Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Gruene Violets

I think by replying you automatically are subscribed.....where you get email alert from the first new post after visiting.

Jane, Terry has a question about which room we want. The original or the newest one she found out about, which is not by the tavern. Go have a look at the Judges Chambers (a totally cool old building~) and see which we want. It has 2 bedrooms separated, both with beds, and has both a tub and a shower. Not sure what the bathroom has in the original room, the other only had a tub---no shower. I am fine with the one with the sofa bed if you prefer it. Like I told her I am going to meet all of you, not sleep!!

Just got the house cleared of people, had a good time, now I am ready for bed, I did not sleep well last night.

Will talk to all of you girlies tomorrow!!!

Hugs~~

Kat

Oh Terry I have no issue with the talking and driving, I just had a brain fart and could not remember what you said as far as distance!

No biggie!

Kat

GRUENIES - Please PM me with your flight arrangements....if you have them nailed down....or almost nailed down. I wanna see what this is starting to look like. You can send me a couple of different options if you can't decide between the two or want me to look at how they fit with others'.

LOL Terry - I was thinking that as I typed it.. but that should be the easy part... I walked into my dr told her I was flying and a wreck and next thing I know I have a handful of drugs. LOL

Houston, we have a problem.

Raise your hand if you have to have a shower (rather than a tub) in order to function. So far I've got 6 people standing in line for our shower. Maybe we need to find another hotel.:frown:

I think Judy and I have a tub only. I don't know about her, but I can "make do" w/ washing the hair in the tub. If you all see large white flakes in my hair, you will know I didn't rinse well...lol!

Or another hotel...I am easy!

Tracy and I have a shower. I'm easy too, but I'm sure if anyone wants to shower we can share ours only if I can soak in one of those great tubs. LOL

Good Morning, Green Violets...

Personally for me, to be able to get in the tub and relax will be a NSV!! Having no shower is not a problem for me. I love the looks of the place and would hate to have Terry try and figure out another hotel. But I'l go with the flow!

Houston, we have a problem.

Raise your hand if you have to have a shower (rather than a tub) in order to function. So far I've got 6 people standing in line for our shower. Maybe we need to find another hotel.:frown:

well you can share the line with us.... I'm sure Tracy wouldn't mind??? would you??? I don't want to speak for you...

I don't mind sharing the shower. I don't wanna have to carry the burden of a bunch of stinkin violets running around :frown:

No! I looovvveee that place! I haven't been there yet but it really does look beautiful and serene... I'll make do with no shower for three days. Ya'll mind a stinky violet?? He he he... j/k, the handheld shower wand will be fine for me...

HECK NO .. I'm not sharing my shower!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JUST KIDDING OF COURSE!

Suzie.. ya know you could fly with me... both my flights are non stops into SA

Terry put Jane and I in the Judges Chambers, and that adds a shower to the mix--more showers= less lines!!

The more I look out my window at the snow, the more ready I am to go NOW!!!!

Ya know---I just need something to distract me. Tracy has a wedding---can't do that, already have a husband....Michelle is going to WDW---now there is an idea!!! But with our retirement in a nose dive if I went to WDW I could not afford to go to SA/Gruene. Dangit, guess I'll have to do without a distraction!!!

OK---off to compare some flight info. Be back when I see what is out there for me!

Kat