Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Ladies? (waxing question)

Thank you CRAZYCAT!!!!!!!!

I was having a rough day and that joke and this post have saved the day!

Thank you ladies

Ok ladies. I am falling off the couch laughing at all of us...

ALSO just wanted to point out all the "names" of our whoha that we have accumulated...lol...we all don't call it the same thing...

Vajayjay (new one to me)

muff

snatch

park (love it green)

that "area"

crotch

Whooha

ROTFL.......we have some issues ladies!

You forgot sausage wallet......

OMG, sausage wallet!!!! That's one image I'm gonna be stuck with for a while. Grooooosss! hahaha

I also admit to wanting a brazillian, but I'm too scared to go. Not about the pain, but of someone being down there and seeing all my loose skin and . (before it was all my fat) Don't they sometimes make you get into different positions to get at all the vital areas (like on all fours)? That's the last position I need to be in!

I would'nt mind getting one but when you get to be my age...54, I sometimes mulit task when I do'nt mean to.(mulit tasking,screaming,laughing ,crying,farting,ect.) especially if I have to get on all fours to reach some of the vital areas. I'm just saying things might happen.

Ok So I Was ON MY WAY to get one today and then though " I MIGHT Want to wait until AFTER my period is over !! "LMAO :tt1:

I swear i was on my way to the Waxing Studio .

Then im sitting here reading this thread and hubby says " whatcha doing " I told him and he says " ARE YOU GONNA DO IT "

I said im thinking about it

He WHIPS OUT ( get your minds out of the gutter ) His WALLET and HANDS ME THE MONEY and says " EWW EWW GO TOMORROW !!! " LMAO

Here is a question though . On the places site where i want to go they have a FULL Brazilian , im thinking that's full 12 yr old bald status , then they have a "Playboy" Anyone know what that is ? Im thinking maybe they leave a "landing strip ? " Im going to call and ask tomorrow !

Mindy

Ok So I Was ON MY WAY to get one today and then though " I MIGHT Want to wait until AFTER my period is over !! "LMAO :tt1:

I swear i was on my way to the Waxing Studio .

Then im sitting here reading this thread and hubby says " whatcha doing " I told him and he says " ARE YOU GONNA DO IT "

I said im thinking about it

He WHIPS OUT ( get your minds out of the gutter ) His WALLET and HANDS ME THE MONEY and says " EWW EWW GO TOMORROW !!! " LMAO

Here is a question though . On the places site where i want to go they have a FULL Brazilian , im thinking that's full 12 yr old bald status , then they have a "Playboy" Anyone know what that is ? Im thinking maybe they leave a "landing strip ? " Im going to call and ask tomorrow !

Mindy

Yep, I'd say the "Playboy" is a landing strip.

I think i would like that more than a FULL wouldnt ya'll ?

I dont know if i can do a full , not just because of the pain factor but because of the fact that it just does not seem right to have the Vajayjay BALD AGAIN ! LOL

Mindy

OH Sh%t i dont know if i want to do that !!!

Mindy

tabatha..hey you spell your name the same way as i do mine....haven't seen too many of those.

well...that was off subject..but i hate hair..i shave bald..although hubby lets his turn into a fro ...hair gets longer than his flacid..you know...it totally grosses me out. so..i've started letting myself go.

i have a question..when you get that waxing done..do you bleed. i tried nads one time just on one strip...and i bled. guess i have really course hair.< /p>

I do trim my nether regions but I don't think I could ever go for the full "Kojak". I'm pretty sure that the waxer would be physically harmed.:smile:

OMG Crazycat! I decided to take a peek at the site while I was at work and my stomach is hurting so bad from trying not to laugh out loud while reading that story. HILARIOUS!!!!

I hope you did'nt get caught by your boss. It would be terrible if he made you read out loud what you were laughing at. :biggrin: