Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm Bacccckkkk

For Heaven's sake, people! My phones are ringing and e-mails are flying at me faster than I can answer them. I AM NOT BIGCHIX. But I'm honored to take the credit! I didn't get my fix of American Idol last night cuz my cell phone rang FIVE times over this. Don't nobody mess with my American Idol!

I did not leave LBT, I'm simply watching from the sidelines at the flipping insanity that continued long after my last post. And ya'll were still clucking before Chix jumped in the mix. I put my tail between my legs and bowed out. I'm guilty of lurking but I never denied that. I'm still using the PM function and I'm still reading. I've been dying to open my big mouth, but I've got willpower of steel when it comes to my principals. I want to scream "(edited out by request)" across the screen, but it will only get censored.

Reminds me of an old Saturday Night Live skit starring Bob Newhart as a shrink. His patient is going crazy, so he says he can help her by giving her some words of wisdom. She frantically grabs for her pen and paper, and he yells at her, "STOP IT!."

So people, STOP IT! Leave my name the "heck" alone. Although... I gotta admit, it feels great to be so popular.

You people really want my blood, don’t you?

Delarla,

I, for one, certainly don't want your blood, but I AM getting concerned about how you are reacting to all of this. Are you okay?

Oh my god, I laughed so hard at the idea that people think you are bigchix I just scared an entire coffeeshop and spewed my mocha with whipped cream (why am I not losing weight???) all over my computer screen.

I'm so glad you're back.

Megan

LISA IS BIGCHIK!!! Didn't ya know! LOL

Who's to say Bigchix is even a chick? I've my own suspicions but like I said, I'll take all the credit because she has some really badly spelled wisdom! (laughing with ya, not at ya.) But I couldn't stand back & watch the mud sling at me. Nothing's changed since I stopped posting, so I'm not back - just visiting this thread. Clever how so many people viewed this thread but none of my accusers apologized... well, one person sent a PM but it wasn't an apology. Last night I was on-line the same time as Chix, lurking around, following, analyzing, sniffing. Yeah, I think I know Chix. Amusing.

Oh, and the port thing... I've been hyperventilating, got a new heart murmur and grew a whole head of springy grey hair since opening the hospital bill. I can't even bring myself to say the number$$$ - and there are a lot of them. The hole is smaller, and Vera actually met someone just like me when she was having her tube replaced. The lady had the same golfball size hole after a band related procedure, and all that's left is a little dimple for her. My hole is about the size of a kid's high-bounce ball now or nice size cockroach... much smaller than the golfball it once was. Probably several more weeks of packing before it closes. Thanks for asking. Miss you guys.

Hey Lisa! '

Nice to see you back! I got your PM but hadn't had a chance to write back yet. I am not upset at anyone including you. Your still my crazy Vegas Band Sis. Anyhow best wishes to you, Teresa

P.S. Marie did some very public apology on one of the threads. Not sure how sincere it is to you specifically though... LOL. And hell no, I'm not adding my weight to that repetitive weigh in scandal. I feel self accomplished enough about my success without having to re-add it to some list.

Thanks T! This is the only thread I'm participating in and just reading lots. I'm not listing any numbers either. Too much focusing on numbers isn't helping right now.

As far as that "apology"... zipping my mouth & keeping the worms in the can.

Heart murmur?! That can't be good. But how wonderful that your wound is down to cockroach size.

This is my clothes-clean-out weekend so I hope to send a few goodies your way next week.

Maybe I'm just not paying attention, but I think the LBT weirdness is fading away and most of us are just getting on with life and with each other. Of course, I am on Class 2 narcotic painkillers as I write this so I may be in an alternate reality! Welcome back.

I really don't have a heart murmur but if insurance doesn't cover the bill I'm finding Thema and riding off a cliff on my Harley... with a bottle of tequila, and I'll light my hair on fire for special effect. I don't think the weirdness will ever fade - it will never be the old freeflowing LBT.

I am glad you are back. Not still mad at me are ya? (ducking as shoe flies) LOL!!!

and Vera actually met someone just like me when she was having her tube replaced. The lady had the same golfball size hole after a band related procedure, and all that's left is a little dimple for her.

Yes I sure did.

While in mx a lovely Pauline was awaiting for some special glue for a small hole in her stomach that cause an infection which cause her port to be removed last November. Got all that ... when she had her port removed she was having her golf ball hole stuffed everyday for weeks. sound familiar? no pun indented. well I saw where her port was and she's got a divot about the size of a pearl, not deep at all. She said it took months to close up. She also has an ulcer in her esophagus. She claims she's very restricted and says that she can get fills, that all they have to do is un-cap her tube(small incision)etc...Did you have your tube removed?

I think this all very interresting....Who needs a port? right Lisa.

This is the PM I sent Lisa a few days ago, I thinks it's good information to post.

I'm really glad you're healing up, Lisa!! I can't wait to see you post a picture of a nice, cleanly healed, CLOSED (former) port site on your belly. :)