Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Ladies? (waxing question)

Yeah, me too. I had a white bathing suit one year so I took the lot off with a razor. Ick. Soooooo itchy and it really, um, reduced sensation. I know a lot of people say a brazillian increases sensation but I found the complete opposite.

Plus, I'm no prude, but I just dont like it. Little girls are bald, I'm an adult woman. Its kind of creepy to me, just icky.

But I would NEVER be brave enough to let someone down there to do it. The less people peer up my ginger the better. I can count on one hand the number who have and I'd like to keep it that way. And it would HURT!

Haha. Yup, I totally agree with you.

Ladies:

Thanks for the laugh. It's been a while since I laughed that hard.

Sue

Green I almost fell out of my chair I was laughing so hard at your post.

Green the first time you shave it bald it does itch like hell coming back in. But that is the only time it really itches like that lol. But I also have not so fond memories of lying spread eagle under a ceiling fan wishing the itchy pain to go away.

:tt1::lol::frown::lol::lol::lol::confused::lol::confused::lol::confused:

OHHH The mental images of that

Bald_eagle.jpg

Excuse a guy for butting in, but, has no one ever considered letting DH or your SO shave you? I do for my lady, espcially since I'm the one that prefers it.:tt1:

You might want to try it, promote intimacy and leads to other interesting things. Ask Egorsgirl if you don't believe me.

gk

OMG HELL NO !!!

scared.gif

Sorry having fun with photobucket.

There is nO WAY I would let me husband that scares the hell out of me

Mindy

Excuse a guy for butting in, but, has no one ever considered letting DH or your SO shave you? I do for my lady, espcially since I'm the one that prefers it.:rolleyes2:

You might want to try it, promote intimacy and leads to other interesting things. Ask Egorsgirl if you don't believe me.

gk

After seeing some of the cuts on DHs face and having to break down and buy him and electric razor I would have to pass on that. =)

Oh and since I have brought up every other painful story, Nair is evil. Even if it is the kind for the bikini line it is evil. They are not lying on the box when they say to keep it away from these. Don't try it for the sake of you poor who ha.

I used to use a product called magic shave for years to remove the hair there. But once I became diabetic now it breaks me out badly.

So now the DH does the trimming for me using a electric trimmer. And I return the favor as we neither can stand it when it turns into a major forest. lol

This thread is hillarious! Colton, your Pic reminds me of the 'bald man in a row boat' analogy on this topic!!

I let DH shave once, ONCE on our honeymoon and that's when I went to waxing. The ingrown hairs alone drove me crazy - like the Sat Nite Live Sketch w/Gilda Radner (think she had a yeast infection tho) sliding up and down the banister w/a hard bristled brush...very funny!

Yeah, well, I still have a big scar on my knee from the time I thought that DH could do a better job shaving my legs than I could. So I don't think so. But it sounds like a good idea in general. :rolleyes2:

Excuse a guy for butting in, but, has no one ever considered letting DH or your SO shave you? I do for my lady, espcially since I'm the one that prefers it.:Dancing_chief:

gk

I might be prepared to go for a military hair-cut look, turn my park into a golfing green, eh.

I DO NOT Shave around my husband let alone let him see me NAKED !!!

ya'll are smoking something LMAO

Mindy:eek:

I DO NOT Shave around my husband let alone let him see me NAKED !!!

ya'll are smoking something LMAO

Mindy:eek:

I don't have nudity issues with husband, but being spread out to let him shave me is a definite no answer. A Hell no answer.

I keep myself very groomed, razor is fine by me, no breaking out (only occassionally). I only keep a little at the top and that is how he and I both like it.