Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Up top weight loss (ladies)

How much was your breast affected by your weight loss?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. How much was your breast affected by your weight loss?

• Didn't affect them enought to notice a diffrence
    • Noticed a diffrence, but didn't affect cup size
    • Changed by one cup size
    • Changed so much you feel flat chested

OK guys...I think I have you all beat! My bra size is a whopping 42L! Since I had the surgery last month, I have noticed a small difference. The bra is really loose now. But can't wait till they go down more. I plan on having a reduction and correct any other problem areas after my weight loss levels off. I can't wait to be rid of these puppies-ONCE AND FOR ALL!

lol, mine are 44D/46D id be happy to goto a C or even stay a D I just want the number to go down!!!!!!!!

In the months and 16kgs (35lbs) lost, I've gone from an 18F/G to a 12/14 F. But it's now a "floppy" F. There's lots of loose skin around the tops of "them". I hate it. I have another 22kg (50lbs) to lose, and I'm contemplating a boob job/lift after i'm at goal. Will have to see though -- wonder if it is better to wait for that sort of surgery until after i've had kids?

Hm. Anyway, far too early to be worrying about that now! Still more weight to lose!

I have gotten slightly bigger. I went from a 44C to a full 38C. My bras fit sooo much better. I don't know if you go down in band size if the cup siza decreases too but now the bras fit soo much better. I have lost about 60 pounds so far.

Once I get banded and start to lose weight I know the first place I will lose it in in my chest. I am barely a 42C to start with. Back in my "skinny days" I was hardly a 34B. I am what they call pear-shaped and I will need to lose it in the butt and thighs, not the chest, but that's where it will come off first. I want to get a Tummy Tuck once I lose the weight but my DH wants me to get a boob job. Maybe I will get both! :smile:

I began in a 46DDD or E, and after my weight loss, I am in a 38DD. There does not seem to be a lot of change in the cup size overall----minimal at best. For a long time I stayed in the DDD cup size, and in some bras I still take it, but the band size has changed dramatically, all the back fat and side boobs went away---YAY!!!!

I would not complain with what happen to mine. I always joke that I went from a 46DDD to a 38 Long, but it really hasn't happen, I am just not built that way, bigger around, than long....so it has not affected cup size much.

Kat

Kat

I want just the around size to go bye bye cups to be the same hehe

Well mine went from a 40C to a 38D!! WTF??? Don't know why the cup size went up unless all the side fat is now in my boobies... But hey I'm told they really look good now that I'm a size 12-14.

hey as long as they look good to you :)

Cup size is determined by the difference in the measurements between the fullest part of your breasts and the "band" measurement just under them. The bigger the difference the bigger the cup size. So if you did not lose breast density itself, just the side boobs and back fat----the difference in the measurements probably went up----therefore your cup size went up.

At least that is how the woman who measured me 'splained it!!!

Kat

I went from an (Aussie size) 28 HHH to a 6DD. When I got to goal weight 2 years ago, I was a 6F, but my body composition has obviously changed a fair bit because I am now down to the DD without losing any more weight.

:):biggrin:

You have got me laughing and crying right about now. I hope that I do get to lose "the girls" as my husband so affectionally calls them, but they need to be put on a shape up plan themselves. I was just banded on the 13th, so yeah, 3 days ago, but I am a 44F. My bras are hurting my incisions because it sits right on top of them, not sure why my incisions are up that high, but oh well. Any way, I would be totally happy at a DD or a D cup. I was wearing a D cup back in high school, but I was hot back then :angry:. All boobs and butt, I miss those days:crying:! I just don't want them to continue their race to the floor.

A boob job, might be in order, to keep them where they need to be.

Has anyone had one yet?:confused2:

jlg

Guest Leslie2Lose

all the back fat and side boobs went away---

Oohhhh, I can't wait! I pray that happens for me. I don't mind my boobs too much and their size, but I hate the side boobs and underarm fat. I want to be on of those women that has a little indention under the arm (you know the arm-pit, mine is currently the arm-mound)...no indention.

Went from a 44DD/42DD (depending on the bra) to a 42D so far. I can't feel a difference, but the DD bra cups were getting too loose. My friend said he can't tell the difference.:rolleyes: