Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Ahem...very personal :)

I am so glad someone else asked this question. I was wondering it myself.

I guess it is considered a liquid.< /p>

LOL I was cracking up reading this thread.

Thanks for asking

froggi, anybody calling you a whore either doesnt have a man, has a man who isnt pleased, OR they HAVE a man who is being pleased by SOMEBODY ELSE!!! perhaps the frigid prudes shouldnt have read the comment once they saw it said "something personal"! do whatever makes you happy...

LOL, I have never tried because I thought that they would hurt him. I guess I will have to practice!

Practice makes perfect and I am pretty sure your significant other would be a very willing guinea pig ... :thumbs_up::lol::thumbs_up::lol::w00t:

I am over 2 years out from surgery, and within site of goal---and it didn't hurt me!!!

So much of this act is a visual turn on for men, that the weight loss has improved things for me simply because I feel so much better about being looked at--at this or any other time.

Kat

Guest Leslie2Lose

Froggi. Who called you a whore? Whore=Prostitute in my book...as long as you aren't paid for it go for it! Somebody needs to get out more!

Myself - I can't swallow. I have a terrible gag reflex - I tried to suppress it but I can't, but still love to give to DH. It's his favorite thing in the world! He's like a kid when he finds out he's getting it - he gets so excited. lol

I have this story....years ago when DH and I were newly married we had a smaller home with one bathroom, well we had been in the shower, he stepped out to shave and finish getting ready...when I got out, the steam on the mirror had 3 big S's on it, with the last 2 having checkmarks by them. I give him the ??? look, and he told me well the 3 S's---Sh*t, Shower, & Shave---he finished 2 of them and if I would hurry up and get out of the bathroom, he could check the last one. It became a joke between us. So one night he is in the shower, and I went in and wrote 3 big B's on the mirror.....I cannot remember what now, but we were doing some sort of remodel work I was very happy with him over!!! He got out, and laughed and aks B's?

Eventually he learned the 3 B's in his case were 1-Bed 2- Blow job (hope that does not offend), 3-Backrub. It is better for him than any sleeping pill in the country. It has been many, many, MANY moons.......decades later.....and he is still a happy man to step out of the shower and discover 3 B's on the steamy mirror!!!

Whore? I agree, there is no cause for calling names. What 2 consenting adults choose to do is between them, and if you don't want to hear about it or read about it--move on. If you must have your say, do so respectfully, then move on! But name calling. May be jealousy at work on their part.

Kat

I used to have the gag reflex. Sorry this is TMI but if you keep a pepsemint candy or altoid in your mouth you create good saliva and the gag refles is eiter gone or lessened.

Hope that was not too much. lol

But if you like doing it this helps.

hehehe 3 B's that's neat.

I already dealed with the whore thing...a few people did it and a Mod was told, they know who.

It was in the chat rooms, and now mods and even alex come in :)

But yeah I am glad everyone likes this thread so much!!! Very informative too!!!

I am LMAO!!! I have never scrolled all the way down the groups, so I never even knew this one was here. Love it!!! :)

Now, how much Protein could we "loose women" expect to get out of our honeys? LOL!! :lol:

ok, if you are a whore froggi wonder what i am going to get...

I would love for hubby to (hmm, how did u put it) "give me to swallow". but he never has, ever, with anyone, that way. we have been married 5 years and i try not to take this personally, but after 5 years, i do.

sometimes i dont even understand why he asks for it. like "road head", why would you want that if there is no final result? like i said, i used to enjoy it, but now, i just get frustrated and discouraged.

DH and I have been married 9 years and have the same issue and it took it's toll on my esteem about my "skills" as well. (Hope this isn't too graphic.) The way he explained it to me is that his sensitive area ("G" spot, if you will LOL) is at the very base of his shaft. While I can "deep throat" and hit that area, I can't do it long enough to make him climax. He is just too big!! But he still enjoys receiving because of the feeling on the rest of his penis and watching me do it. So, don't let it get to you! Although I have found that it is a rare thing for a man to be unable to climax that way, some just can't and it has nothing to do with the woman doing it! :)

You are right, I dated a guy once who couldn't climax that way either. I didn't let it bother me. There are a lot of women who can't climax from penetration alone, and it has nothing to do with the man. So I just look at it that way.

Kathy, thank you so much! I feel so much better knowing I am not alone!

When I was dating there was one other guy that had never before that way either, but with time, he did. But like i said, 5 years and trying and nothing. lol

But i do feel relieved to know i am not alone.