Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

instantaenous PB

I shoguld have known better. The chicken piece was to big but I figured I could chew them alll up. .....

munched a nice big piece - hmm good chicken - reading my newspaper, ooh I wonder if they are going to have a sale at MAcy's.....uhoh,.... the last peice doesn't fee so good - shoot, deep breaths, drink a little Water, drink a little bit more ---- OK no more water. Everybody out of my way. almost sick, almost sick, that's it i'm tired of waiting for it ,ggaaauugg, bleeecchh. Well now I feel much better, I'll sit back down and.... You chicken, yes evil chicken, the only place you are going is in the dog bowls. You my litty squishy string bean , you are my friends tonight

Ha! Here comes another funny one, ya'll! I've been watching her post and she's witty and quick and has a way with words...I'm gonna go check you out you Sharon person, you are very funny!!!!!! Very descriptive PB. I just can't wait...

rotfl.gif

I know that going through a PB is NOT fun, but your post made me laugh.

Been there done that! puke.gif

Ha! I know exactly what you mean! If you're ready to brave chicken again (and the dog lets you keep a piece for yourself), try dark meat, or just super-moist white, with sauces. Those plain broiled skinless chicken breasts that are a conventional dieter's constant companion are no fun for bandsters. Bandsters' dogs, that's a different story.

Yes, I now have conversations with my food - "Are you friend or foe?" This was a lesson learned - only take small pieces and chew like crazy - I felt much better aftward though and I had a little meatloaf (friend) later that night.

I have a picnic to go to this Friday - HOTDOGS!!!!!!!!!!!

Hold on a moment here, I've been told never, ever, ever drink Water especially when feeling a PB coming on. What am I missing? I always figure some water could help avoid a PB but I avoid it at all costs. Does everyone drink to help a near-PB go down?

Lisa, when I feel a PB coming on, I DO NOT drink, it will just be worse, slime then up-chuck. The best thing for me is to try and keep it down.

Waving my arms around in circles, walking around seems to help.

I avoid it at all costs

Sharon's discription is pretty funny....Tricia, cute art

I was thinking maybe I could flush it through - that didn't work. Hmmm waving my arm in circles, that makes for a pretty good mental picture, I'm waving my arms in circles and then upchuck - people will think I'm possessed!

;)

I had a terrible Pb last night, it was awful, I thought I was going to die. When I finally did have my pb it was a great huge big bubble when it dropped in the toilet it didn't break up, just floated around in there, a great big bubble. It took me a while to start feeling better, by this point I was sitting on the floor in the bathroom, when I finally felt good enough to get off the floor, the big bubble was still there, it reallly amazed me, how your esophogas makes this foamy slimy stuff to help you get rid of what you eat (or break it up), it is either going helping it through or coming back up. Mine came back up, YUKKY!!!

Don't you just love a great PB???? I do, if I didn't have a PB it means I would not have the band and that would suck!

I'm with Vera, DON'T DRINK Water and don't take deep breaths, I think it causes, at least for me I know it does, pressure around the band. Errrrr chicken!