Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

Good Morning, I must have been pretty tired. I didn't wake up till 8:30. Wednesday are my busiest and they wear me out.

Pam, I would have called you but I don't watch BB. Sorry.

Today I'm going to Shampoo carpets and do a few other things. Than I have to work 2:30-7:30. Trying to get as much done as I can. That way I have the weekend free to enjoy.

Everyone have a great day.

Yesterday on our shift at the hospital were Hubby and I volunteer, we got a call from E.R. that they needed some supplies. Since we work in Central Services we get to deliver this stuff. So off Hubby and I go. I'm carrying this case. For some reason Hubby will not go in there, I think he's afraid of what he might see. So we get back to CS and we are just working away and I start to tell Amanda and Hubby what happened while I was in E.R.. I was walking to the desk and had passed several rooms and there was this guy laying there on a bed and he was dressed up as a Clown. I get to the desk and hand the Doctor the box and he thanks me. I said "Hey Doc, What up with the clown in room 3?". Doc says, "Oh, he just came in cause he was feeling a little funny."

I wish you guys could have seen the faces on Amanda and Hubby. Wished I had a camera than. It was priceless.

You Guys, You forgot to remind me it's CTCD.

Now I'm going to remind you to Drink, Drink, Drink.

Congrats Suzie and Lunasa on your weight loss!! That is great!!!!

I just posted yesterdays tip, when I went to do it last night the site was down.

Today is the first day of spring!!! At least that is what my calender says! It is sunny, which is a rare occurance lately so I am happy!!! but, at least I am not looking out my window at snow!

Fell asleep right when Matt got booted out, so missed who got HOH.

Have a good day and between Suzie and Lunasa it seems like the Water force is in full force today!!! Thanks I need that!!!

Congrats Suzie and Lunasa on your weight loss!! That is great!!!!

I just posted yesterdays tip, when I went to do it last night the site was down.

Today is the first day of spring!!! At least that is what my calender says! It is sunny, which is a rare occurance lately so I am happy!!! but, at least I am not looking out my window at snow!

Fell asleep right when Matt got booted out, so missed who got HOH.

Have a good day and between Suzie and Lunasa it seems like the Water force is in full force today!!! Thanks I need that!!!

Adam got HOH:blink:He seriously gives me the creeps!!

CTCD--Cut The Crap Day.....we pledge not to eat junk....aka crap!!!

Yes ladies, a Goth dressing, Gay, mortician. I tried to think of a PC way to describe him, but he is who he is! I cracked up at you and your DD Terry....and we wonder why Frank worries!!!

This guys name is I would guess Thomas---he calls himself Tomas as it is pronounced in Spanish. But he is very pale skinned, and his last name is not hispanic at all..... He is openly gay---and I have a theory that maybe the original plan was for them (He and his partner)to have this child that my former DIL had....but she is raising him. And they have nothing nice to say about one another! Now y'all are probably wondering how I know all this!!!

I told you about the girl who rents from us....Celeste. She is single, she is a hairdresser, who happens to work with Tomas' current partner Karl. And he talks. Linsey (former DIL) her Mom is also a hairdresser, specializing in a new weave technique, and was doing a tour of shops with it, and spent some time in the shop where Celeste and this Karl work. So.....it is pure and total gossip!!!

As far as her having the child, the fact that she now lives with Larinda, and says she has known she preferred women since she was 7--she told me herself when we ran into her out on New Years Eve.

I saw them together (Linsey, Larinda and Tomas) at Chilis they stopped at our table. He has the very asymetrical multi level blunt cut hair, over one eye---jet black. Lots of black eyeliner, black lips, lots of piercings, a few visible tattoos. He is pretty small--maybe 5'6" and super thin---the only bulges in those jeans girls were hip bones---------I told you I looked!! Skin tight black ripped shirts,several layered over one another, and the mentioned skin tight, all the way to the ankle black jeans, and old style converse black basketball shoes. Manda called him something else, Laura likely knows, she said he is not a skater, but he is not really Goth either, she said they have their own name--I don't know it though.

So at the restaurant that night, she says to him when she introduced us----this is Roy's niece. My Uncle Roy was a mortician---and he knew him, she explained through one of the local mortuaries. Tomas, smiled through seriously pierced lips, and lisped (not sure if it was piercing induced or not!) "He ith an exthremely kind man"--at which point I thought my DH was going to laugh out loud. Our former DIL, is by contrast a very big girl! She is almost 6 feet tall, very large boned, not fat, but not small in any way----I'd say a curvy size 20/22. Her partner is Native American, and shorter by far, and heavy as well. So with them sandwiching this little guy---they stood and talked and drew LOTS of attention!! I laughed, I think Rick cringed!!!

So.....as said, he is what he is. When I detail this out, I see where it might be a good thing my son stays away from it for awhile, until he can better control his temper. Linsey's parents are very nice people, and it seems they spend a lot of time with the 2 older grandkids anyway---so I pray everynight for them both, and feel like it is the best I can do at this point.

Well we colored eggs!!!

What fun we had. I let her do as she pleased, and she made most of them one color....but one egg, she had to experiment with everything on-----it is a masterpiece!!!

I finally got back in here---thought I had been ousted from LBT!!

BBL~~~ somebody just brought me an armful of books that must be read!!

Kat

You Guys, You forgot to remind me it's CTCD.

Now I'm going to remind you to Drink, Drink, Drink.

Go back and read my last post. Apparently the last line got by you, right????

Just got back from my hospital shift. checked the mail and there was a little package from Texas. Inside was a purple wrapped, purple ribboned little package and inside that was the Bracelet that Terry made me... or rather I commissioned.. (sounds more hoidy, toidy that way). It's beautiful and I'm really going to love wearing it on my next cruise in June. Thanks so much Terry!!!