Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Ahem...very personal :)

I also was told from my gyn that any scented soaps, bath oils, powders or even things like scented pads or tampons cause utis so it may be linked to other things, not just the hubby.

I know this is difficult for you, I hope things get better for you soon.

Pretty soon you will be the one coming online with the wild night stories!! :crying:

BTW: Did I submit for the Whore Club? If not I throw my undies in!! They are clean I promise!!LOL

Just found this thread and I was thinking the very same thing!!!!! I am being banded tomorrow 8/15/08 and I wanted to know the following:

1. I am told that I shouldnt suck on a straw because it brings air into your stomach....Would this happen with oral sex?

2. How long did you wait before you engaged in fellatio and swallowing?

Can't believe I am answering this, but as a nurse, I have answered it before...just not so publicly! There are 5 - 7 calories per teaspoon of ejacualate.

I can't believe I'm about to ask this but, ok 5-7 calories per tsp of ejacualate. How much protine and how many vitamines are in it. Maybe my husband was right. EJaculate does do the body good...hehe

Okay girls...this question is a little embarrassing but yeah I need to know.

After I get banded will I still be able to please my boyfriend and then...swallow what he gave me? :thumbup: I know a bit weird...but it's something I've always done...

Just wondering...:Banane34:

This is just plain sick

This is just plain sick

I would venture to guess not a member of the whore club. :blush:

If you think it is sick dont read it. I mean seriously. You read the fiest post...you should of just got off the forum not replied to it..Geesh...

Oh and I am SO a member of the whores club *woo hoo* And happy about it. lol

Well, I wouldn't call myself a whore by any means but I am enjoying

having a bf after quite a few years of being alone and lonely.

It's nice to have a place to come and be able to ask questions of people you don't know in real life. I would be embarrassed and I really feel good about having my banster friends being able to answer my questions.

If people think these questions are out of line or too personal, there are many other places on the board to go and read.

Actually...it's a question I was wondering, too, the first time around. I have a friend who had bypass and was able to ask her.

If not for her, though - she's very open about her sex life - I'd have no one to ask. That's not something I'd ask my doctor. Sorry...but, no. BF would go w/out for a little bit before I ask my doc that.

That wasn't very nice.:wink2:

Edited by losingjusme
editing to remove quote from deleted post - LJM

Dam this took over an hour to read through and I have to say you all are GREAT, I know for some its tuff talking like this in an open forum with strangers. Ok now that the TMI issue has been tossed out the window I have a few words.

I wonder if any foods make a difference in the way a woman tastes? Gentlemen???? Care to comment?

I have noticed that when she eats a healthier diet her love muffin has a very mild aroma and taste, I’m happy to say she eats healthy most of the time!!!

Now on to the squirting, my wife just lucked out and never needed to learn from a book, just CAME naturally to her, no pun intended!

I was aware of this type of female orgasm before my wife and through one of the books taught a few of my partners how to squirt, now this all being said no worries to all those who don’t squirt when you cum, my wife says she just cum’s and sometimes it has a nice fountain with it. I would say it’s about 80% of the time.

When people say they need manual help and can't orgasm from penetration, are they talking oral? Is their partner using his hand before sex? I know a girl who puts her hand there during sex, but somehow I can't bring myself to do that.

Three words Hitachi Magic Wand.

Well for my wife and I when it’s time for the fun to end its me from behind and here holding the Hitachi magic wand, open the flood gates she is like that Geyser in Yellowstone “Old Faithful”

Oh and as far as being told by my partner how and what she likes I have no issues with that, I was lucky when I was younger I went through a phase where I was very attracted to older woman and one of the things I liked most was many of them were not shy when it came to being vocal about what they liked. This has helped me big time over the years, I have also found that goodcommunication is your best friend not only with sex but with life in general remember we cant read minds!!!

Oh and very sorry if any of this bothers any of ya, lol Im all druged out from being banded the other day WOOOT for me :blink:

Edited by Renob

Is there a post missing? I clicked a link from my email and couldn't find it...

Anyhoo -

Don't read if you don't like it, and don't cause trouble for people who are actually getting information. Freedom to read or not read has nothing to do with posting to an individual that they are sick.

That's not a LBT right, afaik, so stop posting crap like that and get out of this thread if you're offended.