Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Steady Losers 4ever!

thanks Boo - its good to see the scale move.

I told my dr that I'm only losing about 1 lb a month and he said thats perfectly normal at my stage. hmmm so I guess I'm gonna have to kick some normal but and become abnormal if I want to lose 10 lbs this month!

Hello my ladies

did yall forget about me or think I fell off the earth :lol:

I am glad to hear yall all are doing so well

Steph congrats on the upcoming Tummy Tuck way to go :biggrin2:

B man I see you are still a machine and that 18 months will fly by. I think my insurance company has the same policy. I have a horriable rash under my excess skin

I need it removed when i am closer to goal

Nikki- good luck with that baby boy they are a hand full :tt2:

Boo- I hope you are feeling better soon :eek6:

Well let me tell you ladies my story recently

1. Our adoption of our son will be final at the end of May. Hooray!! in case yall forgot we picked my son up from the hospital right after he was born and started the adoption process way back then which was November but feels like forever ago. He has grown so much he is 4 months old now and a healthy 15 lbs
  2. I have had the flu twice:eek: . I had to have my band unfilled because I was not eating enough to get my body well. I have now had some Fluid put back in but not much just 1.6 cc in my 4 cc band. My weight loss stalled in fact I gained ten lbs during my unfill period which was just over one month. I am trying to get back on track and eat right again so hard when you have a train wreck right in the middle of you r prime weight loss period oh well I will pick my self up and do it if it kills me :thumbup:
  3. I have a lso started a new job in the field i went to school for which was education/social work. I work for a private owned foster/adoptive home agency. I love it
  4. I promise to ck in more often my baby takes up so much of my time and I love that of course but not much mom time but that is fine
  5. any advice is greatly appreciated to get my butt back in gear as always ladies I have thought of you every step of my weight loss journey the good :tt2: the bad :biggrin: and the just plain ugly :tt2:

BK!! SO glad to hear from you! I am so glad things are going so well for you and the family!

Do you think you fill is enough for you? Maybe that is the first place to start. If you are eating more than 1 cup I would get a fill. How are you doing on exercise? Soon you will be able to take the baby for walks! :biggrin:

BK - hon its so good to hear from you! YOu need to keep in touch with us more often, we miss you when your gone. Sounds like your life is full and wonderful. Don't worry about the weight, it'll come off when you get the right adjustment. Just enjoy every moment with that baby before you know it he'll be a senior and you'll be old like me.

Boo - that baby girl is beautiful!!! whats her name? I can't wait to be a gramma.

I'm at the hotel with my oldest dd and her friend, both of them are sleeping and I've already walked and hour and had my coffee so I decided to use her laptop. I've already lost a whole page. grrrr I've been typing for 30 years, I took 4 years of typing in high school on the old manual typewriters and I never had the problems like I have with this thing! I'm scared to hit the wrong key it might delete my whole page!

So I'll just post a couple times so that I don't have to start over again. :thumbup:

My youngest dd is performing for fine arts at the Penn/Del level - actually she performed her solo and duet last night and today she has a large group. Then we go on to Hershey to the youth convention this afternoon, its for 2 days. We'll find out Fri night if she goes national. She should, she's gone to nationals the past 3 years. Its all scholarship money but since she's determined not to go to college its almost a waste. Except for the experience.

BK - my oldest dd is going for a social worker too. She wants to work in a hospital. I'm glad you got a job you love. That gives me hope. ( I totally worry about too many things concerning my kids)

My back is aching from this laptop, I feel all tense. Guess I'll say have a wonderful Easter, if I get a chance I'll pop back in, that is if I can handle using this beast!

OMG!!:embaressed_smile: Personal Trainer KICKED MY ASS! OUCH

ouch.... ouch....hurts to type

I ran 2.25 miles for 30 min. Then did 45 minutes of "kick your ass" weight training! She was with me every step of the way making me stay in form and making me go from start to finish! Damn, I am going to be a different person in 4 weeks!

My first session is a 4 week training period. Then, we switch it up bc at that point my muscles shld be getting strong. I will be moving on to free weights! I'm scared! hahaha

Not really... I am smiling the whole time I hurt. and I do hurt.... did I mention IT HURTS!?!?!?

if this scale doesnt start moving after all of this.... i give up! haha

-----------------------------------------------

BK - so glad to hear from you girl! do write more often we worry when you are gone and miss you when you aren't in the conversation!

Booboo -- hope you are feeling better hon! (hugs)

Steph - how'd did you daughter do????

BMAN...wow...glad to hear you got your butt kicked! ;-) LOL I hope your scale starts moving now!

BOO....What a beautiful Baby!! Thanks for sharing the pics!:embaressed_smile:

BK...good to hear from you gal!!

STEPH....I think we all need to get kick started! Spring is sprining...we need to get outside and enjoy the fresh air and get movin again! Time to stop hibernating! :(

UGH, day 2 of personal trainer.... hurts :shades_smile:

Ran another 2.5 miles today... that makes 7.5 miles ran in 3 days. DAMN!

LOVE IT though. that damn scale better start moving!

HI VABAND!

Hey ladies

I am still sick. Strep is better, but the ear infections are really bad. I finnished the Zpack and stil in horrible pain, :shades_smile: I have to go back to Dr I guess. At least I am no longer contagious.

I did go see the baby today! :party: She is so sweet.... I will post pics for you all later. Kinda gave me baby fever....lol.. Her name is Haley Elizabeth!

I also weighed myself at mom's. Her scale is exactly like our Dr. ANYWHO, I have lost another 5 pounds....:success1: That means I am 11 over goal now, I am getting worried. I know I need to stop, but I can't. I mean I don't want to and that is the scary part....

Brandi--you go girl! Keep up the great work!

Hey VA! How is it going??

Brandi I envy you so much to have a personal trainer with you. I joined my gym and was told I would and they never have given me the personal trainer I was promised

so I bought my own home gym complete with a bow flex ab lounge

stepper and treadmill bike and a ball but I am still not motivated I am nuts

boo i hope you get to feeling better

va how have you been

So good to be back to the old keyboard!

My dd did excellent as always (comes from a bragging mama) - she is going for her solo and for the large group. It'll be held in Charlotte NC in Aug. Her last one :thumbdown: She's going to be and adviser next year. Always fun to go and always good to be home.

Boo - the baby is so sweet and such a pretty name. You need to take it easy with the weight loss, maybe thats why you are so sick, you're not eating healthy? HMMMMMMMMMMM? You know if you are or not so you don't need me preaching at ya but we'd hate to see anything happen to you.

Bman - you go girl! No way I'm running 2 miles or 2.5 miles! Do you remember me saying good things can come out of the firing? oh yeah that was me, and this is a good thing.

I'm so tight! I'm pb'ing at least once a day. If I don't go throw up I'm miserable, my back aches and my tummy hurts so I go get rid of it and I'm fine. I should be losing a ton of weight at this rate! I don't want to go for an unfill bc my dr wants me to get it all removed before the tt. I guess I'll just try to be more careful. I'm just wondering how much is actually staying with me and am I doing any damage to my band by pb'ing every day?

Is everyone having a big Easter dinner? I'm doing the whole thing. I already started tonight. All the kids plus dd best friend and my neice and her family will all be here. I hope you all have a wonderful day.

Happy Easter my ladies... we are having a full course Turkey Dinner! I am planning on taking this 24 hours to eat some of those carbs I've been denying myself for weeks and weeks!

Love ya all and will talk to you soon.

P.S. I still hurt! haha... feel the burn