Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

June Exercise Challenge

upper body workout last night. 60 minutes on elliptical this morning.

Really tired this week as I can't seem to get to sleep at night, but still forcing myself to get up and hit the gym. I'm actually kind of hoping softball gets cancelled tonight so I can try to get to bed early. If not, then I won't see the bed until about 10:30 at the earliest.

Took yesterday off... had to work my 12 hour shift. :smile: I just don't have the energy left at 8pm at night to exercise!

Today went to the park and walked 2 miles. :tongue2: Beautiful and sunny out today!!!

Have to work 12 hours Thur and Fri. Probably won't exercise til Saturday.:thumbup:

Tess

worked out with hubby this am (he is also banded); it's his slow time of yr- so he's home more often VS being on the road which is nice...just wish he'd learn where the tractor keys are to do some work around the ranch:tongue:

today -

20min stairmaster

lower body weights - press/extension/squats/lunges

20min elliptical

ab routine

10min walk

hi all -

after talking w/my surgeon and my trainer, i'm taking my goal weight down by 8lbs to 117. I'm pretty short, 5' & can still see where my lower body would need to slim down some. As I crept to my original 125lb goal, I figured I would re-asses & so a new challenge is on & i'm going to step up the training for the summer.

in addition to tsd/thurs - my trainer "trains" some members of the Baylor Football Team on Wed/Fri (early 5am) - i'm going to hit up Wed morning conditioning just to see how fit i really am..LOL.

i'd like to be 120lb by the first of Aug - when i visit my parents who i havent' seen since i had the surgey...for me exercise is the only way i can get close to the scale goals set......

Sooooo.. today -

2mile run

50min training session - windsprints / ladder drills / squats / lunges , abs , shoulder - tri - bi

plan on getting some swimming in later on...

have a good one~

hi team!

20 min run today (2miles) and 45 min spin class.

Looking foward to to pedal biking outside tomorrow..im off work and going to the WI Dells for the weekend. DOnt panic i already checked it out and the have nature trails

i was band 05-05-08 and so far lost 26 pounds but i need a good excerise plan can any1 help me think of 1 ?

i was band 05-05-08 and so far lost 26 pounds but i need a good excerise plan can any1 help me think of 1 ?

mzreeda - i'm not sure what plan is best; but when i started to get serious about working out - i joined the Couch to 5K program. it helped tremendously.

today -

all cardio~

30min elliptical

20min stairmaster

10min walk

2mile run

5min walk

Back to the gym today... 10 min recumbent cross trainer and 35 min treadmill at 3 mph. Gym is closed tomorrow, I hope the weather is good to go to the park for my walk!

Tess

happy fathers day all ~

taking the day off from "formal exercising" but have company here on the ranch and i'm sure some bocce ball & Water volleyball will be played.

yesterday -

first time in 4yrs played 18 holes of golf. forgot how much fun that was, except hubby and father in law wished i didn't talk so much - must have been the frequent visits of the "beer cart":eek:

hope ya'll had a good wknd

Happy Father's Day! :biggrin2:

Went to the park this morning before the rain comes today!!!

Walked 2 miles in 40 min.

I have to work Mon and Tues :cursing: Won't get more in until Wed.

Tess

Happy Father's Day!:cursing:

I walked 4.5 miles today. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Gotta play catch up from the weekend.

Friday morning was both lower body and cardio of 65 minutes on elliptical and 25 minutes (2.1 miles ran in 20 minutes) on treadmill.

Saturday morning was 65 minutes on elliptical and 25 minutes (2.15 mile run in 20minutes).

Sunday went at it HARD. Set the treadmill for 60 minutes. Decided to run until I could not run anymore. Hit the 5 mile mark @ 50:25. Got in a total of 6.26 miles in 65 minutes (incl. cool down). Then hit the elliptical for 25 minutes.

I've never run that far at one time. Heck, until the 5k's this summer, I've never run half that distance at one time. I couldn't believe I was able to do that.:biggrin:

This morning was 65 minutes on elliptical and 15 minutes (1.05 miles in 10 minutes) on treadmill. Tonight is upper body again.

Got on-call today... so I went walking around the subdivision to make 2 miles.

Tess

Wow Ceradad did a 10k!!! Way to go!!!!!!!

10k is my high limit right now. Takes me just over an hour to hit it.

I ran 45 mins today (about 4.5 miles)

Swam for 25 mins.

Last night i biked 20miles.