Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Steady Losers 4ever!

ohhhhhhhhhhh I want one!!!

I can't wait to be a grammy!!! Thanks so much for sharing! We've missed you! He's absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Wow - I can't believe you are so thin! Sounds like you had an easy delivery, sorry the afterwards part was so horrid! Take it easy and give our bandbaby a big kiss from his Bandgrammy!

OMG, nikki!! so glad you are ok!! I just finally got back on the computer and ready what happened! The little guy is sooooooo adorable. I am so happy for you CONGRATULATIONS!!! and I am so glad you are ok, sounds like you've had a very rough time. Take it easy. EAT! I can't believe how much you've lost. Keep us updated that that beautiful little one!

As for me, I will have to update you all later. Wow, what a weekend. Um, I will leave it at that! I have an hour to get ready for work... I start my 2nd shift schedule today. I am just hoping I made the appropriate decisions this weekend. :crying: Odds are they weren't since I made them... BUT regardless, it was one hell of a weekend.

wow

Yes, it involves him - we spent Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday morning together. :)

I got back yesterday morning around 11am, dropped him off in Indianapolis. I miss him already. Talked to him tonight on the phone.

I wanted to keep him. :puke:

WOW....such happy news!!! B'man...can't wait to hear about your chocolate covered marine ;-) and NIKKI....Congrats on the beautiful baby!!! She's adorable!! Glad to hear you came through ok!!

I'm off to fill out paperwork for a contract job....although no celebrating until I'm in the door cause I've had other offers fall through so I'm still leery ;-)

:puke:

It looks like 2008 is proving to be a very good year for my Steadies! Its so good to hear all the good things happening to everyone!

I love you guys!

WOOO HOOO Nikki! He is just gorgeous sweetie! Congratualtions to you! I am so happy for you! ;) BIG BIG HUGS!

Bman--yeah baby! :blush: who cares if it was the right decision, you deserve a fun time!

Va---YEAH! I hope you get the job! You are the right one for it!

WOW sorry have not loged in nore read anything but wow baby in the house wow nikki you are so so blessed your baby is beautiful yay!! Congrats .

Beman -sound you having fun enjoy it and your beautiful !!!

boo-thanks for the talks . and at least you mom with bad comments or whatever tells you your thin lol my mom just saw here via camara and she tells me good you loosing thank god little comments like that i was like oh i understand now why i cam to chicago lol j/k jajaj well each mother is diffrent but you look awsome and healthy!!

ok so about this Chicago is good I am happy no job . I did have a second interview today and they said they will let me know next week. well I think i am doing good Its only been 3 sseeks of work search and i have interviewd so hopefully something soon will jump in . I did file for unemployment but i do have to go thru an interview process will see . hope the job kicks in next week.:wink_smile:

about my man for once in the life time i thru a jelousy act . of course i felt so bad afterwards but i guess it was a normal reaction and things were cleared and said I think it changed things between us but oh well seems it my be for the best . I finally got anew lap top with camara and last night i was talking to a friend of mine and he was let me see you i was like no i look like shit .. well to make along story short it was sweeeet lol he was like shocked to see me he hasnt seen me since oct and he was like clau clau is it really you you look so sexy so awsome .. damb i was like i look like shit without make up and in my pjs lol its felt so good i saw the expresion on his face and made me feel so good .. oh another nsv is that

i was at the grosery store and i been there several times and bumped into this guy well he is single and asked me for my number of course i was in shock and shy lol and i gave it to him . well this was monday and he has emailed me and called me of course we email more than anything because i am online as well as he .. he saids he cant belive i lost that much weight because I send him some pictures of back then lol and he was like its anew you and yes its a totally new me ..

well girls pls pray for me and i be in touch more often now !!

love ya

nikki congrats again and again

clau

Hey Claudia! We missed you! Its so good to hear from you. I'll be praying for your job situation.

Boo - have fun with the pics. Do you have your outfits picked out? I can't wait to see the pics! How excited are you for the tt? I'm getting more and more anxious!

OK so they called me today from yestrday interview that they want to make me an offer any advice lol well i would be the only bilingual person there and that is to my benefit and to theres ? pls paray for me and i read you soon love you all

clau

Wow Claud! that's awesome!!! Congratulations Girl!!! You must be on cloud nine!!

I have 2 2nd interviews scheduled for next week....I'm feeling like something is actually gonna happen soon!!! keep your fingers crossed for me!

I've been saying a prayer for both of you on the jobs - everytime I think of you I say Lord, bless them with the right job.

I got on the scale this morning and it finally moved! I'm down 2 lbs this week. I updated my ticker last Friday so I'm pretty happy about that. I need to lose 2 lbs a week to hit my goal for ps. I'll still be 10 lbs over the normal bmi but I"m hoping he'll take 5 lbs of fat off my jelly belly and then I'll just need to lose 5 more. I can't tell you all how excited I am to be getting so close. It all seems like its finally coming together. I've been trying to think about these weights that I'm seeing now and I can honestly say I just don't remember being here. Like I remember before kids, I was teeny, then after my 2nd I remember never getting those last 5 lbs off, then it just seems like the yo-yo dieting began.

Speaking of babies - how's our mama's out there? Jill - where are you? How ya doing? - Nikki - I know you have your hands full with all those little men running around your house. Are you getting back to "normal" yet? :smile: BK- it was so good to hear from you, don't be such a stranger. How's that little man of yours? My DIL is doing good, still not having morning sickness, but she was very sick last week with a chest cold. We were all worried but the dr gave her some antibiotics and she's doing alot better.

Hey Claudia! We missed you! Its so good to hear from you. I'll be praying for your job situation.

Boo - have fun with the pics. Do you have your outfits picked out? I can't wait to see the pics! How excited are you for the tt? I'm getting more and more anxious!

I am more scared about tt and breast reduction I think. Someone asked me yesterday if I had my boobs reduced already....gasp....I am so scared they are going to be too small...lol....

I have 3 lingere outfits and a few retro dresses picked out. I can't wait!