Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

You know you are a bandster when....

When you are a newbie bandster on the 22nd page of a forum about all kinds of really bad stuff that happens to bandsters and you pray that it will soon happen to you too!!QUOTE]

"sniff....sniff....." yes, thats me!!!!

:smile2:

You get excited when you can take a big drink of cold water...and not have to sip

When you are a few days post-op and get excited about passing gas...because it makes your shoulder feel better! :angry:

When you go to the bathroom and your 2 year old says mommy you tukin (pukin) lol :lol:

You have spent a lifetime avoiding cameras and can't find any pictures of yourself at your heaviest weight, yet now you take a picture of yourself on a weekly basis so you can see if you look different.

WOW...this really struck a nerve. This is so true..my husband I have been together for almost 17 years (dating/married) and I have probably a handful of pictures us together and my son is now almost 3 and I only have about 5 or 6 pictures of him and I together. I can't wait to get pictures with my son....he is the reason I'm banding. I LOVE THESE POSTS

When finding out that you have moved from morbidly obese to obese and then waiting, waiting until you can finally, be categorized as just overweight. I CANNOT wait to be overweight, I am soooo close - imagine that - only bandsters get it!

When your favorite thread on the www is 'you know you're a bandster when' !

I didn't go through all the pages so this has probably been mentioned at least once:

1. When your spouse takes you out for dinner and calls you a cheap date since you share his/her meal

2. You still have left overs from the shared meal

this is an amazing thread. I've experienced some and can't wait to experience the rest. Best of luck to all of you and awesome jobs!!