Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

March Bandsters: MASTER THREAD

Jonathan- sorry things didn't go the way you had hoped... I certainly understand how heartbreaking that had to be for you.:tongue2:

I am sure that things must seem more difficult to do without that one person in your life you feel like is missing... however, sometimes I wish I didn't have to be pulled in 1,000 different directions and could work on just me for awhile. You have so many things and accomplishments under your belt and that is fantastic!! You are truly a "work in progress" right now, and just maybe that certain person hasn't happened yet until you get to where you need and deserve to be!!!

So many things change emotionally as we continue to lose weight, relationships have many bumps along the way as a result of this process too. Love yourself, focus on you and I sincerely think things will fall into place when they are meant to be for you!!

:huh2::huggie::huggie::huggie::huggie::huggie::huggie::huggie:

I tell you, if I keep on loving myself, it won't be 100 pounds I've lost by my Bandiversary - it'll be my eyesight!

OH NO I DI-UHN'T!!!

Right now, I'm sipping my patented Breakfast Protein shake. I have to admit, I'd forgotten quite how unappetizing Protein powder can taste! Yummy!

I went to the gym this morning.

Updated

NAME *******START WEIGHT *******CURRENT WEIGHT ********GOAL ********LBS. Lost

aJoneen............212............210............XXX............0

Fenton.............XXX............XXX............XXX............0

HarleyGirl.........XXX............XXX............XXX............0

Hopeinapril .......236............241............XXX............0

Hungry4help........XXX............XXX............XXX............0

Lynn1215...........174.5..........174.5..........XXX............0

NurseNiki..........229.8..........228.8..........190............-1

Nycm00.............220............218............XXX...........-2

Potatie............229............224............XXX............-5.

scrappy_friend.....170............172............150...........+2

SpecialK...........274............272.9..........255.........-1.1

Sugarbean..........200............199............150...........-1

Tess415............294............295............289...........+1

Thin2bme...........191.2..........191.2..........150............0

WestCoastMom.......155............153.5..........140..........1.5

Heading to the gym after work. It truly does feel great to go and "sweat"... fell so invigorated when I am done. Slowly working up in my time, but so need to tone things up!!

Weigh in tomorrow. and probaly a slight fill

Spoke to manager at the gym - it's a new manager and she sounds quite understanding! So, cross your fingers - I think I have credit on the way, which means I'll have a spot at the gym. Stand back!

Still no scales! Weigh-in Friday...

I tell you, if I keep on loving myself, it won't be 100 pounds I've lost by my Bandiversary - it'll be my eyesight!

Hmmmmm.... set myself right of for that one!!!!:frown: LOL!

Went to the gym and weighed myself... officially up a total of 2 pounds. I can't beat myself up too much. Before the band by now I would have gained 10 or 15 over the holidays easily!

I can never lose if it's about someone else. It has to be about me. I am the only constant other people are in and out, they come and go, they love you then leave you then love you again. So it can't be about them.

I find that making it about me is hard because sometimes I don't feel worthy or lovable enough, so that is my stumbling point. At times I want to throw in the towel, get a total unfill and get rid of the discomfort that I am so often in and just wallow for a while. Wallowing felt good...the kids would go to bed and it was just me and my best buddies the freezer and the pantry. Now I know after the wallow the guilt and emptiness were aweful and I don't miss them at all.

So, I do this for myself and I get more done around the house while the kids sleep at night and in the AM I am puffing away on my treadmill that stood waiting for me for about 8 years!

No more high blood pressure, no more swollen legs and feet, no more knee pain. I hope in 2009 my doctor and I are able to work the kinks out of my band, so I can enjoy/appreciate the process more. I hope to lose more weight and take more time to enjoy the beautiful life I live.

Christine

Tess, Lynn and Amanda congrats on getting back to the gym...feels good doesn't it?

Fenton, I really like the taste of your patented morning shake. The frozen banana and penut butter will be back in my blender next month. I'm doing this dang dairy free thing right now which I don't think is really the issue, but I have to give it a try.

Christine

always hungry lately... nothing is satisfyling me. thank goodness I have a DR appt today. and so cold, sweaters, blankets, all the time to keep warm!! I lost my insulation, or deflated it with the weight loss..LOL, but not complaining, feel great and look dam good!!!

Bad news, my baby, Cobi, 9 1/2 year old cocker spaniel is almost blind... she is stumbling around the house. gong to go to the vet and see what is in her future. It has been a downhill fall for her the past week. :party:

Need to cheer up and get moving...

Lynn! I love how you're rocking your band!

I'm sorry about Cobi - I hope the vet can help. In any case, he or she will be able to give you a clearer idea of what to do next.

Christine - a beautiful post that.

You're right. And we make ourselves happy, and we make ourselves angry, and we make ourselves sad.

I misjudged her - she's just left. I don't know if I'll see her again (she says yes, in a couple of months when I'm in her part of the world), but I'm really happy.

Chicks, man! Right? Can I get a witness???

Good morning everyone. I haven't been reading the posts the last few weeks due to all the holiday stuff going on. I hope you are all doing well. I will go back and read what I've missed. I hope you are still on downward weights. I ate lots of stuff last week and out of fear didn't weigh in. I have been hitting the gym 4 to 5 days a week though. So this morning I got on that scale thinking I probably had gained a couple of pounds and to my surprise I was down 2 pounds. I am so relieved. I tossed out the leftover Cookies last weekend and continued to go to the gym. I am not trying to toot my own horn. I am just so pleased that I went through a Christmas without putting on pounds I had already lost. Have a Happy New Year everyone.