Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Couch to 5k.....come join me!!

It actually felt better when I ran. Weird. It's all tight again now.

We don't actually plan to start building for about 5 years. we plan to do it in phases. We bought the land about 2 years ago. We paid on it unil the equity in the land is enough to do the improvements without more money down. Now we will pay on it somemore and use the equity to build. The improvements to the land also add to its value. The land is in the middle of nowhere, so we will have to put in a well for Water, etc. That is what we are working on now. Then all we have to do is the house. The improvements on the land will all be done. The cool thin is that moving out there will decrease what we are paying in rent by 1/2 so we will be able to save. The trailer house is goign to be really small, but it will be worth it! We are excited.

Yep your right. No running for me yesterday. I spent the whole day driving. Yuck. I had to drive down to Chicago spend 1.5hrs there and drive back. I left at 8am and got back at 6.45pm.

I cut back my running a little. My swimming and cycling is suffering and i i really should be in heavy triaining for Triathlon season which is coming right up.

So yesterday i lifted weights and cycled. I am sooo competetive it gets the better off me. I was starting to not like running. And thats no good. So i am going back to my Triathlon plan of running every other day. and cycling/swimming and weight lifting the other days.

Keeping up with Renewed is MURDER!

Happy TIMES**** Went and saw the doc yesterday,down another 3 ibs.Still not able run like i want to,knee is getting stronger.Don't want to blow it out agian.So i walk/run intervals,straight train,and use the medicine ball.Learn alot and loving the new me..Everyone lets get out there and move it..

Renewed... I think Whosya is conceeding defeat!!! Oh, but there's still 1-1/2 weeks left, so you never know!

So when you move out into the boon-docks, will you have Internet access... heck, are ya gunna have runnin' water!

LOL, I'm just teasing! I'm so jealouse... I'd love to live out in the country and have a little hobby farm!

Charlie... congrats on the weight loss!

I look the last 2 days off running, and really didn't feel up to running tonight, but I did, and I'm really glad I did! I feel so much better now. Energized and a real sense of accomplishment. When I loaded my run, Nike+ told me that I've completed 50km since starting. The most I've done in a month is 38km in the past, so in 3 weeks I've gone so much farther. I'm hoping to reach 60km in the month! I know that's not super far like many of you go, but Its amazing for me and I must admit, I'm really proud of it! I don't toot my own horn often... but once in awhile :wink:

No running today. It was a bike day.

When I loaded my run, Nike+ told me that I've completed 50km since starting. The most I've done in a month is 38km in the past, so in 3 weeks I've gone so much farther. I'm hoping to reach 60km in the month! I know that's not super far like many of you go, but Its amazing for me and I must admit, I'm really proud of it! I don't toot my own horn often... but once in awhile :wink:

No way, this is SUPER FAR!!! Thats a huge acomplishment!!!! Way to go!!! FANTASTIC!!!!! I mean it!!! That really ROCKS!!!

I think its fantastic!

I got to organize my yearly trip to Montreal to..you just reminded me.

WTG Kathy!! Ya'll are doing great!!

I'm still watchin' from the sidelines :wink:

Hang in there! I feel your pain! Dont risk a run. You could be in for months of recovery if you do instead of just a few days.

Next time you run you need to be covered in bubble wrap.

i am heading to Bakersfield next week to Escape this -5F thank goodness

If you take blow bubbles outside they freeze before they hit the ground!!

New LBT nike plus challenge set up but i dont have Georgias email

I have been eying this program for awhile. I really want to try it. In preparation I need to get some good gear. First and foremost I need a really good exercising bra? What do you ladies recommend

Hang in there! I feel your pain! Dont risk a run. You could be in for months of recovery if you do instead of just a few days.

Next time you run you need to be covered in bubble wrap.

LOL. A friend of mine said the same thing!

New LBT nike plus challenge set up but i dont have Georgias email

Cool! I'll PM you my email address. When is the challenge starting?