Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Chicago Bandsters......

ok, lunch is off for this weekend. Nana isn't available, Sonia isn't either, Lala has something going on too. I have to go car shopping. Maybe next weekend? Sat march 1st? ~Mandy

the 1st works for me. I'm going thru fellow-bander-lunch-withdrawl!

got the "thanksbutnothanks" email today for the job I wanted in IA - that i interviewed for in OH DECEMBER! oh well. and then off tomorrow to see the inlaws who give me that 'i cant believe you quit your job for that chance' vibe. oh well. I think since i'll be in Madison and its my old roomates birthday that i may just ditch the family and spend the day with him...

mandy have you decided what car you want yet? i can see you behind the wheel of the xB!

funny that you ask. My car died yesterday. I am going tomorrow to look at an Xb, and Xa, and a saturn vue. I'll let you all know what I end up getting. ~Mandy

Hi Mandy & Sonia, can you tell me how long do you guys exercise for and how many days a week. I know a lot of people on LBT say they do it for almost 2 hrs a day in the gym almost 5 to 6 days a week. I don't think my old body could hold out for that long.lol It has been nice being able to talk two you girls I hope I will get to meet you soon Thanks.

Nana, I don't exercise, but I do walk a ton for work. I also have never counted calories. I also walk the dogs everyday when the weather is nice. Other than that, I have a really bad knee so working out is hard for me. ~Mandy

Sonia, I bought a 2005 Xa, I'm already in love. ~Mandy

Yeah! I knew you and the xa would be a great match! yeah!!

nana, i walk every few days for 1-3 miles. thats it. i own an elliptical that has about an inch of dust on it.

Sounds good to me.

Where is Go Roma and is that an italian restaurant? So how has everyone been doing. I have been checking out another web site called livingafterwls.com. It is pretty interesting they had some pretty good receipes on that sight. If I can get away Sat I will try to come to lunch with you all, don't know for sure the DH is home that day. You are all meeting at l. Well talk to everyone later.

ah incomplete posting - thats what I get for frantically calling mom and asking her to post that i was on route... hehehehe

talked to one of the managers and i have to call the general manger on monday, then we'll set up an evening there to be a fundaiser for my walk team. guess we pass out flyers and then get 15% of sales for that evening! woohoo

That's great, let me know and I will pass out flyers too. I have a ton of friends that love to eat there. I will also hand out flyers at the door. :eek:

Our Go Roma fundraiser is scheduled for April 1st! just waiting for them to get corporate approval!!

Our fundraiser at Sweet Tomato in Lombard was approved! I will post info on that in a separate thread.

Any thoughts on where/when to lunch in March?