Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Couch to 5k.....come join me!!

I wanted to weigh too. Surely we are losing. we can do it!! Hey, why don't you weigh on Monday with me so that we can get on the same day. Then you will only have to wait 6 days this week not 7. Be sure to drink your Water. I am drinking, drinking, drinking. I know that will help shed these pounds!!

Georgia, Last I checked you were pretty much kickin butt on the challenge as well. We are all doing great.

I have this crazy goal to run 100 miles this month. Don't ask why. I am just crazy like that. It really does feel good to be focused again!!

100 miles?! Oy....LOL!

Well, I didn't run today. I'm giving my foot a rest today and I'll try again tomorrow. It feels a little better tonight, so hopefully it will be good for tomorrow.

Everyone is doing so well....let's keep it up!!!

Holy Moses!!! I turn my back for one minute and you guy are out running 100 miles Nike+ "ing" things, lossing weight, and acting all MOTIVATED!!!!

You know I am a social butterfly and can not be left out of the crowd. I do not understand the NIKE + thingy, but I want to play too!!! Tell me what I need to do.

I am losing weight consistently, working out with my trainer 3 time a week and running too. My eatting habits are on track. I really feel good about my efforts.

Kathy - I did feel your positive thoughts!!!!! 3rd round interview went great. Next stop - meet with the surgeons next week. The final decision will be by Feb 1!!!

It has been a long interviewing process - I am proud to have gotten this far (down to two of us now). I feel confident, but I am sure my competition is confident as well.

I truely believe it is in God's hands - whatever happens - I will be fine.

Let me know how to get hooked up; I love gadgets and you know I love the competition.

Better get to sleep - 0430 rolls around pretty fast!!

I told my trainer to really pour it on me!! Why do I do that to myself?

Keep on truckin' (product of the '70s):thumbup:

OMG I just ran 4 miles!!! That's the longest I've run at once. It took 52 min, and I had to walk a bit of it, but not much. I'm so psyched!!!!

On Christmas when i got the Nike+ I signed up for the "Beginner 20" challenge to run 20 miles between Dec 26 - Jan 31. Well... with tonights run I completed the challenge, and I'm in 4th place!!!! I can't believe I ran that far.

Of course, that's just 3 days of running for Renewed and Whosya! LOL, you two are amazing!

MacMadam... glad you joined the challenge!

Lyn... how you doing?

Luluc... how's life? Did you go back to school?

Lyn... LOL you were posting as I was! I'm so glad the interview went well. I've got you well planted in my thoughts!!! Feb 1 is going to be a good day for you.

Go to your running store and buy the Nike+ sensor. If you wear Nike+ running shoes, it fits into your shoe. If you don't (I don't) buy the shoelace holder for the sensor. Then put it on your shoe and plug the receiver into your iPod Nano (it only works with the Nano) and you're good to go. For more info, go to:

www.nikeplus.com

Night all :thumbup:

WTG Kathy!!! Great run!!

Question: When ya'll are doing a new workout, on the nike+, do ya'll do a basic workout or distance? I've been choosing basic...

Lyn, you will love the nike+!! Good luck on the job!! I'm praying you get it!!

I always weigh on Monday so that will be easy. :-D

I only run 3x a week. I bike 2x and do pilates 2x. I need to work swimming in there somehow too.

Georgia... I've only been using "Basic" so far. I think when you choose "Distance" it gives you feedback at milestones. And maybe you program in how far you want to go. I might try that one soon, but I don't think I'm trying "Speed"!

I think I ran too late at night. I finished my run at 10:45, but it took awhile to cool down and then my hair was wet from the shower... so it kept me up fairly late, and I'm tired now.

MacMadam... are you training for a triathalon?

Renewed... 100 miles! If you do that, first its amazing, but second, you will be relegated to your own team and it will be the rest of us against you and also against Whosya! A 3 team challenge... have to even the odds a bit! Seriously, what an awesome goal. I'm definately cheering you on!!!!

I set mine on distance. Usually I put in a 5 mile run. I like how it tells me how much I have left. Keeps me motivated.

OMGosh, I am trying soooo hard to keepup with Whosya!! My joints are aching. My legs are soooo tired. I got home from my 5 mile run and saw he ran again!!!! So now I will ahve to run again tonight. Come hell or high Water I am doing everything in my power to win this challenge. I always come up just shy. So get ready Whosya, I don't know where I am going to get it, but I am going to stay in the runnin with ya!!! Seriously, your runs are great motivation, if I don't kill myself!! LOL!!

Oh there is a GOD!!!!!! When I just looked at the challenge my last run hadn't posted yet. So, I am currently 2 miles ahead of Whosya. I'm sure that's not for long, but at least I can erast my tired little legs for the rest of tonight.

I am SOOO competitive. It is a blessing and a curse!!

Everyone is doing a great job! THis is so much fun to do together. Keep it up!!

OK, I am in. I am going to buy it, When I get it, I will check in to get it going.

Thanks everyone for the job prayers. I believe in prayer warriors. I am feeling pumped. workouts are going great. Running is good too.