Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

Good Eve, Vi's~~

Judy you crack me up!! :)

In-laws arrived around Noon... seems like all I've done since is feed folks!... made a big pot of chili for dinner... made 3 pumpkin breads, a coffee cake for tomorrow morning, the homemade granola (got the wheat germ), molasses sugar Cookies, and after I get the rest of the dinner dishes cleaned up, will boil & mash the sweet potatoes for the sp casserole... will save the rest of the cooking for tomorrow!

My bil & family will be arriving around 9am tomorrow morning! :crying: Happily, my in-laws brought a cooler full of REAL Bagels, lox, cream cheese, & we'll feast on that w/lettuce, tomatoes, red onions & capers... yum yum yum! + the coffee cake & whatever else anyone wants... eggs, Cereal, whatever...

Off to flip the laundry & get the taters boiling!

Make it a great eve, dearies!

Kat, Michelle - Ya'll just flip me out how much you can cook in one day!! I'm doing good to cook 3 dishes in one day. I'm just not efficient in the kitchen AT ALL. I'm envious. Michelle as much as you move around during the day, it's hard to imagine how you ever got to be overweight?! You oughta be wearing your body bugg!

We're heading out to DH's sister's house tomorrow. She has a lake house about an hour from here and there will be about 25 of us there. It'll be a fun day with lots of good food. I love her neighborhood and will probably take a long walk after lunch while everyone else is watching football with their belts undone! LOL Since I got Hero I've learned to really enjoy a walk after meals. It helps that the weather here has been picture perfect for about 2 months!

I'll be on in the morning....maybe I'll see some of you then!

Pammy - Thinking of you, darlin'. XOXO

Judy - When you were talking about getting your hair cut the other day, I forgot to mention that you remind me of Edie Falco...and you should get your hair cut like hers! This link will take you to a pic of her:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/63/Edie_Falco_2_by_David_Shankbone.jpg/520px-Edie_Falco_2_by_David_Shankbone.jpg

One last check-in before bed... and I see that this will be post #10250 (original one + 10248 others)... sooooooooooooooo... I am going to be bold & daring & as a Thanksgiving Day gift to all of us... I'm going to start "Shrinkin Violets Part 3 Read Here!" Hope you all come along with me!!!

One last check-in before bed... and I see that this will be post #10250 (original one + 10248 others)... sooooooooooooooo... I am going to be bold & daring & as a Thanksgiving Day gift to all of us... I'm going to start "Shrinkin Violets Part 3 Read Here!" Hope you all come along with me!!!

Can I keep my same name?? Will Part 3 be as interesting as Parts 1 and 2?? Will Michelle ever have a normal day?? Stay tuned.. pictures at 11.

WE'VE MOVED OVER TO SHRINKING VIOLETS PART 3....CLICK HERE!!