Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

Jenn---I see you here--How you doin' today? Keep your chin (and you only have one now!!!) up, and plan on moving forward, you have your momentum-------and we are here ready to listen and hand out hugs!!! Here's the first (((((HUG)))))

Kat

Hey gang...

Kat~ those kinds of kids are called EMO...for Emotional (WTF??) Anywho, they are self identified depressed people, often "cutters" and they listen to really depressed music.

We had our Power Point Presentations today. I am so proud of my kids. 2nd and 3rd year in the country and they are presenting their research to an audience. We had popcorn and licorice (sp) for our guests. It was cool, and I am getting major props for it! I had a teacher tell me, "you've motivated me to do more w/ my students". That is huge for me!

Toooooo excited! I teach an intervention today so I work until 3pm. But from 2-3 is about 6 kids...they are cool and I don't mind. Think I am gonna let them play Quizdoms a bit while I clean my desk.

I worked out 3 days in a row (YEAH ME) this week, but I am taking tonight off. I am pooped out, and gonna wait to see Susanne and relax!

Have a great afternoon!

TracyK~ Adam totally creeps me out too. On the Showtime After Dark thingy, they were showing his new HOH room and all his stuff. He got tons of baby food? ?? Weird weird weird...gonna go see if his noms are posted yet? Supposed to be today!

hi

just thought i would check in. kind of in a huge funk!

I did make a plastic surgery consult today... man how depressing, i told her i wanted to try to get insurance to pay for it and she said don't count on it. Well. how the F am I going to get 7500???? will you tell me that?

anyway, going to pick up ds at the sitter. been going to the gym all week and i gained 4lbs, how messed up is that?

Pam-BABY food? ! Really? OK, now he officially gives me the willies!:wink2: He is seriously not right in the head...and you just confirmed it!

Jenn-at least you are doing the right thing---maybe it is from some sort of shock--or the salt from the food you ate the other day for the parade....who knows, but working out is good for you.

What exactly was said and done with work? Does it look like any possiblity that the client will return? What about speaking directly with the client since you do have some knowledge about them now, maybe a job in a different direction???

If you don't want to talk about it I understand.

I am off to the dentist. Now I have a bone chip working its way out, right into the space my partial is supposed to fit---major ouch!!

Something is up, this dental surgery did not improve my issue with my headache......hmmmm

BBL---------

Kat

:wink2::blushing::wink2::blushing::sneaky::scared2::bored::wink2::tongue2::lol::wink2:

Wake up Tracy!!!!!!:smile:

Good grief my day went by fast... I can't believe it's already 4 pm! I leave in an hour!! yippee!

No Water today but also no junk. I had a salad for lunch and probably fish for dinner.

We're doing our eggs tomorrow! Hope someone remembers to bring confetti. I completely forgot to get some.

Umm, what else... nothing much. I'm cleaning house today since I'm having people over all weekend. Friday we are doing the eggs, Saturday I'm having my parents and Juan's mom over for dinner, Sunday we might also do something at my house. Dunno. We'll discuss it tomorrow while we decorate eggs...

Where was Terry going? I don't remember if she said that she was going somewhere...

Guess what?? I've got great news!! My little sister decided to get banded!! She is going next week, on Thursday! Ever since I started losing steadily and feeling tons better about myself I've been wanting her to go and get it done. I never ever wanted to push her though. I wanted it to be her idea. She started gaining weight around 5th grade and just steadily gained. Right now she's 22 and weighs about 260, I think. I am just so happy beyond belief but also scared. She's just like my own baby since she's nine years younger than me.

Well, it's 5 pm here. Time to go to the grocery store... check back in later with ya'll...

Kat - i actually have a pain in my side, it will go away. feels good to be back to the gym

anyway, as far as the job, this client is nuts and i have reason to beleive that he fired our firm besides not paying them. I was told the funding fell through. The cafe is opening in 2 weeks and i'm going to work there for a month while looking / waiting for this construction job i'm going to get and start right after our trip, and if something horrible happens, i'm giving the cafe a commitment for the summer. so i'll be working days and getting killer tips. My step sister is really glad i can get her open and wants me to be her trainer for new staff. She was really stressed about finding new help when she opened... so i'm there for her.