Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

All you people do is complain...

speaking of dips... im really loving the Tostino's spinach dip. it comes in a jar and mix it with canned chicken and is SOOOO good. Thanks to Georgia Girl for turning me onto it...

it's now a staple in my house.

i even made it for a party my parents hosted this weekend as an appetizer and it's the only thing that was eaten 100% ...

took 3 cans chicken (bigger cans)

whole jar of dip

sprinkled top w/ parm cheese

threw it in the oven for about 15 mins (cheese melted and dip warm)...

delish!! and not high in cals/fat!!

on topic - cant stand applebees ... food always cold and crappy service.

speaking of dips... im really loving the Tostino's spinach dip. it comes in a jar and mix it with canned chicken and is SOOOO good. Thanks to Georgia Girl for turning me onto it...

i even made it for a party my parents hosted this weekend as an appetizer and it's the only thing that was eaten 100% ...

whole jar of dip

As I stated above...trying to revamp the fattening artichoke dip recipe. Maybe I will just try the spinach dip. My recipe has parmesan also. Bet it will work. Thanks for the tip. BTW. We have name our dip Chicken Sh** Dip.

Dips are my downfall...I love chips and dip.

Why does the bad stuff still go down so easily? :Dancing_wub:

Me too...I feel chips and salsa should be a major food group! I swear I could live on chips, salsa and margaritas! AAHHH:thumbup:

Mmmmmm...Margaritas! I haven't had one in forever! They're my fav - on the rocks w/salt.

The other night I was craving a beer!? WTH - I hardly ever drink beer. So, I had one (we were at the bowling alley, so why not?) And it hit the spot. Really strange.

whole jar of dip

Your welcome Losing! That recipe sounds sooo good!!!! Thanks for sharing!

OMG, that sounds soooo good (the spinach dip), I'm heading to the grocers today and I'll have to pick up some dip.

Is it Tostitos or Totinos?

Made some stuffed shrimp this weekend using an artichoke/spinach dip for the base. Mix in some crushed Ritz, some parmesan, little bit of cream cheese... mmMMmmMM.

OMG, that sounds soooo good (the spinach dip), I'm heading to the grocers today and I'll have to pick up some dip.

Is it Tostitos or Totinos?

It's Tostitos. Very good stuff!

complaint - Laundry.

i absolutely hate drying / folding / & PUTTING away laundry - i rather clean toilets...ok done complaining - off to do MORE laundry, but some queso sounds really good about now.

Complaint----Gas prices.

The news reporter stated that gas could be $4.00 here in TX by summer.

Medicare might run out by 2019 and they might have to cut benefits or raise taxes. Either way I'll hurt. Not old enough to retire to get the medicare and just the right age for higher taxes.

I'll have a margarita and some dip.

Guest BikiniBeachy

WOW. I was really enjoying reading your original post, you made really amazing points that I always kinda feel like saying, but only think to myself because I know everyone has their own journey...But you just ruined it when you went and called people old and ugly, that makes me know you are immature and really insecure and did it for vanity reasons...Being healthy is beautiful, no matter what. One day you will be old and ugly, your heart is already on it's way, and judging by your attitude you face will catch up soon.

But hey, also...I think it's ridiculous your account got suspended. 1) Because I want to email you 2) You are entitled to your opinion.

Anyway, there are my two cents about it...too bad you messed up a really good post (your own)

complaint - Laundry.

i absolutely hate drying / folding / & PUTTING away laundry - i rather clean toilets...ok done complaining - off to do MORE laundry, but some queso sounds really good about now.

Argh! BF likes to take it from the dryer and dump it on the bed so that I HAVE to do it.

And he thinks he's helping!?

complaint - Laundry.

I hate laundry too! That's what I was doing before I decided to break for a few minutes. Folding is the worst part, Blah! We were on vacation a couple of weeks ago and I can't seem to get caught up on all the laundry. Who knew 2 adults and 1 little child could have soooo much dirty laundry.......it's ridiculous!

I have decided my DH and I are either excessively clean, or excessively dirty---I don't know which! But the amount of laundry we generate is ridiculous!!!!!!!

Kat