Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

911 - DeLarla goes to the Emergency Room

DeLarla

yeah, well, I'm supposed to be doing my pre-calc homework...

Can you say "work avoidance? I knew you could!"

several years back my screen name was XercesBlue and my older sister told me her new screen name: ButterflyBlue. I just about died laughing. We had basically chosen the same name! (the xerces blue was a type of butterfly)

Jokes aside, Lisa, you did the right thing! Any pain that takes your breath away should get medical attention! Too many people presume they have gas and ignore ovarian cysts, eroded bands etc - I know it turned out well, and probably cost you loads but YOU DID THE RIGHT THING!!!!! Well done xxx

I'm glad I went now. I guess the pain was getting worse because I became increasingly more anxious and probably more tense with all the worrying, which probably just made the pain worse. It's weird that I could barely move yesterday yet today I can barely feel it. I'm pretty sure we are all just a bunch of cross-bred aliens. Thanks for laughing along with me. Jamie, get some rest before you hurt yourself!

I think we always think the worse when something like that happens, and we get to the point that we get worse by being so upset. Sometimes the only thing that helps is to go get checked out, at least we feel lots better afterwards.

WHOOHOO Delarla & here I just thought we were having a little quake here in Michigan yesterday-Glad to find out it was just you ;0)

Now that the pain has passed ( so to speak) you'll know what to expect & will be able take something right away before it gets to painful.

Megan - you crack me up with the singing "your my sunshine" ILMAO- Too funny even though I do know it isn't at the time.

Delarla, since it is going through your girly region and it has been 2 weeks since your last cycle..could it be you are ovulating? You do ovulate 2 weeks after cycle and I have noiticed a huge increase in sharp pains in my girly region when I ovulate ever since surgery, it gets so bad I can not hardly stand up and Iam in tears. I have been abvle to feel my ovulation cycles much more clearer since I have lost weight..Mine does have that feeling like it could almost be gas but I know the feeling so well now and the timing is always 2 weeks after my cycle..so I have pin pointed it to ovulation..

Michelle, I was thinking ovulation, too, but I've felt it for a couple weeks now. The Urgent Care doc said that if it was a cyst, it should pass with my next cycle. I'm not sure I believe her gas theory, but I have a regular OBGYN appointment 3/7, which thank-you-for-reminding me that I now have to cancel since that will be right in the middle of my red blob!

LOL, what a coincedence except I did not go to the Emrg room I thought maybe I had some stomach infection that went to my intestines. My husband kept saying maybe you have to pass gas but oh no he could not be right. Very embarressed cause later that night he left our bed saying I was tooting to much and keeping him awake plus the aroma was something else.

Hi Lisa,

You are a trip!!! I went out today and bought Gas X. Since I started the Wellbutrin to quit smoking, I have been having lots of gas pain. I have never used Gas-X, but lets see if iit works!!! I'll let you know......

Babs in TX

334/183/170

-151 and counting