Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What's Your Hobbies?

Awwww Alex, they are so cute!! one day I will be able to have some of my own to enjoy hehehehe what blessings huh.

I make candles, and food Products: Salsa, BBQ Sauce, jellies, Jerky. I am in the process of getting them produced by a company in Austin. I hope to have a finished product by October. All of the products are fused with some sort of Fresh Peppers. Except for the BBQ Sauce it has special extract in it................HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!

Love the ceramics...

I breed and show Pomeranians. Most people think of them as 'lap dogs', but as you can see you can raise them to be a working breed.

biggrin.gif

post-204432-13813131767213_thumb.jpg

post-204432-13813131767507_thumb.jpg

post-204432-13813131767611_thumb.jpg

I paint. Mostly floral stuff. If it doesn't move it may end up with flowers. I an an in home art instructor with one stroke - the Donna dewberry thing

Besides dancing for the Dallas Mavericks I love to play softball and I dabble in graphic arts and website design.

Here is an example of my work http://awermuth.fotopages.com/?entry=241907

I also created my own weightloss tracker in case you didn't notice smile.gif

If anyone has any high resolution photos they would like me to spice up, or a personalized weightloss tracker PM me. No charge of course. I'm not a professional..yet smile.gif

Those poolball coasters are awesome!!!

I love boating, golf, gardening, hanging out with friends, and playing with my grandkids! Seems like there are a lot of talented people in this forum.

It was so wonderful to see all my oldies on here. I got so excited when I thought this was a new thread.

I love to dance and I was a cheerleader on a mom squad (last year). I love to cook. This year I'm helping my husband coach my daughter's soccer team.. I am team mom for my other daughter and son's soccer team. Basically my three kids are my hobby, my life revolves around their activities. I'm loving every minute of it.

I like to sew, quilt, decorate, flower arrangements, sing, and be with my family. I volunteer as treasurer for my son's high school band as well as doing the books for my church. Oh, and I'm in school part time to get my degree. I decided to get married instead of finishing school way back when :)

I want to learn how to dance and paint like Water colors and acrylics. I'll try anything at least once. I have already given up making candles, soap making, ceramics and stained glass.

egads where to begin. Embroidery, kneedlepoint, sewing, plastic canvas, woodcrafts, painting, refinish & stencil furniture. flower arranging, painting figurines. website creation & graphics, jewlerymaking.

Things I have done but haven't in years, weaving, ceramics, drawing, knitting, latch hook, dollmaking, stuffed animal creating, home demolition & remodeling, interior design, writing, theatre set design, woodcarving.

Guess I'm a jack of all trades, I am REALLY bad about going through Walmart or hobbyloby and spotting a item that sends me on a spurt of creating something. I drove my exnuts thankfully my mate now is very patient and supportive of my habits.

Then 98% of the time giving it away to family or friends as gifts. lol.

My son is a junk collector and often brings in odd bits of furniture that just needs a bit of TLC to make it useable.

I'm the only person I know who has dark purple bookshelves with gold moon/stars motif. lol.

And years ago when my stepmom got pregnant I just had to make my baby sis a whole set of items for her nursery from the embroidered quilt, matching sheets, bumperpad, matching doll. embroidered height chart, bibs, and even the crib mobile all done in clowns.

When my MIL was still active before alzheimers took her memories, we used to bake/crafts sales often. For her church/clubs. she would mostly make pies and crochet doilies and I would do tons of others things depending on what things I was working with at the time. And we used to have great fun.

Quilting is a big love but I haven't had enough time for it yet but the winter is a good time to curl up and do this. I also do Water color painting, I've dabbled in stain glass, and I love gardening.