in awhile. Just try to stay away from carbs. Fajita meat is fine especially on a salad. I kinda blew it today too. I have a throat infection and started taking a Z pack. It doesn't go to well with the shakes. So, I ate eggbeaters and made Soup. I'll be back tomorrow. I am feeling better this evening. The doctor wants me to exercise and walk at least 6,000 steps a day. I'll start that tomorrow too.

Whew! we are only two months from our bandiversary. I really want to meet my July goal.

Me too i really want to meet my goal

Tuesday weigh in: You were right Charlene, I shouldn't have changed my ticker because the 2lbs I gained last week are gone again. Maybe it was Water gain or something. Next time I'll wait a couple of weeks to see if it's gonna stay before I add weight back to it.

I ordered 1 of the davinchi syrups yesterday and paid 7.95 each and then later after reading over this thread I checked lollicup.com and they were on sell for 3.95 each. I'm a shopper so I really hate when I miss a good deal. I'll know next time.