Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

So, well, I have to say it: ADORABLE!

Judy... I thought of you when I saw this product on the gum web site:

125838467_m.png

Holy Water - water bottle

$11.99

GG205

Holy water. Redeems parched sinners. Handcrafted by God. Blessed by your local city municipality. Tap into it! 32oz. Polycarbonate, #7 Recyclable.

Holy water. Redeems parched sinners. Handcrafted by God. Blessed by your local city municipality. Tap into it! 32oz. Polycarbonate, #7 Recyclable.

Still poking around on that site! I keep seeing things that I think Pam & Laura would find funny! Anyhoo... I bought this cute tote bag at the beach but didn't realize that this was from the same company (as it's not that same vein of irreverant humor)... I just thought it was "summery" and I needed a tote!

125837345_m.png

Ok Tracy.. I'll kick your butt if you'll kick mine. I changed my ticker back to the original and I'm going to work hard at getting that sucker to get back down. No excuses, k?? I have to step away from the sweets. They are my downfall. I know I'm at my sweet spot on the band. Regular food goes down very slowly. It's the crap that just slides on down. I'm gonna control my head hunger one way or another. Today is the first day. Deal???

DEAL! :mellow: No excuses!

I am a sweet eater too. I am not 'listening' to my band like I should. I have learned to ignore it to a point and that is not good, and the scales show it.:cool2:

I started to put the 197 on my ticker but it just hurts too much to see it all the time, ya know? I like the looks of this ticker better for some reason. Wow, the weight sure does come back on quick, doesn't it?:thumbup:

Michelle-welcome back!!

Terry-glad that you feel better! How long are you taking off work? Be careful with too many vicodin...they can plug your system up:ohmy:

Suzie-I am SO sorry that you are hurting so badly! I will send special prayers for you. I sure hope your x-rays turn out OK. Take care sweetie.

Kat-I am taking macy to see the fireworks tonight. She has never really seen a big display and if she has, she doesn't remember. Should be fun. I love firework displays!

Denise-what beautiful babies! I am so glad they are doing so well! What a special gift babies are! Congrats on everything and you better get to packin'.:eek:

Jane-whatcha doin??

Pamela-still having the time of your life? Live it up cause I am living vicariously through you!

Haydee, Laura and all you other lovelies....hope you are having a fantastic 4th!

Suzie... I'm so sorry about your back! So what happens if it's fractured? Are we talking body cast thing or what???? Oh no, that just can't be!

TracyK - I think we're all in the same place to one degree or another (except for a few of us) and I think we might all be ready now to get back on track. You'll be in good company. Please don't get down on yourself! You knew going in that it was a distinct possibility that you'd gain weight and 20# is not that bad. I gained 50#!!! You're not smoking and that's the most important thing. Don't lose sight of that!

Denise - Thanks for the update! I've been wondering how little Dimitri is doing. The pics are just precioius! You lucky grandma you! (So what are they going to call you, anyway?)

Kat - you have a great life, you know that?!?

Doc said I look perfectly normal and said things would get much better after 36 -48 hours. TRACY, thanks for the reminder about the Vicodin! I forgot about that fun little side effect. I'll double up on the fiber...maybe that will help. I won't be going back to work for 10 more days.

I wanted to post this better pic of the Bracelet I made last weekend. I'm now working on the photography end of things so that I might start selling online. This pic turned out pretty well!

K, well back to the ice on my eyeballs. Ya'll have a great evening!

post-213702-1381313728605_thumb.jpg

Whoops! Ok, that didn't post the way I thought!

I meant to write: Here's a pic of my kids @ the beach... & then post a *small* pic... again I say... whoops!

Wow michelle-I can not get over how much your son looks like you!!

Great picture!!

Terry-LOVE the bracelet...absolutely gorgeous dahling. I know that i have done well as far as not smoking. I am super proud of that. It had started to look like my only choices were skinny smoker or fat non-smoker. I am trying to break that cycle and as you know, it is tough!! But you are right...I am in great company!! :thumbup:

I have done well so far today with my eating. I did not have "Mickey D" like the rest of the family. I just decided that WC oatmeal sounded better. It actually IS better. I love that stuff.

Have a great evening everyone!

Well here I am on the 4th sitting at the computer getting ready to take some benedryl and head for bed!! How boring!! I actually did nothing today. I did do the minutes and agenda for the taxing district, but that is it!! I watched my soaps which I am about a month behind, even though I knew a character died it was still hard to watch!! Isn't it crazy I can feel that way over a soap???!!!!

Well everyone have a nice safe night!!!

Beige hugs for Terry!!!

OMG Michelle I see you in your kids!!

I am running behind, gotta clean pack and get to bed to be up at 4am to go to TUNICA!!!

But real quick, Terry I hope your eyes don't hurt as much as it looks! I can't wait to see a B&A of this because frankly I didn't see much they could do, it didn't look bad!!!

Denise they are adorable!!!! I love the bath pic <3

Janie & Suzie, hope you're both in better spirits today!

Happy 4th EVERYONE!!

Hope zou're rockin' it in Germanz Pam!

Tracys, much lovin to yall!

Hope you're enjoying YOU time Haydee.

And HUGS to Judy!!

Hugs all around!!

I will talk to ya'll on Monday, send me good purple *they can be purple!!* vibes while I'm gone so maybe I come back a rich woman and can go visit Pam in the forbidden lands!!

Good morning, Violets!!

We just got back from watching the fireworks. The neat part was we were on Lake Huron in our BOAT watching the fireworks on shore. It was sooooooooooooo kewl! Kris's father in law brought his boat and we brought ours and we tied up to each other after we anchored and all the family was together to watch.

Tomorrow we go to Kris's house for another cookout and some fishing. The grandkids got in the pool today and then the pump went out so don't know what the deal is with that. At least they had a day of fun in the Water.

Got some great news today. We have a couple from church that we are good friends with and we cruise with. Bill is our financial advisor and his wife is Kathy and is extremely overweight. After I got my band, she asked a lot of questions, but said nope.. she didn't want surgery. Well, today she said she is ready and she has a lot of the prelim work done. I'm so excited for her!! She's 65 and has to weigh in at at least 300#. I know this is going to be a big change for her. woooo hoooooo!!

Laura.. have a great time and win lots of money so you can share with your devoted Violet sistas!!

Denise.. your grandsons look just beautiful. How lucky to have two to spoil at the same time.

Suzie.. take care of yourself!! We're anxiously awaiting what your doctor has to say.

Michelle... your kids are adorable even though they are VERY big!!! :thumbup: Love your son's hat and your daughter's smile!

Time for me to hit the sheets. Everyone have a great day... oooops, sorry... shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh everyone is sleeping!

Good luck Laura!!!!!!

Good morning everyone!

Judy-that sounds so cool! Watching fireworks from a boat with your family....that has to be the ultimate :tt2:

I will post more later....

Good Morn, Vi's~~

Again, sorry the kids are so big! Judy... Evan is sooooo "into" hats & caps it's crazy! He had just purchased that one @ the beach... he loves that style... they go well w/his jazz sax "style"... & Claire's my little diva/fashion wannabe... we had a good time.

OK! Today is the day! Say it with me: Today is the day! The day that I will BEGIN AGAIN... not cave in to crap (such as, no "ice cream for lunch because we're on vacation" -- who am I kidding??)... move my bod for at least 30 mins... drink water... in other words... live like a proper bandster!! I am ready to get serious and GET RID of this last 40 to my 1st goal!! Raise your hand if you're with me!

Make it a great one, Vi's!

Michelle-you are a day late but not a dollar short....jump in with us! Never too late to start following the rules :tt2:

"Today is the Day."

Ok, there I said it. Now I have to live it.

Hope everyone had a great Fourth.We did and the food was great. I did pretty good with the eating for the day.

All is well here. Today is our family reunion. I can't hardly wait to see mu cousins form California. We grew up together and I'm so anxious to see them.

I'll check in with you guys later and post some pics.

Hugs to everyone.