Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

June Exercise Challenge

congrats to the triathletes - !! serious goals you 2 have set!!

yesterday -

soccer game in the morning - played over 45mins **sticky hot here**

today -

day OFF!! resting the bod a bit

Ok i wanted to let you guys know as youve been with me from the start i finished my first ever Triathlon on Sunday!!! 400yard swim (Outdoors COLD) then a 15mile bike ride and a 5k run. IT was amazing feeling.

Congrats Whosya!! :tongue2: What an accomplishment that is!!:smile:

Whoseya and Ceradad: You guys are awesome. Great goals! I'm just limping along (literally with my bad knee) and trying to get back to my previous exercise level and then maybe I'll sent some harder goals. Way to go!

Just got back from the gym!!!

10 min recumbent crosstrainer

40 min treadmill

:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

Feels good!!!!

Tess

Walked 2 miles today with my friend. Worked with my trainer for an hour. I was able to do reverse lunges with 50 pounds and squats with 50 pounds dead weight. Today I almost felt that I might get back to my former self! It sure is a struggle after surgery and a big break!

My goal is to do heavy duty exercise every day for a week - Friday I did the eliptical for 30 minutes, 50 situps, & more weights, saturday 1/2 hour weights with 1 hour Zumba class (aerobics), Sunday 1/2 hour eliptical & weights, today did yoga in the am and will do Zumba tonight. So far so good!!

Banded 2-19-2008

Goodness, where do I start? Everyone is really rocking it this month -- AWESOME job all :P:thumbup::party:!!!

Daddy congrats on finishing your first tri and good luck on your upcoming tri, Ceradad!

Jody, Tess, and Florida Girl, welcome to the thread! So great to have you here!!!!

I got another session of Couch to 5K in this evening, but I sort of made up my own variation of week 5. I won't bore you with the details as they are more pertinent to the Couch to 5K thread, where I did post the details.

Well, I will be taking a little time off from exercising, but I hope to be back with short walks ASAP, perhaps even as soon as next week.

Talk to everyone soon, and keep rockin' :party::thumbup::party:!!!

I burned 2000 calories yesterday mowing the yard >< lol I didn't even eat 2000 calories I had 1400 LOL

I burned 2000 calories yesterday mowing the yard >< lol I didn't even eat 2000 calories I had 1400 LOL

Wow - how big is that L A W N? :P

I love to mow lawns, but I own a condo - maybe I need to do this in the summer for people just for the exercise of it.

its pretty big but i think the weather was why i burned so much it was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO hot i was sweating up a rainstorm. Plus the grass was really tall and i had to go over several spots more than once, plus the lawn mower didnt want to start so i had to try to start it for 20 minutes plus it's a push lawnmower and heavy LOL

Goodness, where do I start? Everyone is really rocking it this month -- AWESOME job all :blink::thumbup::smile:!!!

Daddy congrats on finishing your first tri and good luck on your upcoming tri, Ceradad!

Jody, Tess, and Florida Girl, welcome to the thread! So great to have you here!!!!

I got another session of Couch to 5K in this evening, but I sort of made up my own variation of week 5. I won't bore you with the details as they are more pertinent to the Couch to 5K thread, where I did post the details.

Well, I will be taking a little time off from exercising, but I hope to be back with short walks ASAP, perhaps even as soon as next week.

Talk to everyone soon, and keep rockin' :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:!!!

hope all goes well with your surgery fran!!! exercise will be here waiting for you once you've recovered:)

anyone who wants to mow, your welcomed in TX!!! i run a small ranch & there is always mowing in my future, but on the John Deere :tongue:

karey those are some serious leg exercises!!! i'm afraid today is leg day w/the trainer and i'm just not up for it; :thumbup:

Good luck Frani!!!!.

Thanks for all the congrats.

Today i ran 5 miles. (Sat is a 10k run in Green BAY)

Last night i swam for 45 mins.

Last night I did my upper body circuits times 9 reps. Then, hopped on the treadmill and ran 1 mile in 9:30 just to keep the blood moving. Figuring if I run after I tire myself out, that can only increase my endurance.

This morning was back on elliptical for 60 minutes of interval training. Tonight is lower body workout.