Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Ahem...very personal :)

Okay girls...this question is a little embarrassing but yeah I need to know.

After I get banded will I still be able to please my boyfriend and then...swallow what he gave me? :) I know a bit weird...but it's something I've always done...

Just wondering...:thumbup:

Personally, I think its better to never ever do it again, just to be on the safe side you know.

But unless he's rather severely backed up you should be fine.

Jacqui, you crack me up! lol

Froggi, I say if it makes ya both happy, go for it.

Wonder how many calories is in that stuff? And would we want to record it on our food diaries???:)

jacqui, you crack me up! Lol

froggi, i say if it makes ya both happy, go for it.

Wonder how many calories is in that stuff? And would we want to record it on our food diaries???:)

lolololol!!!

Well I know there protien in it at least!! LOL. Just not allot.

Semen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But I would think seriously for it to cause problems you'd have to be so seriously restricted you couldnt drink Water even.

Ok since that subject got brought up how about any suggestion on how to do this without pain? See I had a tooth pulled several years ago and I guess now my teeth have shifted in my jaw? And now I can't do this for my BF anymore as my jaw joints ache terribly when I try. And then hurt for 2 days after!!

I know I should ask a dentist about this but I am one of those who just HATES going to the dentist.

Oh yea and make sure he eats lots of fruits!! and if he has eaten asparagus or spinach tell him no :thumbup: :)

Can't believe I am answering this, but as a nurse, I have answered it before...just not so publicly! There are 5 - 7 calories per teaspoon of ejacualate.

wow ididnt know about the calories but i was meaning like if there's a large amount can I PB or get sick from it ya know

Can't believe I am answering this, but as a nurse, I have answered it before...just not so publicly! There are 5 - 7 calories per teaspoon of ejacualate.

To funny that you actually know that information! ROFL! :):lol:

The good news is once you're married you don't have to do that anymore! I mean is it really worth the 7 calories?:embaressed_smile:

It wasn't until I was married that I did it.

I think that would be considered in the slider category. I wouldn't worry about it. It cracks me up you asked that.:embaressed_smile:

I got called a whore by some people for asking :embaressed_smile: but yeah I really wanted to know about the amount not the calories lol

Awww, froggi, I'm so sorry! Some people can be so thoughtless and cruel. Ignore them...they are the type that always think the worst of everyone. You had an honest question and hopefully, you got some help.