Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

All you people do is complain...

I have an Aunt who is thin, always has been, and she was always telling us when we were kids that you should chew every bite you take 20-30 times. I remember when they would come to visit, trying to do that......but it obviously was not a habit that stuck. It did seem strange to me to see her take a bite, and sit her fork down! Even as a kid. And I come from normal sized parents, we were not this huge family gorging ourselves as fast as possible.

My Aunt was a real southern belle, and she just did everything slow, talking and eating alike.

Should have learned a lesson from her years ago......

Kat

MY MY MY!!! For some one so young you certianly seem to know a lot about how everyone else should live. I don't see when you were banded to be able to add anything useful to this website. Maybe you should take a little of your own advice. It's not like you are forced to read all of this. Get a good therapist you are going to need it with your attitude.

1) have you read her other posts? Most are nasty and full of attitude.

2) most of you are being WAAAAY too diplomatic

3) I'm willing to bet "she" is a troll... posting to cause trouble and not even banded.

4) in closing? STFU

5) PS - if you're "all for education", as stated in your original post... maybe you should use some and learn how to spell?

PS - and I'm SERIOUSLY out of the loop, since I skipped ahead and replied to Ms. Nasty... and didn't read all your yummy talk of Sonic, fries, ice cream... dammit! I'm not banded yet... give a girl a break! :cursing:

Edited by mandilou

Well I guess now she ( and we know who I mean) won't have to worry about not finding time to come on the forum!

she made no sense, just said she's one week post op but the four week post op diet is hell! What?

Oh well, ta ta, nasty girl! Talk about issues!

The problem has been dealt with so let's try to get back to the topic.

What was the topic? Complaining?

Maaannnn...now there is nothing to complain about!!!

Except I'm still fat - damn it. And, it's raining. But, I only know that because someone with a window office told me...I can't see for myself.

I'm just a big woman with a little desk and no window.

I just got back from lunch w/the bf...soup and a sandwich at Saltgrass (I'm not sure if it's limited to TX?) My first time there, and I had built it up, but it wasn't that great.

Not a fan of Saltgrass either - but Snuffers....YUM!, not had the courage to go there since being banded, because their fried mushrooms & pickles are to Die for...w/lots of ranch.

The problem has been dealt with so let's try to get back to the topic.

Thank you for taking care of that little problem

Fried pickles are definitely something I'd never had until TX. They are so good!

We went to the rodeo last year and tried all the fried stuff we could manage. (pre-band!) Like a Twinkie was bad enough on its own.

Fried pickles are definitely something I'd never had until TX. They are so good!

We went to the rodeo last year and tried all the fried stuff we could manage. (pre-band!) Like a Twinkie was bad enough on its own.

I used to love fried pickles! Here in Georgia just about everything is fried, lol! They don't sound so good to me anymore though. Fried stuff doesn't sit too well with me now, which is a good thing I guess!

My daughter had fried alligator and I brought the leftovers to work. Before I heated it, I peeled off all the breading. A co-worker saw and said, "But that's the good part." Well, hell...why'd I spend $15.00 bucks on the alligator part, then? I could have just fried bread. (Which I do love, by the way. Flour, salt and water....fry it up- good stuff.)

Okay...where's that thread titled, "Why are YOU fat?" :cursing: I have a long list!

There are about 3 restaurants here with fried pickles. People here seem to love them or hate them. More common are fried chunks of cheese (hell, this is the midwest... if you fry dirt people will eat it, especially if it comes with gravy).

I like fried green Beans. And I don't like green beans. That's the only way I will eat them.

OK - Midwest Fried talk (grew up in NY). My husbands grandmother, lives in MO makes the BEST fried pork chops. My first visit I saw the family eating what looked like pieces of the fried batter. No it was fried Blood - Marrow. This is her "thing" and the family begs her to make it. I just couldn't bring myself to try & still can't....But she does make killer fried donuts. I know a lot of donut talk lately, but her's are just decadent.