Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Steady Losers 4ever!

Glad to hear from you Nikki! It wont be long now! Drink lots of Protein so you can be ready for this big day! Are they gonna check your band for slipping after you have him? My dr said the same thing about the uterus pushing on the band he said that is why mine got so tight. He said it may do it again. Anyone know if Nikki's problem is common in pg?!?

I am doing ok- I am 10 weeks now. It is going slow for me. I am sure the summer will speed things up. I am up 2-3 pounds! It maybe Water as I feel like my legs are swelling, I always swell so bad during pg! BUT luckily my bp and everything stays fine. But I will admit since getting my slight unfill I am now able to eat alot more including bread! And I been going a little crazy with the carbs!

Boo - congrats on your new neice!

Steph have you got your surg date yet?

Bman- Still like the new job?

Va - I still have weird feelings with my port, now and then a little twinge of pain, and some days it sticks out alot more then others. I have a bad habit of rubbing it, like just to feel that its still there. 8 lbs is great! I want to lose 10 this month before tt but I'm so bad, I can't get into tracking or walking. I hope to get a fill this week, maybe that'll help kick me in the arse.

Jill - whats your due date?

Boo - congrats on the new baby in the family - ohhhh I love babies! And take care of yourself, I hope you feel better soon.

Hey ladies!!! So glad to hear the preggo's are doing good! Nikki you make sure you keep drinking! We need you good and strong when the little guy gets here. I can't wait to be introduced :mad2:

Steph - I hear you on the head ache... i had a little too much St. Patty's day fun last night too... haha. I had a killer head ache today!

BUT I still went out and completed Day 2 of Week 1 of my Couch to 5K! Made me feel better to get out and sweat out the bad stuff.

The web address is MP3 Podcasts

I am off to bed. i am sooooooooooooo tired... talk to you all soon!

Oh! Congrats on the new addition BOO BOO

and CONGRATS on the 8lbs lost VABAND! woooo hooooo

hey girls - I'm going in for a fill tomorrow. I was just looking at my signature, I haven't had a fill in 6 months! no wonder I'm not losing! I was 185 at my last appt. I'm 20 down since then. wow - I just never thought about it before. I'm getting a little excited now, maybe I can get 10 more off this month.

Boo congrats on your new baby niece!!! I have 2 great nephews 2yo & 4m coming in from San Antonio for Easter....will be the 1st time to see the baby...I'm soooo excited!!!

Steph....you got in today?? Ahhhhhh lucky you!!!! I'm going tomorrow maybe that will start me to losing?!?!

Everybody else....Hi!!! Hope your weekend was fabulous!!!:thumbup:

Jackie, no - I go in tomorrow before the support group. Have fun with the babies. I just had my great great nephew here in Feb. It was so fun having a baby in the house.

Jill thats an easy b-day to remember, 10-10

my new insurance WILL consider me for the plastic surgery!! I just have to get with the Dr. and get the process started. they will pay 90% if im approved.

it will probably be awhile before it can happen, but wow... i will be able to afford it! how flippin cool is that!? my PS surgeon will submit it as a basic TT but does the whole abdomen while she is in there... tightens everything up the whole way up! she submits it as the other so insurance will pay though... too cool.

just got done doing weights and ab work tonight... a bit of yoga

tomorrow I am doing my day 3 of my Couch to 5K (week one will be done!)

got to get the rest of this weight off so I can get my flat perfect tummy (haha, yeah right!)

hey Ms. Jackie, Jill, and Steph

Bman - YEAAAAAAAAAH! That is great news about the tt! I'm so happy for you. Have you been reading the ps threads? I'm addicted.

I had gone to see a ps back in Oct who basically told me insurance won't pay and he didnt' even want to talk about it, I was so disappointed but I had also made an appt with the dr I'm with now, only he couldn't get me in until Jan. (I'm sure you all heard all this before) So last week when I found out this dr couldnt' do my surgery as soon as I wanted I called the Other dr I had seen back in Oct. He wasn't in but his PA said that they'd need to do a new set of pics and then it'd be 6 weeks to hear from the insurance. So I said well forget it, I guess I'll just stay where I'm at. (all of this was done in one hour of insanity caused by my severe disappointment over not getting my own way) All that said ... yesterday I get a call from Dr #1 - saying he heard I had called and blah blah blah, he just wanted to me to know that he hasn't had an ins. cover tt since 2005 and just be careful they don't get me in a loophole. I said well actually I double checked with them on the codes that are covered and they are for both a panny and tt, and I said I guess you could call it an act of God bc I did alot of praying. He said well I'm not out to steal other dr's patients and I won't interfer with an act of God.

So what do you think of that? Do you think he's desperate for business? He was the one with the beautiful classy facility but the outrageous prices - about $4k more then most ps. Crazy life I live.

Hey ladies

Just checking in to tell you that I am alive, but barely. I am getting worse even on the meds. I feel like death...no voice to talk anymore either. UGH....

I will check back in when I feel better! Pray for me. I hace double ear infection, strep throat and upper respitory infection, it is BAD!

Well, I spoke to the Plastic Surgeon.... to qualify with my insurance, I must lose over 100 lbs and maintain that loss for 18months. Soooooo, I am trying as hard as possible to work out to lose the rest.

I have to be 167 to hit the 100lbs mark. Doable, if I focus. I have to get there!

I joined the Gym at work today. Spoke to the personal trainer. I will go in tomorrow to do my evaluation and she will begin building a program for me. I can't wait!

So, once I hit 100 down. I have to wait 18 months. :) BUT it will be covered. Had I not been screwing around the last 3 or 4 months I would have already been there. Guess I know what I have to do now.

Damn Bran---can you get a second opinion? Waiting 18 months seems stupid....

Steph--I am glad it is going better for the ps! Good Luck!

Nikki---popped baby out yet??

Hello to everyone else. I am back to my codine cough Syrup so GOOD NIGHT!

STEPH...good luck w/your fill!! I think I need one too, although I did PB badly yesterday on some cheesteak....ugh that was painful!!

BOO....Hope you feel better soon!! Sending you some get healthy vibes!!

BMAN...That sucks that they're going to make you wait 18 months for the TT! You should see if your Dr. can argue that you need it sooner rather than later.

Nothing much new here...going for an interview today and one tomorrow. Talk to you all later!

Hey ladies

Back to work and school DEFINATELY too soon. I am feeling so bad, I just want to go home to bed...blah...wah...

VA--good luck!

I am getting sick of some people on here, just wanted to bitch a bit to my girls. Thank god none of us our dumbasses...lol...

I am cranky can you tell??:biggrin:

I love it when you all post!

Bman - hey 18 monthes will fly by, and you'll be down so small! You must be close to 100 lbs gone now, aren't you? The gym at work sounds WONDERFUL, I wish I had something like that.

Boo - get well ((((boo))))

Va - I'd say you need a fill, time yourself. I ate 1/2 a toasted sandwich and watched the clock, I was only staying full 2 1/2 hours. But if I ate the wrong food I would pb, so I don't think the pb'ing has much to do with the fill, I think its more about how well you chew and what it was you ate.

I got on the scale this morning and I am down to 163! 2 lbs this week! woohoo - I'm going to update my ticker. I started walking with my neice again so maybe just maybe I'll get to 150 before ps.