Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Betrayal is a BITCH

So...after the horrible weekend that I had...went home yesterday only to find my dog died. She was a Siberian Husky and her name was Denali. I have had her for 9 years. I adopted her when she was four. I got her from a rescue. My other husky is so lonely. I'm so sad...:confused:

Oh, Tina, I'm SOOO sorry! I've been away for about a week and just read your updates. I don't know what's going on with your family, which sounds bad enough, but now your dog? :drool:

Tina, I have been out of the loop for awhile. My thoughts and prayers are with you hon. It is always hard to lose pets. They are part of your family.

Your brother needs to get a flippen grip! I don't know what is going on with your family, but you are not a failure! You are a very strong woman. Don't let them take that away from you.

Thanks everyone. Just when I thought things were bad, they got worse. I got home from work yesterday and when I walked in the house it smelled something horrible...the basement had flooded...my fault...I didn't clean the drain at the bottom of the door after cutting the grass (so much to remember since I do everything myself). So...as if that weren't bad enough...here comes the real tough part...I went outside to feed my other dog...well...my POS that I was married to didn't burry my other dog deep enough and there she was...laying on the top of the group following all the rain we just had. I had to dig her up and re-burry her. It was absolutely HORRIBLE. He didn't even wrap her in anything...how cruel. My poor baby didn't even have a proper burial until yesterday. It was one of the hardest things that I had to do. Can you believe it? What the hell is wrong with him?

Well...luckily I got through it. My "friend" offered to come do it for me but there's no way I could allow him to do that. He wanted to drop everything he was doing and drive an hour to my house to help me. What a complete sweetheart...at least I have a couple of good things going on in my life...him being one of them.

Well...that's about all I have for today, aside from the fact that I have to really rev-up my fundraising efforts so I can do the 3-day walk in October. So much has been going on I have been slacking...it's full speed ahead now...I must do this walk.

Thanks everyone for allowing this to be a place for me to be relaxed and vent. You have no idea how wonderful it feels. You guys are the best.

Tina - I am sorry to hear about your family...more sorry about your dog but at least Denali got the burial much deserved from you!

So good to hear about the new man in your life...he sounds like an absolute sweetheart!! And if he's hot...that's icing on the cake!

Do you have a donation website for your 3-Day walk? If so post it....not that I have much but every little bit helps and I would like to support you. I hope you have a good day today...

Thanks...the burial was very difficult for me but it was necessary. She was my only "daughter"...it was horrible.

The man in my life...smokin' hot! He doesn't think so but I do. Funny thing...the night that we met, we stood there are talked for hours (he's a bouncer at one of the places that I go to listen to bands). When I left for the night I told my friend...GIVE HIM MY NUMBER. I have NEVER done that before. Well, low and behold, he texted me two days later and everything since then has been amazing. I didn't know that people like him actually existed.

A link to my page for the 3-day walk is: Welcome to the Washington DC Breast Cancer 3-Day:

I truly appreciate any assistance that you can provide. I have received about 5 donations from my buddys here on this site...all of you are just wonderful.

Thanks again...maybe I'll post a picture of my "friend" :thumbup:

Thanks everyone. Just when I thought things were bad, they got worse. I got home from work yesterday and when I walked in the house it smelled something horrible...the basement had flooded...my fault...I didn't clean the drain at the bottom of the door after cutting the grass (so much to remember since I do everything myself). So...as if that weren't bad enough...here comes the real tough part...I went outside to feed my other dog...well...my POS that I was married to didn't burry my other dog deep enough and there she was...laying on the top of the group following all the rain we just had. I had to dig her up and re-burry her. It was absolutely HORRIBLE. He didn't even wrap her in anything...how cruel. My poor baby didn't even have a proper burial until yesterday. It was one of the hardest things that I had to do. Can you believe it? What the hell is wrong with him?

Well...luckily I got through it. My "friend" offered to come do it for me but there's no way I could allow him to do that. He wanted to drop everything he was doing and drive an hour to my house to help me. What a complete sweetheart...at least I have a couple of good things going on in my life...him being one of them.

Well...that's about all I have for today, aside from the fact that I have to really rev-up my fundraising efforts so I can do the 3-day walk in October. So much has been going on I have been slacking...it's full speed ahead now...I must do this walk.

Thanks everyone for allowing this to be a place for me to be relaxed and vent. You have no idea how wonderful it feels. You guys are the best.

Oh Tina! I'm so sorry you had to go thru all of that! Unfortunately with house stuff, it never ends. There's always something to forget! I can't get over your poor dog! And your other dog for having to deal with that too. You are so strong to go ahead and do what needed to be done for your baby. I'd like to seriously put a hurt on your ex but I've felt that way since the beginning! LOL!

Thanks...the burial was very difficult for me but it was necessary. She was my only "daughter"...it was horrible.

The man in my life...smokin' hot! He doesn't think so but I do. Funny thing...the night that we met, we stood there are talked for hours (he's a bouncer at one of the places that I go to listen to bands). When I left for the night I told my friend...GIVE HIM MY NUMBER. I have NEVER done that before. Well, low and behold, he texted me two days later and everything since then has been amazing. I didn't know that people like him actually existed.

A link to my page for the 3-day walk is: Welcome to the Washington DC Breast Cancer 3-Day:

I truly appreciate any assistance that you can provide. I have received about 5 donations from my buddys here on this site...all of you are just wonderful.

Thanks again...maybe I'll post a picture of my "friend" :thumbup:

I am SO happy you've found a wonderful companion. Congratulations. You deserve it so much.

Best wishes on your walk!

Hi Tina! :tt1:

I cannot even imagine...you poor baby, and having to bury your "daughter" again...there is a special place in Hades for that ex of yours...:thumbup:

Generally speaking, bouncers are HOT! They are usually pretty big guys (or at least in good shape) and I loves me some big men...post pics, please, so we can all drool over ya new friend...:w00t:

Just donated for this round...I donated last time, too, but you deserve another one!

Thanks again...maybe I'll post a picture of my "friend" :tt1:

Please do...we're nosy! :)

Thanks for posting...I gave a donation today...hope you reach your goal!

Hey there everyone...how's it going? Thanks for your donations...they are greatly appreciated.

So...here's the latest with me...after that horrible week that I had, life has taken a turn back to happiness. I cannot explain just how happy I am. My "friend" is the best thing that has happened to me since the birth of my children. :mad:

He is so damn incredible. His children are wonderful too. In fact, his daughter took some of my pictures off of my Facebook page and dolled them all up and made an album of me on her facebook page...I shed a tear. I never knew that such happiness existed.

So...this coming Sunday is my birthday and I'm getting very excited. Birthdays usually aren't a big deal for me but knowing just how happy I am right now I can only imagine how wonderful my day is going to be.

I want to thank all of you guys again for being my back bone and support during this very rough time in my life. I see nothing but a bright future ahead of me. I am working on a rough draft of the divorce papers so that we can file them very soon...after filing them we will have a limited divorce and then in March we can get an absolute divorce. This coming Monday is the 6 month anniversary of him being out of the house...I'm half the way there before my absolute divorce and I couldn't be more excited. I know in my heart that I have made the right choice. I know that I would have never been truly happy in my marriage because of all of the horrible things that happened. I would rather be alone for the right reasons than with him for the wrong.

So...to sum it up...I'm one happy camper...woo hoo :thumbup:

Hi Tina!

It's so good to see your message and know you are so happy! :thumbup:

There's a happy little giggle in your "voice" - even through the web, it's coming through loud and clear.

Congratulations! After what you and your family have been through, you deserve to be happy, and I couldn't be happier for you... :mad:

Hi Tina!

It's so good to see your message and know you are so happy! :blink:

There's a happy little giggle in your "voice" - even through the web, it's coming through loud and clear.

Congratulations! After what you and your family have been through, you deserve to be happy, and I couldn't be happier for you... :cool2:

What she said!

One day you will read through all of this (once you and your new friend are happily and giddily married :)) and see the amazing transformation that your life has taken.

The one thing that I was thinking as I read about drafting divorce papers is, what do you think POS will think about that? Has he come to the realization that it's over, or do you think getting those papers will create a reaction? It'll be interesting to see...

Oh Tina!

You sound absolutely amazing! I know that sounds weird but like Ebony, I can totally hear the giddiness in your voice!

Happy Birthday! (Early, I'm out of town this weekend and won't be able to wish you ON the day!) I hope it's a fabulously wonderful day!

Tina - so happy to hear things are going your way. Happy Birthday! My birthday is next Sunday, the 13th.

So when do we get to see pics of this Prince Charming?

Well...pics, huh? Let's see, if I can't post pics, you can go see him...he's not too far from you...he lives in King George. :blink: